This Charming Mike
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2015
- Messages
- 2,127
- Reaction score
- 970
- Points
- 113
- Location
- Swindon
- Supports
- Strong Style
Looking at my answers to come, I fear the one I submitted for animated duo will let me down. Damn nostalgia.
Looking at my answers to come, I fear the one I submitted for animated duo will let me down. Damn nostalgia.
My answer for that is shit as well.
That's what I put. Might not be a good sign now I come to think of it


last request 153Can we have another table update Munks?

I interpreted that as an acting duo, not a character duo.
So nearly went for Ren and Stimpy for animated duo as well. Surprised that no one actually did in the end.

| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |