Snog, Marry, Avoid - Summer 2023

Kenneth E End

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
As quite a few teams are now safe and don't have much chance of getting to the play offs (cough Watford cough), I'm sure some management teams are looking to do some changes to their squad this summer.

LUTON TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB
*Disclaimer: LTFC do not release the contract lengths of their players, so this is a working assumption based on what their likely contract lengths are going to be.
**This is based on LTFC remaining in the Championship next season - clearly there is still plenty to play for!!

KEEP
James Shea (under contract) - decent backup goalkeeper.
Carlton Morris (under contract) - worth £15M+ at present.
Cauley Woodrow (under contract) - hasn't had much of a chance, played out of position. Good backup option.
Reece Burke (under contract) - if we lose a CB, he's an automatic replacement who has barely featured since Christmas. Needs to retain fitness.
Pelly Ruddock-Mpanzu (under contract) - vintage Pelly recently. Will be going into his testimonial season.
Jordan Clark (under contract) - terrific season, undroppable
Louie Watson (under contract) - decent squad option, lots of potential
Allan Campbell (under contract; offer extension) - cannot afford to lose him for nothing in 2024.
Alfie Doughty (under contract) - needs to stay fit, but one of the most creative players in the division.
Jack Walton (under contract) - not featured, will probably be 3rd choice.
Joe Taylor (under contract) - barely featured, but signed in Jan 2023.
Elijah Adebayo (offer new contract) - below average first half of the season; back to his old self.
Tom Lockyer (offer new contract) - keep at all costs; a huge part of why we're currently 3rd.
Sonny Bradley (offer new contract) - hasn't managed to stay fit and not really been involved at all much this season. Wouldn't be totally upset if he didn't remain.
Amari Bell (offer new contract) - had a brilliant season... more consistent than last too.
Gabriel Osho (offer new contract) - his performances in the last dozen games mean he deserves another couple of years.

UNDECIDED
John McAtee (under contract) - will probably offer him back to Grimsby to sign permanently.
Fred Onyedinma (probably has a 1Y option) - not retained fitness and when he has played, has not shown enough. Got something though.
Dan Potts (out of contract) - maybe it's time for a change, although he can play multiple positions.
Luke Berry (out of contract) - always chips in with the odd goal. Perhaps we can spend his wages on someone who is more consistent.
Carlos Mendes-Gomes (under contract) - had a good L1 season; perhaps we've outgrown him already.
Luke Freeman (under contract) - can't stay fit; may needs to play more games

GET RID
Glen Rea (out of contract) - not featured at all.
Henri Lansbury (out of contract) - another year older; niggly injuries. Very experienced, but likely not cheap.
Admiral Muskwe (probably has a 1Y option) - not going to be good enough
Dion Pereira (out of contract) - L2 player
Harry Isted (out of contract) - not going to get a chance at Luton.
Elliot Thorpe (out of contract) - no impact whilst out on loan in L1. Needs to go away and forge a career.
Josh Neufville (out of contract) - not going to get a chance. Probably a L2 player.
Josh Williams (out of contract) - not young enough anymore to be purely development.
Matt Macey (under contract) - allow to move to another club.

END OF LOAN
Codey Drameh - great replacement for Bree; would hope he is open to returning. Can't see him getting a chance at Leeds.
Marvelous Nakamba - superb player at this level... but on £35,000/wk at Villa!
Ethan Horvath - 18 clean sheets albeit has the odd error... again £20,000/wk wages is a stumbling block.

DEVELOPMENT PLAYERS
Aribim Pepple, Daniel Idiakhoa, Casey Pettit, Aidan Francis-Clarke, Jameson Horlick, Callum Nicolson, Avan Jones, Zack Nelson, Conor Lawless, Tra Lucas, Josh Allen, Jacob Cowler, Jayden Luker, Tobias Braney

Son of Cod

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
John McAtee (under contract) - will probably offer him back to Grimsby to sign permanently.
There's a rumour going round that if we give you the initial fee back then we can have him, not sure how true that is though. I'm not sure he fits in with the way we play now though, wouldn't be surprised to see him go elsewhere. Shame that it doesn't sound like he's going to even get a crack of the whip at Luton. Bit of an odd/speculative punt of a purchase. Has probably done more to derail the lad's career than progress it.

Kenneth E End

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
I don’t really agree with that. He hasn’t got to double figures in L2 - not even close. We’ve outgrown him already to be honest.

Son of Cod

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
I don’t really agree with that. He hasn’t got to double figures in L2 - not even close. We’ve outgrown him already to be honest.
What are you not agreeing with? That it was a speculative punt? It most certainly was, you bought a player only proven in 5th tier and you're a 2nd tier club. Regardless of where you are in the Championship that's a punt of a signing.

His goal tally this season doesn't tell the whole story at all either, not really a fair yardstick.

BelizeHatter

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
It is an odd one. Its not like we arent normally very thorough before spending cash. Even if he clearly was a Jones longshot, wed have done a lot of background analysis. Maybe Edwards prefers the chance to shape it his way.with any free cash.

Must be something to the lad who has had injuries this year and it doesnt really reflect fairly for him it seems. It happens tho, even with the homework, but its not like hes even been evaluated at all. Has he even trained with us?

Son of Cod

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
It is an odd one. Its not like we arent normally very thorough before spending cash. Even if he clearly was a Jones longshot, wed have done a lot of background analysis. Maybe Edwards prefers the chance to shape it his way.with any free cash.

Must be something to the lad who has had injuries this year and it doesnt really reflect fairly for him it seems. It happens tho, even with the homework, but its not like hes even been evaluated at all. Has he even trained with us?
He played for your reserves/development squad I believe, so he might have trained a bit around then but that was the first week of November so it was when he was returning from his shoulder operation and right at the end of Jones' second spell.

I'm not saying he's ready to go in the Championship or anything, but something is definitely awry if Bim Pepple is in and around your first team squad and getting a chance when McAtee isn't. Different players but there's no comparison to be made, McAtee is much much better player.

Super_horns

Reaction score
Supports
WATFORD
I think if our fans had their way about 90% of the current squad (not including young players) would go with maybe Sema, Porteous, Hoedt plus the likes of Asprilla and Kone as they are young staying

Of course will not work like that but we have a lot on loan and Pedro/Sarr won't be here.

That Fat Centre Half

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
He played for your reserves/development squad I believe, so he might have trained a bit around then but that was the first week of November so it was when he was returning from his shoulder operation and right at the end of Jones' second spell.

I'm not saying he's ready to go in the Championship or anything, but something is definitely awry if Bim Pepple is in and around your first team squad and getting a chance when McAtee isn't. Different players but there's no comparison to be made, McAtee is much much better player.
To be fair i dont think Pepple could be described as "in and around the first team squad". Hes been on the bench once (against you in the Cup replay) and been subbed at half time in a development squad fixture and thats about it. Hes another speculative punt thats probably got a bit of extra time to play with as hes 3 years younger than McAtee. Non league loan for him probably required.

Not really sure where the speculation on McAtee has come from - seen people mention he was a Jones signing which seems pretty ante to our recruitment ethos to me. Clearly some talent there, get him in for pre-season and take a look i reckon, we dont really know what we've got there, if someone like Taylor (who has done considerably less in his career than McAtee) has got a space on the bench and for some late sub appearances, surely McAtee can offer that.

Last edited:

SF_

Reaction score
Supports
Preston North End
Keep

Woodman - obviously
Cornell - cheap backup
Storey - as backup ideally
Diaby - 12 months left, extend
Lindsay - has a year left, backup
Hughes - key player, despite constant niggles
Potts - Workhorse, we're poorer without him
Browne - 12 months left, extend
Whiteman - 12 months left, extend
McCann - was playing well before his injury
Ledson - under contract, backup player
Johnson - OoC, I'd be surprised if he stays. Huge loss
Onomah - Fitness concerns but an obvious baller
Riis - under contract, hope this injury doesn't ruin him.
Evans - probably forced to retire due to this spinal injury, but fingers crossed

Undecided

Brady - probably worth keeping if his wage demands are reasonable.
Cunningham - had a good season but always prone to a lengthy lay off.

Get rid

Woodburn - L1 player
Olosunde - never a footballer
Bauer - Lowe never uses him.

Loans going back

Cannon - Everton will keep him regardless of what league they're in IMO.
Fernandez - would love him back
Parrott - wouldn't surprise me if we tried to get him back, but I hope not.
Delap - Not suited to this Lowe setup at all, bad move for both parties.

Last edited:

Caitlyn

I'm tired of this Mickey mouse bullshit!!!
Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
Snog, marry avoid? I thought.... Nevermind!!!!!:hb:

Caitlyn

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
To be fair i dont think Pepple could be described as "in and around the first team squad". Hes been on the bench once (against you in the Cup replay) and been subbed at half time in a development squad fixture and thats about it. Hes another speculative punt thats probably got a bit of extra time to play with as hes 3 years younger than McAtee. Non league loan for him probably required.

Not really sure where the speculation on McAtee has come from - seen people mention he was a Jones signing which seems pretty ante to our recruitment ethos to me. Clearly some talent there, get him in for pre-season and take a look i reckon, we dont really know what we've got there, if someone like Taylor (who has done considerably less in his career than McAtee) has got a space on the bench and for some late sub appearances, surely McAtee can offer that.
He just didn't do much at Grimsby, sad to say.

Son of Cod

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town

Yeah, I meant in and around in the first team squad as in he must be training with them. Yeah Pepple will need a non-league loan for sure. Young lad coming over from Canada though, big adjustment from Calgary which is a great city in beautiful surroundings by all accounts to come to Luton and get loaned out to Grimsby. Yes Bim, you can have a crack at a career in England but you have to leave all this and go in live in Luton and Cleethorpes. :lol:

He just didn't do much at Grimsby, sad to say.
McAtee or Pepple? If you're on about McAtee, as I said further up don't just look at the stats. He's played well this season and it's worth pointing out he's not really a striker.

Caitlyn

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
Yeah, I meant in and around in the first team squad as in he must be training with them. Yeah Pepple will need a non-league loan for sure. Young lad coming over from Canada though, big adjustment from Calgary which is a great city in beautiful surroundings by all accounts to come to Luton and get loaned out to Grimsby. Yes Bim, you can have a crack at a career in England but you have to leave all this and go in live in Luton and Cleethorpes. :lol:

McAtee or Pepple? If you're on about McAtee, as I said further up don't just look at the stats. He's played well this season and it's worth pointing out he's not really a striker.
Sorry, I was meaning Pepple. McAtee is a decent player and will develop well. Pepple needs more confidence and another good loan spell.

Caitlyn

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
What are you not agreeing with? That it was a speculative punt? It most certainly was, you bought a player only proven in 5th tier and you're a 2nd tier club. Regardless of where you are in the Championship that's a punt of a signing.

His goal tally this season doesn't tell the whole story at all either, not really a fair yardstick.
No clue who hasn't got to double figures in league two? McAtee I believe isn't being played as a striker?

Son of Cod

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Sorry, I was meaning Pepple. McAtee is a decent player and will develop well. Pepple needs more confidence and another good loan spell.
Yeah, I'd get him loaned out the National League next season. Physically he's good to go, which is normally the thing youngsters don't have but it was almost like he doesn't know how to use what he has to his advantage.
No clue who hasn't got to double figures in league two? McAtee I believe isn't being played as a striker?
Yeah, he was talking about McAtee and yep he plays in the front three but he's not the focal point of the attack. He's in hole linking attack and midfield but really he just goes where he wants and often that's dropping back into midfield or out wide to win the ball. In an attacking team he'd bag more goals. I'd agree with what Kenny said about having outgrown him if you go up to the Prem though but I wouldn't write off McAtee's chances of being a Championship player at some point just yet.

SF_

Reaction score
Supports
Preston North End
Yeah, I'd get him loaned out the National League next season. Physically he's good to go, which is normally the thing youngsters don't have but it was almost like he doesn't know how to use what he has to his advantage.

Yeah, he was talking about McAtee and yep he plays in the front three but he's not the focal point of the attack. He's in hole linking attack and midfield but really he just goes where he wants and often that's dropping back into midfield or out wide to win the ball. In an attacking team he'd bag more goals. I'd agree with what Kenny said about having outgrown him if you go up to the Prem though but I wouldn't write off McAtee's chances of being a Championship player at some point just yet.
Guessing O'Neill isn't really ready for L2 football? Thought he'd go to the NL or NLN myself.

