Did anyone put French Riviera at all?![]()
I didn't like the program either so I made my own spreadsheet. I just put the answers as column titles, a counter, and a list of people underneath. It meant that I didn't have to worry about answers matching exactly because I decided that for myself, but it did take a while, especially to start with, because I had to enter all the names manually.I tried making a spreadsheet but it got over complicated. You'd need all the answers to be identical in text, which I'm certain doesn't happen in Sheep! Spelling mistakes, shortened names etc
I might have a go at it today, see what I can come up with, I didn't like that sheep program....
Aces -
Jean-Michel Jarre - Saltire
Jean Michel Jarre - Jackinky ?
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |