Plebbing it up in the National League 03/12/16

Mark kavanagh

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
1,979
Reaction score
634
Points
113
Location
Birkenhead
Supports
Tranmere
You were good to watch, always are, so I quite enjoyed that. Saying that the first goal was a deflection and the second is only the WORST calamity in the history of football, that's all. Apparently there was another goal and a penalty miss, but luckily I was already on the way home.

What's the next Macc home game, I'm going to ask Siôn Corn for a half-season ticket.

Worse then our keystone kops goal against you
 

Forum statistics

Threads
16,679
Messages
1,244,534
Members
8,539
Latest member
Carl

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

KUBET Thailand
12Bet
Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews
miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams Casinos that accept PayPal non gamstop casino
Top