Son of Cod

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Guessing O'Neill isn't really ready for L2 football? Thought he'd go to the NL or NLN myself.
Yeah, he looks too lightweight at the moment. Shame though as he has a nice touch. He's got quite a lazy looking style too which doesn't really lend itself well in a team of grafters like ours. He's been limited to just two starts, the first of which was Swindon away and he looked alright but then we went down to 10 men and got spanked. Then the next was Carlisle away which was the match after we'd beaten Southampton in the 5th Round so not ideal and then it's been a series of 5-15 minute cameos. I think he'd fare better in a more attack minded team, so hopefully he can get a loan to a club that suits, I'd say that's arguably more important than the level as I think in terms of technical ability he can hold his own. One thing worth pointing out though is that Hurst would have sent him back if he had a poor attitude so he's probably working hard in training and isn't a dickhead.

Reactions: SF_

Son of Cod

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Okay now you might have outgrown McAtee Kenneth E End. Congratulations Luton, great achievement. Looking forward to see Kenilworth Road hosting some of the biggest stars in the game next season.

BelizeHatter

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
What do we need? Lets not go mad. Some experience two or three? Mostly hoover up some young but ready talent.

A keeper is a must, pref our own.....then a RWB, a DM (hopefully suppliment Nakamba), plus in the middle a mix of experienced old hand midfielder and some creativity.

That Fat Centre Half

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
So hard to know the type we can actually get. We will have some money of course but we wont be spending £10m on players which doesn’t even seem to get you much at the top level these days. Hoping we go for younger players who are hungry and want to test themselves at the top level rather than the “Premier League Experience” types that will want a fat wedge.

We will need a keeper, RWB, DM - basically replace the loan players. I might fancy going fir Drameh on a permanent, think it’s already been said he is leaving Leeds no matter what happens today.

Kenneth E End

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
I've actually been thinking about this for the last couple of weeks. We actually didn't have many players go out of contract last summer... it appears many had options activated or had another year to run (at least).

It means that there will be plenty at the negotiating table. Coventry are in a fairly precarious position on this front at the moment, but if we lost that penalty shootout, we could've been picked off this summer significantly. Even more so if, as I write this, Everton and Leeds are both joining Southampton in the Championship next season alongside a very ambitious Ipswich and no doubt budget heavy Sheffield Wednesday, if they win tomorrow.

I'd estimate that there are currently SIXTEEN senior players out of contract. We already know Sonny Bradley's contract isn't being renewed, but I think now we're in the Premier League, there could be some ruthless decisions made.

Would be curious to find out how close this is to being correct, but this is my estimation:

Under Contract, Retained
James Shea, Carlton Morris, Cauley Woodrow, Reece Burke, Pelly-Ruddock Mpanzu, Jordan Clark, Louie Watson, Allan Campbell, Fred Onyedinma, Jack Walton, Joe Taylor (U21), Alfie Doughty

Under Contract, Transfer Listed
Carlos Mendes Gomes, Matt Macey, John McAtee

Offer New Contract
Tom Lockyer, Elijah Adebayo, Amari'i Bell, Gabriel Osho

Released
Dan Potts, Sonny Bradley, Glen Rea, Luke Berry, Henri Lansbury, Admiral Muskwe, Dion Pereira, Harry Isted, Aribim Pepple, Elliot Thorpe, Luke Freeman, Josh Williams

End of Loan
Codey Drameh, Marvelous Nakamba, Ethan Horvath

Development Squad Retain
Daniel Idiakhoa, Casey Pettit, Aidan Francis-Clarke, Josh Allen, Jacob Cowler, Jayden Luker, Tyrelle Newton, Josh Swan, Sam Bentley, Zack Nelson, Joe Johnson, Jacob Pinnington, Archie Heron

Development Squad Release
Josh Neufville, Jameson Horlick, Callum Nicolson, Avan Jones, Conor Lawless, Tra Lucas

I couldn't help notice that a lot of the squad are getting into the 28-32 year old range and we don't have many U25s who can develop and have significant resale value. It gives us an opportunity to build a new and younger team with some real quality. Also some of our "development players" are getting into that 21-23 range too where they will have to qualify for the 25 man squad.

Personally, I think we will have to hold onto more fringe players than I'd have hoped, just because of the potential turnover but there's clearly a lot of work to do in the next 14 weeks.

Last edited:

BelizeHatter

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
Seems we're on the same page. Young hungry players with an eye to the future with some steadying hands to guide, as thats a lot of experience being released.

What a ride.

Caitlyn

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
I've actually been thinking about this for the last couple of weeks. We actually didn't have many players go out of contract last summer... it appears many had options activated or had another year to run (at least).

It means that there will be plenty at the negotiating table. Coventry are in a fairly precarious position on this front at the moment, but if we lost that penalty shootout, we could've been picked off this summer significantly. Even more so if, as I write this, Everton and Leeds are both joining Southampton in the Championship next season alongside a very ambitious Ipswich and no doubt budget heavy Sheffield Wednesday, if they win tomorrow.

I'd estimate that there are currently SIXTEEN senior players out of contract. We already know Sonny Bradley's contract isn't being renewed, but I think now we're in the Premier League, there could be some ruthless decisions made.

Would be curious to find out how close this is to being correct, but this is my estimation:

Under Contract
James Shea, Carlton Morris, Cauley Woodrow, Carlos Mendes Gomes, Reece Burke, Pelly-Ruddock Mpanzu, Jordan Clark, Louie Watson, Allan Campbell, Fred Onyedinma, Jack Walton, Joe Taylor (U21), Matt Macey, Alfie Doughty, John McAtee

Offer New Contract
Tom Lockyer, Elijah Adebayo, Amari'i Bell, Gabriel Osho

Released
Dan Potts, Sonny Bradley, Glen Rea, Luke Berry, Henri Lansbury, Admiral Muskwe, Dion Pereira, Harry Isted, Aribim Pepple, Elliot Thorpe, Luke Freeman, Josh Williams

End of Loan
Codey Drameh, Marvelous Nakamba, Ethan Horvath

Development Squad Retain
Daniel Idiakhoa, Casey Pettit, Aidan Francis-Clarke, Josh Allen, Jacob Cowler, Jayden Luker, Tyrelle Newton, Josh Swan, Sam Bentley, Zack Nelson, Joe Johnson, Jacob Pinnington, Archie Heron

Development Squad Release
Josh Neufville, Jameson Horlick, Callum Nicolson, Avan Jones, Conor Lawless, Tra Lucas

I couldn't help notice that a lot of the squad are getting into the 28-32 year old range and we don't have many U25s who can develop and have significant resale value. It gives us an opportunity to build a new and younger team with some real quality. Also some of our "development players" are getting into that 21-23 range too where they will have to qualify for the 25 man squad.

Personally, I think we will have to hold onto more fringe players than I'd have hoped, just because of the potential turnover but there's clearly a lot of work to do in the next 14 weeks.
Wouldn't get rid of Thorpe though.

Kenneth E End

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
Wouldn't get rid of Thorpe though.
He could barely get into Burton’s team in L1 this season. And would take up a place in the 25M squad at his age now. As I say above, there’s going to need to be some really ruthless decisions in the next few days as players get into certain age brackets… there will be a changing of the guard.

Prior post edited above.

Kenneth E End

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
So after all the speculation above, on Friday afternoon Luton Town released their retained list for this summer. Not a huge amount of surprise - a few players kept on maybe to prevent such a huge turnover of players which could've happened this year. Players like Dan Potts and Luke Berry being offered a chance in the Premier League - with 9 subs, this may have been partly such a reprieve, but they deserve it after coming through since League 2.

Before any signings have been made and subject to all those being offered signing on, Luton wlill have 45(!) professional players:

Senior Players Under Contract / Option Exercised
James Shea, Dan Potts, Glen Rea, Carlton Morris, Cauley Woodrow, Elijah Adebayo, Carlos Mendes-Gomes, Admiral Muskwe, Reece Burke, Jordan Clark, Dion Pereira, Louie Watson, Allan Campbell, Fred Onyedinma, Jack Walton, Joe Taylor, Aribim Pepple, Elliot Thorpe, Luke Freeman, Gabe Osho, Matt Macey, Alfie Doughty, John McAtee

Offered New Contracts
Tom Lockyer, Luke Berry, Pelly-Ruddock Mpanzu, Amari'i Bell

Development Squad Contracted
Jameson Horlick, Tra Lucas, Josh Allen, Jacob Cowler, Tyrelle Newton, Zack Nelson, Joe Johnson, Jayden Luker, Jacob Pinnington, Ben Tompkins

Offered New Development Contracts
Aidan Francis-Clarke, Axel Piesold, Jack Bateson, Jake Bateson, Jake Burger, Archie Heron, Oli Lynch, Millar Matthews-Lewis, Josh Odell-Bature

Released
Sonny Bradley, Harry Isted, Avan Jones, Henri Lansbury, Conor Lawless, Josh Neufville, Callum Nicolson, Casey Pettit, Josh Williams, Daniel Idiakhoa, Sam Bentley, Oliver Hemlin, Rio Martucci, Darcy Moffat, Josh Swan

Caitlyn

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
So after all the speculation above, on Friday afternoon Luton Town released their retained list for this summer. Not a huge amount of surprise - a few players kept on maybe to prevent such a huge turnover of players which could've happened this year. Players like Dan Potts and Luke Berry being offered a chance in the Premier League - with 9 subs, this may have been partly such a reprieve, but they deserve it after coming through since League 2.

Before any signings have been made and subject to all those being offered signing on, Luton wlill have 45(!) professional players:

Senior Players Under Contract / Option Exercised
James Shea, Dan Potts, Glen Rea, Carlton Morris, Cauley Woodrow, Elijah Adebayo, Carlos Mendes-Gomes, Admiral Muskwe, Reece Burke, Jordan Clark, Dion Pereira, Louie Watson, Allan Campbell, Fred Onyedinma, Jack Walton, Joe Taylor, Aribim Pepple, Elliot Thorpe, Luke Freeman, Gabe Osho, Matt Macey, Alfie Doughty, John McAtee

Offered New Contracts
Tom Lockyer, Luke Berry, Pelly-Ruddock Mpanzu, Amari'i Bell

Development Squad Contracted
Jameson Horlick, Tra Lucas, Josh Allen, Jacob Cowler, Tyrelle Newton, Zack Nelson, Joe Johnson, Jayden Luker, Jacob Pinnington, Ben Tompkins

Offered New Development Contracts
Aidan Francis-Clarke, Axel Piesold, Jack Bateson, Jake Bateson, Jake Burger, Archie Heron, Oli Lynch, Millar Matthews-Lewis, Josh Odell-Bature

Released
Sonny Bradley, Harry Isted, Avan Jones, Henri Lansbury, Conor Lawless, Josh Neufville, Callum Nicolson, Casey Pettit, Josh Williams, Daniel Idiakhoa, Sam Bentley, Oliver Hemlin, Rio Martucci, Darcy Moffat, Josh Swan
Isted is a shame as I feel he would have fitted in well, Lansbury I believe is released to create salary room due to him having injury concerns.

SF_

Reaction score
Supports
Preston North End
Robbie Brady has signed a two-year extension.

I'd question his effort in the second half of the season but he topped our assist chart, and was statistically one of the best in the league in terms of progressing the ball from deep, and key passes. Maybe he got fed up of the likes of Woodburn and Parrott in front of him doing absolutely fuck all with the service.

Supposedly we agreed personal terms with Josh Onomah, but talks have stalled, sounds like another club might have offered him a deal. I'm indifferent about whether he stays or goes, talented, but he arrived as a fat mess, i'd be worried he'd be back eating kebabs and playing FIFA if we gave him a decent deal.

Greg Cunningham and Dai Cornell expected to sign on for another year, and DJ expected to join Stoke.

BarrieOwl

Reaction score
Supports
Sheffield Wednesday
Paterson signs a new contract, not technically a great player but a grafter and a good character to have at the club, seems to get vital goals too.

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
Paterson signs a new contract, not technically a great player but a grafter and a good character to have at the club, seems to get vital goals too.
whats this i have just read on here Bannon to Notts County FFS he is good enough for the Championship

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bantamshell
Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!