You are currently browsing the football forums as a guest. Sign up now for free and benefit from totally ad-free browsing. Logged in members see no ads.

Scottish fitba!

Leo

To be a rock and not to roll.
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
a wife and now 2 cats
If Rangers win on Saturday its all over imo. Rangers are just not dropping any points to the also-rans and Tavernier who was their weak link for the past 2 or 3 seasons has suddenly become a major scorer and assister!
A lot of people are saying it will be all over RB....I'm not one of them. I'll wait until we get our hands on the trophy before I acknowledge that but things are looking good atm. Agree with you regards Tav....what a difference this season, the man must be a contender for Player of the season.

Super_horns

Reaction score
Supports
WATFORD
Title race over?

Cannot see Rangers dropping points against anyone else really.

Sounds like Celtic had most of the game - didn't score, had a man sent off then scored for Rangers.

Probably sums up their season.

Railway Blue

Reaction score
Supports
Chester FC
Title race over?

Cannot see Rangers dropping points against anyone else really.

Sounds like Celtic had most of the game - didn't score, had a man sent off then scored for Rangers.

Probably sums up their season.
Liverpool are in a strong position.

They have the best manager In PL since Ferguson and they already know who his replacement is when Klopp eventually moves on .

rudebwoyben

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Barnet
The relegation battle looks super interesting, whether or not Motherwell and St Mirren get the points back that they were earlier deducted.

Railway Blue

Reaction score
Supports
Chester FC
There would have been no glory in Celtic getting 10-in-a-row as they would have won half of them with no genuine opposition and they were a tad fortunate that they came back strong after Lockdown whereas Rangers were woeful.

Super_horns

Reaction score
Supports
WATFORD
Tend to agree really - bit like with their quadruple treble.

Done without much competition.

Leo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
a wife and now 2 cats
Not a great game but a bloody great result for us Bluenoses. Celtic fans up here are saying they were the best team and we were lucky to win. My retort would be....forget about the League Cup Final last season lads ? Anyway it is neither here nor there.....Celtic couldn't score but Rangers did. Nineteen points in front with Celtic having 3 games in hand. A tough game at Aberdeen next Sunday.

Stifler

Reaction score
Supports
PGE
I have a tight knuckle for the boys and I hope this season will be as fruitful for them as the previous one. If the players stay in shape and the coach has a good tactic, I bode them a lot of success

Railway Blue

Reaction score
Supports
Chester FC
I have a tight knuckle for the boys and I hope this season will be as fruitful for them as the previous one. If the players stay in shape and the coach has a good tactic, I bode them a lot of success
Who?

Leo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
a wife and now 2 cats
Anyway....lol. A fine three points gained up at Pittodrie on Sunday past. Took a wee while to get into their stride but they got going. A surprising miss from the penalty spot by Tav but two fine goals by Morelos, back playing as main striker with Roofe being injured, gave Rangers a deserved lead. Regards the red card for Hedges, I thought he may have just got a yellow but because he made no effort to play the ball Beaton the ref said he had no option but to send him off as he explained to McInness. Quite unbelievable the amount of rival fans who are claiming Morelos dived. I know he has been guilty of that previously but this was a stonewaller. Personally thought that Curtis Mains outrageous challenge on Barisic was more worthy of a red than Hedges but Main only received a yellow. Second half for some reason Rangers laid off Aberdeen allowing them to get into the game and a good goal by Kennedy (?) made it a nervy ending for the Gers but they held out well. Motherwell away next Sunday.

Super_horns

Reaction score
Supports
WATFORD
Aided by Celtic dropping more points.

I agree - they might feel bare done by on one red card but Aberdeen were lucky not to have another sent off .

Reactions: Leo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kyle7reddy