Lost Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supports
Derby
Twitter
@James_DCFC
You know what to do...

Brentford (H) - Frustrations at home continue. 1-1 draw
Wolves (H) - Finally win at home, and Kenny Jackett loses his job. 2-0 win.
Blackburn (A) - Snoozefest. 0-0
Huddersfield (A) - Butterfield returns and scores his first goal for the club. 2-1 win.
Rotherham (H) - Steve Evans wears a sombrero. 2-0 win.

11/15 and building a nice unbeaten run would do.

JJH

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol City
MK Dons (H) - Actually think we'll win this one. First home win of the season, hopefully. 3-1.

Florist (H) - 0-2 loss. Friday night in front of the cameras, and we'll lose.

Brighton (A) - 3-0. Don't even think we've scored at the AMEX yet, and I have such great memories of our first season there when we didn't have a shot on target until the 90th minute. We'll lose.

Cardiff (A) - Another game on Sky, fucking Monday night. Again, we'll lose, they've been decent at home this season. 3-1.

Fulham (H) - 1-1 draw. Fredericks to score for them is an absolute certainty.

4 points, another poor month.

Ciderup

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol sport FC
MK Dons (H) - Home win. We seem to be playing some decent stuff, Reading apart and I reckon Kodjia will grab a brace. 3-1.
Notts Forest (H) - Home win. A win against MK should relieve the pressure and I reckon we can do Forest WTGR to them. 2-0.
Brighton (A) - A bit of a gubbing I'm afraid. 4-1.
sheep shaggers (A) - Severnside derby and I reckon this will be a tight affair. 1-1. We're not bad away at the mo.
Fulham (H) - They did look very good on the tele on Friday I must say. Another tight one. 2-2.

8/15. We HAVE to get going at the Gate and this is the month to do it I reckon.

Rammy

Lost Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supports
Derby
Twitter
@James_DCFC
Forest are shit. You can beat them.

Reaper

Reaction score
Supports
Rotherham
Burnley (H) - Friday night under the lights on sky, on a bit of a role but playing against tough opponents, 1-1 draw.
Brentford (A) - Brentford not started the season well but due a run of wins, 2-1 loss.
Reading (H) - Reading seem better away from home and score quite a few aswel but were looking alot better now, 2-2 draw.
Sheff Wed (H) - Another game on sky under the lights on a friday night but against our local rivals, got a feeling we'll be up for revenge from last years game, 2-1 win.
Derby (A) - Derby seem to be pulling results out now even when there nowhere near playing to their potential at the moment, got a feeling they will be back to their best by time they face us, 3-0 loss.

Ciderup

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol sport FC
Forest are shit. You can beat them.
We hope so Rammy. If we can beat MK, I'm hoping the pressure will be released and the shackles come off so that the confident City can play. We looked very subdued against an excellent Reading team last week and really need to get going at home.

Veggie Legs

Reaction score
Supports
Ipswich
Blackburn (A) - If we get a reaction like we did against Leeds then we could grind this one out. Draw
Huddersfield (H) - The most winnable game this month. The return of Fortress Portman Road. Win
Hull (A) - As hard as they come this season. Lose
Forest (A) - Forest have had some good results recently, don't fancy this one. Lose
Cardiff (H) - Another tricky game, I think we can avoid defeat at least. Draw

We could really do with more than the 5 points I'm predicting...

MagpieBee

Reaction score
Supports
Brentford, Newcastle, Chicago Bears
Birmingham (H) - (technically in September but I think I missed it out of the September set) We've been poor of late, Birmingham have had a couple of bad results though, so tough to call. Our second half against Wednesday was great - hopefully sets us up for a win here, which would be very welcome. Win.

Derby (A) - I can see Derby tearing us apart unfortunately. Won't be a repeat of our performance here last year, which was quality. Lose.

Rotherham (H) - First game back after the international break, and we should have 3-4 players back from injury. (hopefully Macleod, Hofmann, Gogia, Saunders, Yennaris and Tebar). Hoping this boosts us to another home win. Win.

Wolves (A) - Not had a great record here in our last few visits. Can see another defeat here. Lose.

Charlton (A) - One of our worst performances last year, totally unexpected after a few good results. Unfortunately I can see us losing again this year. Lose.

QPR (H) - First time we'll have played QPR in quite a few years! We had a good run with beating our rivals last year, hoping we'll repeat the feat this year. 2-1 home win with a last minute goal.

9/18 points for the month (and a bit) would be a good return for us - gets us closer to having a few more back, as we should see McEachran and Jota sometime towards the end of November. Should get us a little way away from the relegation zone as well, we shouldn't be troubling either end of the table for a while.

Roll on January, a fully fit team (hopefully, minus the long term absences) and hopefully we can push on.

hodge

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol City
What JJH REALLY meant

'if Cotterill bloody sticks with with 532 we have absolutely no chance of getting anything and will be conceding goals left, right and centre without scoring, bloody Cotterill and his 532 which got us the double and our best season in years.....

MK Dons (H) - After an awful draw where we should have won it will give Cotterill renewed belief in 532 meaning we will play it for the next two months, this will see us lose 6-0 with Maynard scoring a double hattrick.

Florist (H) - Despite the shit performance with 532 last week the fact we got a point with it 2 weeks ago means we will stick with it and Wilbraham upfront, however due to Cotterill's insistence in 532 and that bloody formation we will go 1 worse and lose 7-0 in this.

Brighton (A) - JJH in the box 2 mins before kick off 'how the f'ing hell hasn't Cotterill ditched 532 yet!! Bloody moron, we're going to be destoryed' low and behold City now succumb to an 8-0 defeat with Sam Baldock scoring 5 and Lewis Dunk and Liam Rosenior getting one each for having been former City players as well... Nailed on.

Cardiff (A) - JJH has started to lose his hair at this point and has to use breathing exercises to calm down seeing that City play 532 again, being a former City player Moore will kick out of his hands and the ball with go bounce over a flailing Fielding's head for Cardiff to win 1-0 in the 9th minute of 4 minutes added on.

Fulham (H) - JJH has given up all hope and doesn't even bother to listen to this game as City bang in 5 goals to make up for a miserable month with Matt Smith somehow having made a miracle recovery starting for fulham, however when he gets the ball he runs at the Fulham goal puts the ball in the nets and takes off his Fulham shirt to reveal a City one and then goes on to score the other 4 cementing 532 being used for the rest of the season.

* Some areas may have been embellished

hodge

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol City
What I reckon:

MK Dons (H) - Big game, at home I'd hope we have enough here with the squad in better spirits after Ipswich, 2-1 City (Kodjia, Wilbraham)

Florist (H) - Boosted by the last 2, 1-1. I reckon we'll take the lead fairly early but concede some point in the 2nd half (Flint)

Brighton (A) - 2-0 Brighton, going to be a tough game, they're in good form and in all honestly should be winning this comfortably, don't think we will be steam rolled or anything just think they will be too much and we won't be clinical with chances we get.

Cardiff (A) - 2-2 These games are always interesting, think we had a habit of grabbing a goal or two at their place as well (Kodjia, Freeman)

Fulham (H) - Scrappy draw against a Fulham side who overrun us most of the game. (Bryan)

6 points I'm going for, positive and optimistic #coyr #alwaysbelieve #hashtagsforJJH

Dazza

Reaction score
Supports
Reading
Middlesbrough (H) Draw
Charlton (H) Win
Rotherham (A) Win
Fulham (A) Draw
Brighton (H) Win

JJH

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol City
What JJH REALLY meant

'if Cotterill bloody sticks with with 532 we have absolutely no chance of getting anything and will be conceding goals left, right and centre without scoring, bloody Cotterill and his 532 which got us the double and our best season in years.....

MK Dons (H) - After an awful draw where we should have won it will give Cotterill renewed belief in 532 meaning we will play it for the next two months, this will see us lose 6-0 with Maynard scoring a double hattrick.

Florist (H) - Despite the shit performance with 532 last week the fact we got a point with it 2 weeks ago means we will stick with it and Wilbraham upfront, however due to Cotterill's insistence in 532 and that bloody formation we will go 1 worse and lose 7-0 in this.

Brighton (A) - JJH in the box 2 mins before kick off 'how the f'ing hell hasn't Cotterill ditched 532 yet!! Bloody moron, we're going to be destoryed' low and behold City now succumb to an 8-0 defeat with Sam Baldock scoring 5 and Lewis Dunk and Liam Rosenior getting one each for having been former City players as well... Nailed on.

Cardiff (A) - JJH has started to lose his hair at this point and has to use breathing exercises to calm down seeing that City play 532 again, being a former City player Moore will kick out of his hands and the ball with go bounce over a flailing Fielding's head for Cardiff to win 1-0 in the 9th minute of 4 minutes added on.

Fulham (H) - JJH has given up all hope and doesn't even bother to listen to this game as City bang in 5 goals to make up for a miserable month with Matt Smith somehow having made a miracle recovery starting for fulham, however when he gets the ball he runs at the Fulham goal puts the ball in the nets and takes off his Fulham shirt to reveal a City one and then goes on to score the other 4 cementing 532 being used for the rest of the season.

:lol:

In a nut-shell, about right.

Madejski

Reaction score
Supports
Reading
Middlesbrough (H) - Draw
Charlton (H) - Win
Rotherham (A) - Win
Fulham (A) - Loss
Brighton (H) - Win

10 points from those 5 games should keep us around the higher end of the playoffs.

I think we have to win against Charlton and Rotherham as the other 3 games are quite tough. Normally being at home to Middlesbrough and Brighton would be seen as advantage, but given our poor home form and great way form I hope it doesn't hurt us.

91SPP

Reaction score
Supports
Derby County
Brentford (H) - 2-0 Win - I think this will actually be our first home win of the season. Brentford seem to be hurt as bad as us by injuries this season, without our depth and budget to help them out.

Wolves (H) - 1-1 Draw - Afobe will get a goal, I have no doubts. I predict another home draw.

Blackburn (A) - 1-1 Draw - We usually do well against Blackburn, but I can't see us winning four away games on the bounce. Draw.

Huddersfield (A) - 3-1 Win - I'm going to predict now that this will be our first good performance of the season. I also fancy Butterfield to get his first goal for the club in this game.

Rotherham (H) - 4-0 Win - From what I can gather, their best defender is in fact our youth product. Since he won't be able to play in this game, I think we will have a good advantage. I hope this is our second good performance of the season.

It's a good month for us, or at least has the potential to be. I just hope performances improve.

Aaron-Bcfc

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol City
MK Dons (H) 3-2 Win. Repeat of last season. Let's give Maynard hell again and hope the bastard doesn't score.

Forest (H) 1-1 Draw. No idea, could go either way.

Brighton (A) 1-2 Win. El-Abd brace. Just imagine. Baldock can fuck off if he scores, he can fuck off anyway actually.

Cardiff (A) 1-3 Win. We'll have them. Kodjia hat trick.

Fulham (H) 1-3 Loss. McCormack hat trick. Disappointing way to end a brilliant month. Not arsed about Fredericks but let's give him hell anyway.

10 points. Goals galore. Kodjia. El-Abd.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJH

Ciderup

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol sport FC
What JJH REALLY meant

Fook me! That pissed on a Sunday? Respect!! :brill:

MagpieBee

Reaction score
Supports
Brentford, Newcastle, Chicago Bears
Brentford (H) - 2-0 Win - I think this will actually be our first home win of the season. Brentford seem to be hurt as bad as us by injuries this season, without our depth and budget to help them out.

Wolves (H) - 1-1 Draw - Afobe will get a goal, I have no doubts. I predict another home draw.

Blackburn (A) - 1-1 Draw - We usually do well against Blackburn, but I can't see us winning four away games on the bounce. Draw.

Huddersfield (A) - 3-1 Win - I'm going to predict now that this will be our first good performance of the season. I also fancy Butterfield to get his first goal for the club in this game.

Rotherham (H) - 4-0 Win - From what I can gather, their best defender is in fact our youth product. Since he won't be able to play in this game, I think we will have a good advantage. I hope this is our second good performance of the season.

It's a good month for us, or at least has the potential to be. I just hope performances improve.
Believe me, our injury problems are worse. 10 players out at current count.

Walkley_Owl

Reaction score
Supports
The Wednesday
Preston (h) should be a routine home win but PNE have a good record at ours 2-1
Hull (h) defeat, they have a better squad so three points for the Tiggers 0-2
QPR (a) draw, hard fought point in West London 1-1
Rotherham (a) away win, we've a decent record away to Rovrum and should have too much for them IMHO 2-1
Arsenal (h) a hammering by the Arsenal under 15s 0-4
Forest (h) 1-1 draw with COG scoring .

8 points from 15 should see us safely settled in mid table.

Third Team Lucky

Reaction score
Supports
Milton Keynes Dons
Bristol City (A) - the season proper starts here. Having Maynard gives us a goal start and the team are finally starting to gel and ping the ball about so I'm very confident in picking up all 3 points here. WIN.
Blackburn (H) - we wont stop them scoring but should have enough to grab a point. DRAW
Huddersfield (A) - as above but very dull. DRAW
QPR (A) - Likely to be an open game which plays to our strengths. WIN
Hull (H) - we will be overpowered. LOSS.

8 points is a stretch and I'd be happy with 6. Will just be enough to see us outside the drop zone.

TomPNE94

Big Mak Fan
Reaction score
Supports
Simon Makienok
Twitter
@TomMonks94
Sheff Weds (A) - Lose 2-0
Cardiff (H) - Win 1-0
Charlton (A) - Draw 1-1
Brighton (A) - Win 2-1
Bolton (H) - Win 3-0

WE ARE GOING UP

HertsWolf

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Wolves
Uddersflied (H). 1 - 2 lose
Derby (A). 2-1 win
Brentford (H) 0-0
Bro (H) 0-2 lose
Scrap Metal Dealers (A). 0-3 lose.

4 points. 19th place by the end of the month. At least three "Wolves are too good to go down" headlines from pundits who think that Wolves are going to go down.
The order of weekly Express & Star appearances to say "We can still make the play-offs": Ebanks-Landell, ALF, Afobe, Golbourne.
McAlinden recalled from Shrewsbury for November. We think it's because he does the autumn Weed & Feed.

markwwfc1992

Reaction score
Supports
Wolves / Detroit Lions
The day we recall Liam McAlinden for first team duties is the day I stop following football.

roversfan2001

#VenkysOut
Reaction score
Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Ipswich (H) - Close game, but I think while Rhodes is in form we'll snatch a win. 2-1.
MK Dons (A) - Rhodes injured in international duty. 1-0 loss.
Derby (H) - Dull 0-0.
Burnley (H) - Hopefully we can salvage a point. 2-2.
Leeds (A) - Seem to do well vs. Leeds. 2-1 win.

8/15. Keep us mid-table.

JoshBCFC

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Bristol City
My god if I go by the predictions of many of our fans on here it doesn't look like we'll be in the Championship.....

Or we'll go back into the spiral of starting out shit and then becoming Barcalona towards the end of the season and stay up on the last day, and do the same for a couple more seasons and then go down to L1 again.

JoshBCFC

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Bristol City
As for predictions...

MK Dons (H) - We really need to win this match or thing look very bleak indeed. 2-0 win for City.
Notts Forest (H) - Not sure about this one so i'll go for a 1-1.
Brighton (A) - Another 2-2 draw.
Lovely Cardiff (sarcasm, obviously) (A) - We'll draw this 3-3, I expect a very passionate and interesting game.
Fulham (H) - Fulham to win 6-0 with Fredericks scoring a double hat-trick.

In all seriousness, Fulham will win 2-0.
If my predictions are correct (of course they will be) we'll have 12 points by the end of the month, which might get us out of the relegation zone. October is crucial IMO, if we end this month still bottom and on a bad run of form then things do not look good.

JJH

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol City
As for predictions...

MK Dons (H) - We really need to win this match or thing look very bleak indeed. 2-0 win for City.
Notts Forest (H) - Not sure about this one so i'll go for a 1-1.
Brighton (A) - Another 2-2 draw.
Lovely Cardiff (sarcasm, obviously) (A) - We'll draw this 3-3, I expect a very passionate and interesting game.
Fulham (H) - Fulham to win 6-0 with Fredericks scoring a double hat-trick.

In all seriousness, Fulham will win 2-0.
If my predictions are correct (of course they will be) we'll have 12 points by the end of the month, which might get us out of the relegation zone. October is crucial IMO, if we end this month still bottom and on a bad run of form then things do not look good.
If we get 12 points we'd have absolutely no worry of being in the relegation zone, or even near it, but I think we'd do well to get half of that.

JustinQPR

Reaction score
Supports
QPR
Twitter
@JustinQPR
Austin is out for the entirety, so we'll be lucky to score a single goal. Our defence is still shit.

It's going to be a long month...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feby2112

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!