mowgli
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2015
- Messages
- 5,267
- Reaction score
- 1,627
- Points
- 113
- Location
- Wells, Somerset
- Supports
- Wycombe Wanderers
U D MAN ....
That's fucked up my chances somewhat.
I'd just keep putting loss and a joker mate so i'd be challenging againThat's fucked up my chances somewhat.
I hope Wycombe get promoted and then become WILDLY INCONSISTENT.
![]()
*Fair play for bossing it this season though![]()

Oakey when was the last time I got one right?

I only need to get 3 more correct out of the last 7 less if others get predictions wrong so i'm not worried mate.Mowgli got one wrong.
Feeling the pressure....
Surely he can't Devon Loch this, can he....
I only need to get 3 more correct out of the last 7 less if others get predictions wrong so i'm not worried mate.![]()
Oakey when was the last time I got one right?
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |