Supports
Doncaster Rovers
P.Diddles has promised next season will be different and clear out the shit

I doubt it somehow

JoeJoeJoeJoe

Reaction score
Supports
Coventry
Stokes has been released by FGR. Would like him here as a squad player next season.

Richard Cranium

Reaction score
Supports
Mansfield
Twitter
@jallsop93
Scunny fans.. Any idea why Kee has been released with a year on his contract?

F!RTHY

Reaction score
Supports
The Bantams
It's sure as hell going to be an interesting summer of the takeover happens. It could change the outlook of the entire side, as we have a few players out of contract.

THOSE OUT OF CONTRACT:

James Meredith (LB):

Decent LB at this level. Not great defensively, but does get past the halfway line more often than not. He still can't cross a ball without beating the first man, which would beg the question as to why he's there in the first place. Would be happy if he stayed, but only as back up.

Matthew Dolan (CM):

Came onloan from Middlesborough last season, and showed glimpses of quality, but unfortunately, he hasn't settled and TBF, he's been garbage when asked upon. Cheerio, Matty.

Andrew Davies (CB):

Quality. Simple as that, really. When he's fit, he's arguably one of the best defenders in the league. However, you can only get 30-35 games out of him a season - but his record when he does play is brilliant. He's reportedly on around £4,500 per week - pay as you play? Love him to stay.

Gary Liddle (CM):

We have an option for a second year. He's been pretty good. Very good engine in the centre of midfield, but he is prone to going missing sometimes, and doesn't really offer much from an offensive perspective either. Another year though.

Ben Williams (GK):

Toodle pip. Utter garbage. He's had some right clangers, and I believe we can do far better.

Mark Yeates (LM):

I defended him last season, when he was criticised by the vast majority. While our style of play doesn't suit his own game, his inability to beat his man is incredibly frustrating. He doesn't offer much offensively either. 7 goals in 81 app simply isn't good enough - and he's another big earner (£3,500 per week). Thanks for the goal at Chelsea, but it's time to move on.

Jason Kennedy (CM):

He arrived with great expectation amongst the fans, after single handedly ripping us to shreads during his years at Darlo and Dale, but he's been incredibly poor. He no doubt find himself at Carlisle, or another L2 struggling team. Not good enough.

Christophe Routis (he plays everywhere):

He's a little naive at times, but overall he's been a revelation has the little Frenchman. Definitely worth another cheeky year.

Andy Haliday (CM/LM):

Not sure with this one. He's tipically average, and could be a good squad player. But if the takeover happens, then we can no doubt do a lot better.

LOAN DEALS EXPIRED:

Gary McKenzie (CB - Blackpool):

He showed glimpses of quality, but I don't think he's the sort of player PP will want around the dressing room - and our local media seem to believe he won't be returning, either.

Tony McMahon (RB/CM - Blackpool)

Become a regular since he arrived - and tbh, he's just been rather meh. Nothing much more to say, but I suspect he'll sign on in the summer. Hopefully he won't be first choice, and just a squad player.

Francios Zoko (ST - Blackpool)

Inabit dogshit. Lazy git.

Jon Stead (ST - Huddersfield)

Great player when he first joined, and was a key player throughout our cup run. 11 goals in 40 app isn't fantastic, but he was used as a target man ( like all our strikers) - but I think if we're serious about challenging next season, we have to look at someone better. Squad player, if anything.

CONTRACTED:

So this leaves us with;

Stephen Darby (RB)
Rory McArdle (CB)
Alan Sheehan (LB)

Billy Knott (CM)
Felipe Morais (RM)

James Hanson (ST)
Billy Clarke (ST)
Aaron McLean (ST)

It would be nice to ship McLean and Sheehan on, as both are on massive wages (£10,000 per week between them). I think Sheehan will stay, but I do think we'll offer McLean a deal - just whether he'll take it or not.

So, a lot of work needs to be done. We have profited just short of a £1m this season, so I suspect our playing budget will be bigger next season regardless as to whether the takeover happens or not, but if it does, it'll prove to be a very interesting summer.

Robert Molenaar

Reaction score
Supports
Bradford City
Twitter
@ben_bwoi
Meredith signed a 2 year deal last month Firthy.

From those out of contract I'd only really keep Liddle and Stead, maybe McMahon could be a good squad player if the wages are good. Definitely a big summer for us.

Bottega Don

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
Scunny fans.. Any idea why Kee has been released with a year on his contract?
It hasn't worked out here.

He's put on quite a lot of weight, looked shit whenever he was given a chance.

JJH

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol City
Expect JET to be gone by tomorrow.

:(

Reactions: Cas

Richard Cranium

Reaction score
Supports
Mansfield
Twitter
@jallsop93
Ah good. A few rumours of him being an alcoholic on Slagsneg so just wondered of this had started at your place or our lot starting them.

JJ1532

Reaction score
Supports
Crewe Alex
For us, we have:

OUT OF CONTRACT:

Paul Rachubka(GK). Been generally decent backup to Ben Garratt. I think he's earned himself another year, but it all depends on whether we can rid of Scott Shearer or not.

Matt Tootle(RB). Player of the year winner for 13-14, hasn't played for the first team since October in 14-15. I think he's gone this summer, not that great a player anyway, despite his award.

Anthony Stewart(CB, RB). Garbage signing. Never given a proper chance granted, but those chances he did get, he didn't show anything of note. Get Rid I think.

Jon Guthrie(CB). Not everyones cup of tea, but despite being treated terribly by the management he's been solid when deployed as the LCB in a 3 man defence. I think he's worth keeping, more to come from him I think.

Anthony Grant(CM). Keep, keep, keep. I expect he'll leave as no doubt we'll be unable to match his previous contract terms, but we must at least try and keep him. Would be huge for us if he signed a new deal.

Ryan Colclough(LW). Keep him please. Whilst he's had several off field issues including 2 arrests and a number of injuries, he seems to have put that behind him and does have potential. Hopefully his dad doesn't cause too many problems and we can get him signed up for next season.

Vadaine Oliver(ST). Terrible signing, let him go. Bottom half L2 player at best.

LOAN DEALS EXPIRED:

Alan Tate(CB). I do hope we try and get him back, his experience when he played was one of the main reasons we stayed up this season. We need a leader in that defence and Tate is as good as we can hope to get. Would be a massive mistake to not try and sign him.

Greg Leigh(LB). Steady consistent player. Won't win you many games, but doesn't cost you many either. 6/10 performer every week and we need that. If possible, I would try and get him on a season long loan from Man City.

Jamie Ness(CM). Showed glimpses of something between December and February, but before and after that, he was rubbish. I wouldn't try to get him back personally.

Nicky Ajose(ST). Started his loan spell off really well, scoring 8 goals in his first 11 games. But is now on a 15 game scoring drought. Very limited player, finishing isn't all that good. I doubt we go back for him in the summer, need a more consistent finisher.

Uche Ikpeazu(ST). Good at the back end of last season, average in his 2nd spell, god awful in his 3rd. I hope thats the last we've seen of him, not been great for us.

CONTRACTED:

GK: Scott Shearer, Ben Garratt
RB: Ollie Turton(CM too), James Baillie
CB: Harry Davis, George Ray, Perry Ng, Toby Mullarkey*, Joe Kearns(RB too)
LB:
CM: Liam Nolan, Chris Atkinson, James Jones, Ryan Wintle, Joe Howell*
LW/RW: Brad Inman, Billy Waters, George Cooper, Liam O'Neill*
ST: Marcus Haber, Lauri Dalla Valle, Callum Saunders, Fraser Murdoch, Andre Brown*

* scholars who have been offered professional contracts and will likely sign them.

Of that lot, get rid of Shearer as a high priority. Try to get rid of Inman and Nolan too I think, need to clear the decks. Then go after a LB(Leigh), a CB(Tate) and a CM if Grant doesn't sign. Add in Rachubka as backup goalie, Guthrie as an extra CB which gives us the option of going to a 3-5-2, Colclough as another guy upfront and hopefully Grant to give us some bite in midfield.

Then Davis has to decide if he needs another body upfront or does he roll with Cooper, Saunders and Murdoch to support Haber, LDV and hopefully Colclough? I think what we need is an evolution more than a revolution, plus greater trust in his academy lads, especially those upfront. We have the likes of Cooper, Saunders and Murdoch, now is the time to look to them and see if they can be good enough.

Last edited:

JoeJoeJoeJoe

Reaction score
Supports
Coventry
Out of contract:

Simeon Jackson - Get rid unfortunately. Had high hopes when he was signed but hasn't shown enough when he plays (although he's had limited opportunities). I assume he's on decent wages as well.
Andy Webster - Fuck off and die.
Reda Johnson (Optional year extension) - Keep at all costs
Frank Nouble - Shown flashes of brilliance but is so inconsistent. Get rid
Blair Turgott - Never seen him play for more than 10 minutes. Will definitely be off.
Danny Pugh (Optional year extension) - Forgot we had him. Get rid.
Marcus Tudgay - Under Mowbray has been brilliant. Keep
Shaun Miller - Get rid.
Adam Barton - So lightweight. There is clearly talent there but he never shows it. Get rid
Jordan Willis (Optional year extension) - Keep
Ivor Lawton - Don't know a lot about him. Keep

Loan deals expired:

Matthew Pennington - Would love to get him back next year
Sanmi Odelusi - Was ok but nothing amazing.
Chris Stokes - Sign on a free as a squad player.
Grant Ward - We won't be able to get him back but he's a top class player. Will do well in the championship.

Under Contract:

Lee Burge - Loan out/Get rid
Reice Charles-Cook - If we don't sign another GK, give him a chance. Looked the business for nuneaton
Ryan Haynes - Loan out
Aaron Phillips - Keep as backup atm
Aaron Martin - Keep as a backup
Conor Thomas - Fuck off and die.
John Fleck - Keep
Jack Finch - Release him. Awful.
Danny Swanson - Not sure really.
Jim O'Brien - Keep
James Maddison - Give him a new contract. NOW
George Thomas - Loan out

Crewelad87

Reaction score
Supports
Crewe Alexandra
For us, we have:

OUT OF CONTRACT:

Paul Rachubka(GK). Been generally decent backup to Ben Garratt. I think he's earned himself another year, but it all depends on whether we can rid of Scott Shearer or not.

Matt Tootle(RB). Player of the year winner for 13-14, hasn't played for the first team since October in 14-15. I think he's gone this summer, not that great a player anyway, despite his award.

Anthony Stewart(CB, RB). Garbage signing. Never given a proper chance granted, but those chances he did get, he didn't show anything of note. Get Rid I think.

Jon Guthrie(CB). Not everyones cup of tea, but despite being treated terribly by the management he's been solid when deployed as the LCB in a 3 man defence. I think he's worth keeping, more to come from him I think.

Anthony Grant(CM). Keep, keep, keep. I expect he'll leave as no doubt we'll be unable to match his previous contract terms, but we must at least try and keep him. Would be huge for us if he signed a new deal.

Ryan Colclough(LW). Keep him please. Whilst he's had several off field issues including 2 arrests and a number of injuries, he seems to have put that behind him and does have potential. Hopefully his dad doesn't cause too many problems and we can get him signed up for next season.

Vadaine Oliver(ST). Terrible signing, let him go. Bottom half L2 player at best.

LOAN DEALS EXPIRED:

Alan Tate(CB). I do hope we try and get him back, his experience when he played was one of the main reasons we stayed up this season. We need a leader in that defence and Tate is as good as we can hope to get. Would be a massive mistake to not try and sign him.

Greg Leigh(LB). Steady consistent player. Won't win you many games, but doesn't cost you many either. 6/10 performer every week and we need that. If possible, I would try and get him on a season long loan from Man City.

Jamie Ness(CM). Showed glimpses of something between December and February, but before and after that, he was rubbish. I wouldn't try to get him back personally.

Nicky Ajose(ST). Started his loan spell off really well, scoring 8 goals in his first 11 games. But is now on a 15 game scoring drought. Very limited player, finishing isn't all that good. I doubt we go back for him in the summer, need a more consistent finisher.

Uche Ikpeazu(ST). Good at the back end of last season, average in his 2nd spell, god awful in his 3rd. I hope thats the last we've seen of him, not been great for us.

CONTRACTED:

GK: Scott Shearer, Ben Garratt
RB: Ollie Turton(CM too), James Baillie
CB: Harry Davis, George Ray, Perry Ng, Toby Mullarkey*, Joe Kearns(RB too)
LB:
CM: Liam Nolan, Chris Atkinson, James Jones, Joe Howell*
LW/RW: Brad Inman, Billy Waters, George Cooper, Liam O'Neill*
ST: Marcus Haber, Lauri Dalla Valle, Callum Saunders, Fraser Murdoch, Andre Brown*

* scholars who have been offered professional contracts and will likely sign them.

Of that lot, get rid of Shearer as a high priority. Try to get rid of Inman and Nolan too I think, need to clear the decks. Then go after a LB(Leigh), a CB(Tate) and a CM if Grant doesn't sign. Add in Rachubka as backup goalie, Guthrie as an extra CB which gives us the option of going to a 3-5-2, Colclough as another guy upfront and hopefully Grant to give us some bite in midfield.

Then Davis has to decide if he needs another body upfront or does he roll with Cooper, Saunders and Murdoch to support Haber, LDV and hopefully Colclough? I think what we need is an evolution more than a revolution, plus greater trust in his academy lads, especially those upfront. We have the likes of Cooper, Saunders and Murdoch, now is the time to look to them and see if they can be good enough.
Pretty much agree with all of that.

vale4ever

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
We have 16 out of contract so hopefully we can clear the decks a bit:

Out of contract:
Sam Johnson (GK) - 2nd choice for most of the season but still young and probably cheap so worth keeping - KEEP
Ryan Boot (GK) - 3rd choice keeper spent most of the season out on loan in non league - UNSURE
Adam Yates (RB) - League two is probably his level - RELEASE
Freddie Vesseli (RB/CB) - good on the ball but makes costly errors - RELEASE UNLESS CHEAP
Chris Robertson (CB) - not sure what's happened with him this season did quite well last season but has been average this season - RELEASE
Nathan Smith (CB) - young defender yet to feature been out on loan - UNSURE
Michael Brown (CM) - experienced and plays with 100% effort even at 38 yes old! - KEEP
Michael O'connor (CM) - been player of the season but expect he will leave as travels from Lincoln - KEEP
Louis Dodds (UTILITY) - Done okay and is a useful versatile squad player - KEEP
Mark Marshall (WINGER) - Been great has great workrate for a winger - KEEP
Chris Birchall (WINGER) - past his best time to go - RELEASE
Ryan Lloyd (CM/WINGER) - never made the breakthrough although has never had a run - RELEASE
Kaid Mohammad (WINGER) - been out on loan since last season was a poor signing - RELEASE
Alex Nimely (STRIKER) - complete waste of time made only 1 sub appearance and went away twice - RELEASE
Tom Pope (STRIKER) - not had a great season but would like to keep as would be hard to replace - KEEP
Ben Williamson (STRIKER) - not good enough for lg1 - RELEASE

UNDER CONTRACT:
Chris Neal (GK) - decent season again despite a woeful defence in front of him - KEEP
Richard Duffy (RB/CB) - made countless errors that have cost us goals - TRANSFER/RELEASE
Ryan Mcgivern (CB/LB) - hardly featured since before Xmas, is too error prone -TRANSFER/RELEASE
Carl Dickinson (LB) - really poor season, loads of goals come from crosses from his side - TRANSFER/RELEASE
Aziz Deen-Conteh (LB) - development player yet to feature - KEEP
Chris Lines (CM) - Out on loan at Bristol Rovers expect he'll sign for them if they get up -TRANSFER/RELEASE
Colin Daniel (WINGER) - not great but probably cheap squad player - KEEP(RELUCTANTLY)
Byron Moore (WINGER) - started to show some promise before he got injured again - KEEP
Enoch Andoh (WINGER) - development player yet to feature - KEEP
Achille Campion (STRIKER) - scored for fun in reserves but not shown too much in his limited games - UNSURE

LOANS EXPIRED:
Neil Collins (CB)(SHEFF UTD) - Done okay and brought some experience - SIGN IF POSSIBLE
Tommy O'sullivan (CM)(CARDIFF) - hardly featured and been here since January - NO THANKS
Mohammad Coulibaly (WINGER) - not convinced he is better than what we have - UNSURE

Hopefully plenty of new faces then next season, although I worry we'll lose better players like O'connor,Marshall and Pope and keep the dross, I fear a struggle again next season!

Jonny12

Andy Butler is a god
Reaction score
Supports
Walsall FC
Twitter
@JonnyOwen12
We're going to find out who is being released and offered new deals tomorrow.

Out of Contract and what I would want:

GK - Richard O'Donnell - Offered Contract already (very likely to leave)
RB - Ben Purkiss - Keep, but wouldn't complain if released
CB - James O'Connor - 50/50
CB - Paul Downing - Offered Contract already
CM - Adam Chambers - Keep (reduced terms)
GK - Craig MacGillivray - Keep
LB - Mal Bening - RELEASE NOW
CB - James Chambers - Keep (reduced terms)
CM - Reece Flanagan - Keep
ST/CAM/RM - Ashley Grimes - Release lol

These players are all OOC, but have come through our youth system but have had limited first team experience, haven't seen enough of them to predict/wish.
CB - Matt Preston
CM - Jake Heath
ST - Amadou Bakayoko
GK - Liam Roberts
ST - Jordan Murphy

Loanee's
CM - Michael Cain - Looks like he'll be released by Leicester. Competent league 1 CM with a bright future, would definitely like to get him permanently.
ST/LW - Jordy Hiwula - Keep, was good at first at ST. Form dropped quickly, moved to LM and his form was average, and thus lost his first team place. He has come back in out wide in a role pushed further forwards and flourished. Definitely isn't ready for Championship yet though.

Aaron-Bcfc

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol City
Out of contract:

Dave Richards (GK)
Think he's out of contract. Despite being on our bench for all 58 games this season, he is still yet to make a professional appearance. Absolutely no idea of his quality as a footballer, but he needs to go out and get some games somewhere.

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
Keep. Please Cotterill. Think he will be off though, deserves to be a starting player every week for a Championship club, in my opinion. Not used predominantly as an 88th minute sub.

Marlon Pack
Has been very good and kept Wade Elliott out of the side for most of the season. Not convinced he'll be a great Championship player but deserves a new deal, and will be good backup.

Wade Elliott
Legs caught up with him a bit after playing the first 15/20 games without much of a break and his form dropped, hence being replaced by Pack. Nonetheless would give him a 1 year deal. Still has quality in him, and key man in the dressing room.

Loan deal expired:

James Tavernier
Been pretty good on loan. Wouldn't say no to signing him permanently

Jockney

Reaction score
Supports
Fred Onyedinma
Players out of contract:

Tom King
Danny Shittu
Jake Goodman
Alan Dunne
Carlos Edwards
Justin Hoyte
Matt Briggs (Option to extend 1 year)
John Marquis
Angel Martinez
Nicky Bailey
Martyn Woolford
Richard Chaplow
Magaye Gueye (Option to extend 1 year)
Jimmy Abdou
Stefan Maierhofer
Ricardo Fuller

I imagine Dunne, Abdou, Goodman and Marquis will be offered new, reduced terms. I'd like to keep Gueye and Bailey on, but I don't think Harris thinks much of Gueye and Bailey is on too much money. Harris has apparently already made up his mind about who he's offering new deals to and apparently there won't be many renewed at all.

Redcityman

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol city
Jet released along with Dave Richards, Marlon pack offered new deal, Wade Eliot offered under 21 job.

spireite

Reaction score
Supports
Chesterfield
Woah, why've Scunny released Slocombe? thought he was well thought of

dedwardp

Reaction score
Supports
Colchester United
Sean Clohessy has been released with a year to go on his contract. Inevitable, and good.

Millwall_Matt

Reaction score
Supports
'Wall
Name Position Status
David Forde (G) Under Contract
Shaun Cummings (D) Under Contract
Mark Beevers (D) Under Contract
Jake Goodman (D) Under Contract
Dylan Casey (D) Under Contract
Sid Nelson (D) Under Contract
Josh Siafa (D) Under Contract
Callum Webb (D) Under Contract
Niall McManus (M) Under Contract
Shaun Williams (M) Under Contract
Lee Martin (M) Under Contract
Ed Upson (M) Under Contract
Jack Powell (M) Under Contract
Ben Thompson (M) Under Contract
Keaton Wood (M) Under Contract
Lee Gregory (F) Under Contract
Paris Cowan-Hall (F) Under Contract
Aiden O'Brien (F) Under Contract
Jamie Philpot (F) Under Contract
Jordan Archer (G) Loan Expired
Jos Hooiveld (D) Loan Expired
Dan Harding (D) Loan Expired
Michael Tonge (M) Loan Expired
Gary Taylor-Fletcher (F) Loan Expired
Denzel Gerrar (G) Expired
Tom King (G) Expired
Alan Dunne (D) Expired
Dan Shittu (D) Expired
Justin Hoyte (D) Expired
Matt Briggs (D) Expired
Nick Bailey (M) Expired
Martyn Woolford (M) Expired
Nadjim Abdou (M) Expired (Will resign)
Angel Martinez (M) Expired
Richard Chaplow (M) Expired
Carlos Edwards (M) Expired
Sofiane El Bekri (M) Expired
Magaye Gueye (F) Expired
Ricardo Fuller (F) Expired
Stefan Maierhofer (F) Expired
John Marquis (F) Expired (may resign)

Gerry Gow

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol City
Gutted JET has been released. He will walk into any League 1 side next season, even a few Champ clubs!

We will all miss him dearly :(

RavenBish

Antihero
Reaction score
Supports
Shola Ameobi's Notts County
It would be nice to ship McLean and Sheehan on, as both are on massive wages (£10,000 per week between them). I think Sheehan will stay, but I do think we'll offer McLean a deal - just whether he'll take it or not.

Sheehan signed for £100 more than he was on at Notts, so that's absolute bullshit Firthy. You just keep pulling wage numbers out your arse though.

Vale on Trent

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
Name Position Status
David Forde (G) Under Contract
Shaun Cummings (D) Under Contract
Mark Beevers (D) Under Contract
Jake Goodman (D) Under Contract
Dylan Casey (D) Under Contract
Sid Nelson (D) Under Contract
Josh Siafa (D) Under Contract
Callum Webb (D) Under Contract
Niall McManus (M) Under Contract
Shaun Williams (M) Under Contract
Lee Martin (M) Under Contract
Ed Upson (M) Under Contract
Jack Powell (M) Under Contract
Ben Thompson (M) Under Contract
Keaton Wood (M) Under Contract
Lee Gregory (F) Under Contract
Paris Cowan-Hall (F) Under Contract
Aiden O'Brien (F) Under Contract
Jamie Philpot (F) Under Contract
Jordan Archer (G) Loan Expired
Jos Hooiveld (D) Loan Expired
Dan Harding (D) Loan Expired
Michael Tonge (M) Loan Expired
Gary Taylor-Fletcher (F) Loan Expired
Denzel Gerrar (G) Expired
Tom King (G) Expired
Alan Dunne (D) Expired
Dan Shittu (D) Expired
Justin Hoyte (D) Expired
Matt Briggs (D) Expired
Nick Bailey (M) Expired
Martyn Woolford (M) Expired
Nadjim Abdou (M) Expired (Will resign)
Angel Martinez (M) Expired
Richard Chaplow (M) Expired
Carlos Edwards (M) Expired
Sofiane El Bekri (M) Expired
Magaye Gueye (F) Expired
Ricardo Fuller (F) Expired
Stefan Maierhofer (F) Expired
John Marquis (F) Expired (may resign)
No wonder you got relegated with that squad, Christ

Millwall_Matt

Reaction score
Supports
'Wall
Wouldn't surprise me if Mowbray went after Bailey

Bailey is an absolutely fantastic player even at Championship level. Two main problems with him:
  • In 2 years he has only managed to be fit for April and then got injured before the end of the season (albeit playing very well in the 3/4 games a season he manages).
  • He was reputedly on MASSIVE wages by our standards. 15k a week has been muted (same as Scott McDonald, also gone).

F!RTHY

Reaction score
Supports
The Bantams
Sheehan signed for £100 more than he was on at Notts, so that's absolute bullshit Firthy. You just keep pulling wage numbers out your arse though.

McLeans reportedly on over £6k per week - and Sheff Utd refused to meet his £3.5k wage demands when they wanted him in the summer. I think you'll find Sheehans on quite a substantial wage too, considering he can't even kick a ball straight.

Struggling to find the League Two forum? I can always direct you? Cheerio.

Jonny12

Andy Butler is a god
Reaction score
Supports
Walsall FC
Twitter
@JonnyOwen12
We've released Ben Purkiss, Mal Benning, Jake Heath and Ashley Grimes.

Ben Purkiss the only surprise. Could be very good in League 2. Mal Benning will be an okay LB in League 2. Ashley Grimes not a clue, could go to League 2 and set it alight or sit the bench for the rest of his career. Expect Jake Heath to go to the conference or sign for Rushall Olympic.

Everyone else offered new deals.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feby2112
Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!