Reginald Fodstain
Not Scouse
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2015
- Messages
- 967
- Reaction score
- 494
- Points
- 63
- Location
- Birkenhead
- Supports
- Tranmere Rovers
Know I've done shite, but can you do mine please mate?
Know I've done shite, but can you do mine please mate?
How about a combined or team score for next year to confirm (or otherwise) that sage observation?Happy with 4th. Cambridge fans seem to be a fairly realistic/ informed lot in general...
Thanks for putting the work in Sergei - doing it again this year?
Thanks for putting the work in Sergei - doing it again this year?
Well I wasn't on the old forum but I would imagine ours did.So on to the important question:
Which set of fans had the most unrealistic expectations?
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |