You are currently browsing the football forums as a guest. Sign up now for free and benefit from totally ad-free browsing. Logged in members see no ads.

Southend

Luke Imp

Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City
What does that mean? Not sure anyone other than Luton that have been down here are bigger than us in truth.
Really?! Doncaster weren't a big Club in the NL back then (maybe relative to other teams in those seasons, but not the second biggest to have been in the NL).

EnglishRed

Reaction score
Supports
Wrexham
Thanks for that, but you think you are better than us. How long have you been a non league club.

You've been a non league club for your entire history.

But actually I didn't knowingly list any of the phoenix clubs, Hereford, Darlington, Halifax etc etc. because sadly the original clubs don't exist any more. And I am not someone who takes pleasure in the fact Chester City were dissolved.

Kenneth Dodd

Reaction score
Supports
Chester
You've been a non league club for your entire history.

But actually I didn't knowingly list any of the phoenix clubs, Hereford, Darlington, Halifax etc etc. because sadly the original clubs don't exist any more. And I am not someone who takes pleasure in the fact Chester City were dissolved.
Unfortunately the only way to get rid of something really nasty is to starve it out until it dies that’s what we did and given our time over again we would 100% do it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bill55bill