Previous posters teams chances

JoshBCFC

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
409
Points
83
Location
Portishead
Supports
Bristol City
I can't see Villa going up this season, they'll do similar to QPR, and have a few seasons in mid-table. Be interesting to see how this new owner fares: he must be better than Randy Lerner, surely?

I am now a BURTON fan.
 

epic73

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
5,284
Reaction score
1,466
Points
113
Location
Sunny California
Supports
Manchester United
I can't see Villa going up this season, they'll do similar to QPR, and have a few seasons in mid-table. Be interesting to see how this new owner fares: he must be better than Randy Lerner, surely?

I am now a BURTON fan.
Can't see them not getting relegated, if they stay up it'll be a huge success and imo they'll be bottom.

I am now a Fulham fan.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
16,679
Messages
1,244,534
Members
8,539
Latest member
Carl

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

KUBET Thailand
12Bet
Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews
miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams Casinos that accept PayPal non gamstop casino
Top