DearneValleyRover
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Mar 2, 2015
- Messages
- 5,029
- Reaction score
- 1,509
- Points
- 113
- Location
- Dearne Valley
- Supports
- Doncaster Rovers, Sporting Leyland
Donny v Crawley draw
ffs....loss is your predicta!!Charlton vs Northampton- Charlton win
welcome aboard my fishy friend...but you need to predict YOUR OWN TEAM buddy.....Wycombe v Grimsby DRAW
county loss!!!! It's your team that you've got to predict!!!!Notts County vs Plymouth Argyle WIN
county loss!!!! It's your team that you've got to predict!!!!
thanks DIrk.
Maybe a bit ambigious how I wrote it (I put Notts in Bolt and Win behind Plymouth). OK, I correct it
Notts County vs Plymouth - Notts Co. for a win
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |