AdamT

Reaction score
Supports
Undy Athletic, Newport County
Anglian Combination: Cromer Town, Harleston Town

Bedfordshire County League: Cranfield United

Cambridgeshire County League: Chatteris Town

Cheshire Football League: Sandbach United

Central Midlands League (North): Appleby Frodingham, Clay Cross Town, Newark Town

Central Midlands League (South): Eastwood Community, Hucknall Town, Sherwood Colliery, South Normanton

Dorset Premier League: Swanage Town & Herston

Essex & Suffolk Border: Harwich & Parkeston

Gloucester County League: Bristol Telephones FC, Stonehouse Town, Thornbury Town

Hampshire Premier League: Liss Athletic, Locks Heath

Herefordshire Premier League: Bartestree FC

Hertfordshire Senior League: London Lions

Humber Premier League: Pocklington Town

Leicestershire Senior League: Bardon Hill, Friar Lane & Epworth, Saffron Dynamo

Liverpool County Premier League: NONE

Manchester Football League: Wythenshawe Amateurs

Middlesex County League: Tooting & Mitcham Wanderers, Westside FC

Northern Alliance League: Birtley Town

North Berks. Football League: Abingdon Town, Kintbury Rangers, Wallingford Town

Northants. Combination League: Roade FC, Weldon United (at Corby Town FC)

Nottinghamshire Senior League: Bilborough Town, Clifton All Whites

Oxfordshire Senior League: Kidlington OB (would groundshare with Kidlington FC), Horspath (possible merger with Headington Amateurs to become Headington & Horspath), Oxford University Press FC (would groundshare with Abingdon Town)

Peterborough & District League: Netherton United, Pinchbeck United

Sheffield & Hallamshire Couny Senior League: Swallowsnest FC

Somerset County League: Fry Club FC, Middlezoy Rovers, Staplegrove FC

Staffordshire County League: Abbey Hulton United, Ball Haye Green, Wolstanton United

Suffolk & Ipswich Football League: NONE

Surrey Elite Intermediate League: Godalming & Farncombe FC (would groundshare with Godalming Town), Horsley FC, Laleham FC, Tooting Bec FC

Thames Valley Premier League: Newbury FC

Wearside League: Peterlee Town, Prudhoe Town, Richmond Town, Redcar Athletic, Stokesley SC

West Lancashire Premier League: Blackpool Wren Rovers, Whitehaven FC

West Riding County Amateur League: NONE

Wiltshire Football League: NONE

York Football League: NONE

NB: Promotion to Step 6 for a number of these clubs will depend upon floodlight installation or increase in ground capacity/hard-standing areas etc.

Rumoured Teams Interested In Joining Step 6 Leagues (currently unaffiliated or below Step 7):

Carterton FC (Hellenic League 1st Division)

Cheltenham Wanderers (Hellenic League 1st Division – at Bishops Cleeve FC)

Chipping Norton Town (Hellenic League 1st Division)

Corringhan FC (Essex Olympian – at East Thurrock United FC)

Cranleigh FC (Combined Counties 1st Division)

Crayford FC (SCEFL 1st Division – at VCD Athletic FC)

Elmore FC (Western League 1st Division)

Forest Of Dean FC (Hellenic League 1st Division – at Cinderford Town FC)

Frampton & Winterbourne FC (Hellenic League 1st Division – at Yate Town FC)

Harrow Hill (Hellenic League 1st Division)

Hastings Town (Macron Southern Combination Division 1 – at Hastings United FC)

Hungerford Swifts (Hellenic League 1st Division – at Hungerford Town FC)

Leatherhead Town (Combined Counties 1st Division – at River Way, Leatherhead) POSSIBLY A NEW NAME FOR LEATHERHEAD FC U21S

Lyne FC (Combined Counties 1st Division – at Chertsey Town FC)

Maldon United (Essex Olympian – at Maldon & Tiptree)

Mangotsfield Sports (Western League 1st Division)

Newent Town (Hellenic League 1st Division)

Old Vaughanians FC (Combined Counties 1st Division – at Cardinal Vaughan Ground, Twickenham)

Rush Green FC (Essex Olympian – ground-sharing with Romford FC at Rush Green Stadium)

Purfleet Town (Essex Olympian – at Thurrock FC)

Sidlesham (Macron Southern Combination Division 1 – will be moved up regardless of league finish)

Southminster FC (Essex Olympian – at Burnham Ramblers FC)

South Ockendon FC (Essex Olympian – at Aveley FC)

Stony Stratford Town (Spartan South Midlands 1st Division)

Thatcham Sports (Hellenic League 1st Division – will apply only if Thatcham Town promoted to Step 4)

Uffingdon United (Hellenic League 1st Division)

Upminster (Essex Olympian – at AFC Hornchurch)

DarkSithLord

Reaction score
Supports
Alfreton
Twitter
@LiamHenton
Welcome to the forum Adam. Interest on here below Step 4 is minimal but thanks for posting!

Jemfy

Reaction score
Supports
AFC Rushden & Diamonds
Yeah a little too obscure even for me! Glad to see someone try and stat a topic on it though, maybe more will join for this kind of thing (and step 3-6 too).

I do know Weldon have been trying for a few years to get promoted, but the ground has been what has limited them. I think they must have a backer if they are planning to play at Corby! I don't believe they do so already so I think this might contravene the FA rules that state that you can't enter in to a ground share in order to be promoted.

Railway Blue

Reaction score
Supports
Chester FC
Sandbach United are already playing at Step 6 (and doing okay).

The Jovial Forester

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green Rovers
If I recall our club history book right Stonehouse Town were the first side in the district to go professional (bit of a works team for one of the local factories IIRC) and on the face of it they had more potential than FGR but didn't pan out that way.

The_Boss

Reaction score
Supports
Macclesfield FC
If I recall our club history book right Stonehouse Town were the first side in the district to go professional (bit of a works team for one of the local factories IIRC) and on the face of it they had more potential than FGR but didn't pan out that way.
I bet Dale is really kicking himself now.

Master D

Reaction score
Supports
The Natural Order
I think you're looking for the tinpot thread.

Silver Stone

Reaction score
Supports
Maidstone United
I remember us losing to Sidlesham in the FA Cup a few years back. Suppose it's a reminder of how far we've come and how quickly, so shouldn't be too harsh on Dawes and the gang.

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green
What the fuck is this?

This is the non league forum, not the Sunday league pub team forum.

Sparrow

Reaction score
Supports
Woking FC
AFC Woking will be in this thread soon.

Swedes

Reaction score
Supports
Southport
I look at those leagues and think it's not that long ago that clubs like Forest Green Rovers, Eastleigh and AFC Fylde were playing at that level. There is a lot to be said for restoring the natural order of the football pyramid!

Railway Blue

Reaction score
Supports
Chester FC
I look at those leagues and think it's not that long ago that clubs like Forest Green Rovers, Eastleigh and AFC Fylde were playing at that level. There is a lot to be said for restoring the natural order of the football pyramid!
.... and Fleetwood

GFCSludge

Reaction score
Supports
Gillingham
I do know Weldon have been trying for a few years to get promoted, but the ground has been what has limited them. I think they must have a backer if they are planning to play at Corby! I don't believe they do so already so I think this might contravene the FA rules that state that you can't enter in to a ground share in order to be promoted.

As far as I am aware Weldon will be playing at Rockingham Triangle going forward (Corby Town's previous ground before Steel Park) as their ground in the village will have 27 houses built on it shortly. Strangely they don't even have a senior team playing anywhere this season.

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green

We haven't played in the Glos County for more then 50 years, and when we did it wasn't anything like the shit level it is now. Cheltenham were in it too for a bit.

Master D

Reaction score
Supports
The Natural Order
There is a lot to be said for restoring the natural order of the football pyramid

Restoration of the Natural Order™ is something I've long been an advocate of. Small steps have been made in recent seasons, the promotions of Luton, Bristol Rovers and Grimsby were all positively received. However, relegations of Tranmere and York were considered low points in recent Annual Reviews.

genesimmons

Reaction score
Supports
gateshead
Not quite sure if this info is accurate. Can well believe Redcar town and stocksley in Wearside league. Stocksley ground will be up to standard and Redcar have been applying for a few seasons. Richmond, didn't they have ground issues, birtley again ex northern league so ground probs ok. But Peterlee newtown folded 3 year ago. If they have reformed they ain't in Wearside league

EnglishRed

Reaction score
Supports
Wrexham
Are these the made up teams from Steve Bruce's detective novels?

Meadow

Not a lad
Reaction score
Supports
AFC Wimbledon
Anglian Combination: Cromer Town, Harleston Town

Bedfordshire County League: Cranfield United

Cambridgeshire County League: Chatteris Town

Cheshire Football League: Sandbach United

Central Midlands League (North): Appleby Frodingham, Clay Cross Town, Newark Town

Central Midlands League (South): Eastwood Community, Hucknall Town, Sherwood Colliery, South Normanton

Dorset Premier League: Swanage Town & Herston

Essex & Suffolk Border: Harwich & Parkeston

Gloucester County League: Bristol Telephones FC, Stonehouse Town, Thornbury Town

Hampshire Premier League: Liss Athletic, Locks Heath

Herefordshire Premier League: Bartestree FC

Hertfordshire Senior League: London Lions

Humber Premier League: Pocklington Town

Leicestershire Senior League: Bardon Hill, Friar Lane & Epworth, Saffron Dynamo

Liverpool County Premier League: NONE

Manchester Football League: Wythenshawe Amateurs

Middlesex County League: Tooting & Mitcham Wanderers, Westside FC

Northern Alliance League: Birtley Town

North Berks. Football League: Abingdon Town, Kintbury Rangers, Wallingford Town

Northants. Combination League: Roade FC, Weldon United (at Corby Town FC)

Nottinghamshire Senior League: Bilborough Town, Clifton All Whites

Oxfordshire Senior League: Kidlington OB (would groundshare with Kidlington FC), Horspath (possible merger with Headington Amateurs to become Headington & Horspath), Oxford University Press FC (would groundshare with Abingdon Town)

Peterborough & District League: Netherton United, Pinchbeck United

Sheffield & Hallamshire Couny Senior League: Swallowsnest FC

Somerset County League: Fry Club FC, Middlezoy Rovers, Staplegrove FC

Staffordshire County League: Abbey Hulton United, Ball Haye Green, Wolstanton United

Suffolk & Ipswich Football League: NONE

Surrey Elite Intermediate League: Godalming & Farncombe FC (would groundshare with Godalming Town), Horsley FC, Laleham FC, Tooting Bec FC

Thames Valley Premier League: Newbury FC

Wearside League: Peterlee Town, Prudhoe Town, Richmond Town, Redcar Athletic, Stokesley SC

West Lancashire Premier League: Blackpool Wren Rovers, Whitehaven FC

West Riding County Amateur League: NONE

Wiltshire Football League: NONE

York Football League: NONE

NB: Promotion to Step 6 for a number of these clubs will depend upon floodlight installation or increase in ground capacity/hard-standing areas etc.

Rumoured Teams Interested In Joining Step 6 Leagues (currently unaffiliated or below Step 7):

Carterton FC (Hellenic League 1st Division)

Cheltenham Wanderers (Hellenic League 1st Division – at Bishops Cleeve FC)

Chipping Norton Town (Hellenic League 1st Division)

Corringhan FC (Essex Olympian – at East Thurrock United FC)

Cranleigh FC (Combined Counties 1st Division)

Crayford FC (SCEFL 1st Division – at VCD Athletic FC)

Elmore FC (Western League 1st Division)

Forest Of Dean FC (Hellenic League 1st Division – at Cinderford Town FC)

Frampton & Winterbourne FC (Hellenic League 1st Division – at Yate Town FC)

Harrow Hill (Hellenic League 1st Division)

Hastings Town (Macron Southern Combination Division 1 – at Hastings United FC)

Hungerford Swifts (Hellenic League 1st Division – at Hungerford Town FC)

Leatherhead Town (Combined Counties 1st Division – at River Way, Leatherhead) POSSIBLY A NEW NAME FOR LEATHERHEAD FC U21S

Lyne FC (Combined Counties 1st Division – at Chertsey Town FC)

Maldon United (Essex Olympian – at Maldon & Tiptree)

Mangotsfield Sports (Western League 1st Division)

Newent Town (Hellenic League 1st Division)

Old Vaughanians FC (Combined Counties 1st Division – at Cardinal Vaughan Ground, Twickenham)

Rush Green FC (Essex Olympian – ground-sharing with Romford FC at Rush Green Stadium)

Purfleet Town (Essex Olympian – at Thurrock FC)

Sidlesham (Macron Southern Combination Division 1 – will be moved up regardless of league finish)

Southminster FC (Essex Olympian – at Burnham Ramblers FC)

South Ockendon FC (Essex Olympian – at Aveley FC)

Stony Stratford Town (Spartan South Midlands 1st Division)

Thatcham Sports (Hellenic League 1st Division – will apply only if Thatcham Town promoted to Step 4)

Uffingdon United (Hellenic League 1st Division)

Upminster (Essex Olympian – at AFC Hornchurch)

Is there an online source for this? Only reason I ask is that I thought Westside FC* played in the Surrey Elite League. I know they were aiming to step up, but that was a couple of years ago.

* If it's the Westside I'm thinking of - run by a church in Wandsworth that I and my parents used to be members of many moons ago.

Pliny Harris

Frightened Inmate #2
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
The Provisional Brotherhood
Assuming it all to be true (an elaborate one to get wrong I guess), it'd be nice to see Eastwood and Hucknall coming back up, given their plights. Both sides were in decay when we were meeting them in the league, but a decade ago Hucknall had their cup run and Eastwood could've even been a Conference team before it all fell apart (and their ground is much better than North Furby's at that level now, ironically).

Would like Whitehaven to return.

Even though it's deepest darkest Toryville up there, the incredibly slight prospect of drawing Richmond away in the FA Cup would kick ass too:

mcn49cy.jpg

Jemfy

Reaction score
Supports
AFC Rushden & Diamonds
Assuming it all to be true (an elaborate one to get wrong I guess), it'd be nice to see Eastwood and Hucknall coming back up, given their plights. Both sides were in decay when we were meeting them in the league, but a decade ago Hucknall had their cup run and Eastwood could've even been a Conference team before it all fell apart (and their ground is much better than North Furby's at that level now, ironically).

Even though it's deepest darkest Toryville up there, the incredibly slight prospect of drawing Richmond away in the FA Cup would kick ass too:

mcn49cy.jpg

Definitely an impressive ground to visit, but I seriously doubt from that photo that they can enter step 6 unless work has been put in, let alone the FA Cup. Generally to enter the FA Cup as a step 6 side you need to finish in the top ~6 (depending on number of applicants etc), and have a ground up to scratch, including having floodlights

Unfortunately can't see that ever being the case - planning authorities will have to consider the view they are creating if they were to put in floodlights there.

Tivvyultras

Reaction score
Supports
Willand Rovers
I doubt Elmore will get the ground grading TBH but stranger things have happened

Pliny Harris

Frightened Inmate #2
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Definitely an impressive ground to visit, but I seriously doubt from that photo that they can enter step 6 unless work has been put in, let alone the FA Cup. Generally to enter the FA Cup as a step 6 side you need to finish in the top ~6 (depending on number of applicants etc), and have a ground up to scratch, including having floodlights

Unfortunately can't see that ever being the case - planning authorities will have to consider the view they are creating if they were to put in floodlights there.

Man, I hate leaving my bubble when I'm told that non-league football grounds and large castle ruins don't complement each other in most people's eyes.

But yeah, if they found the funds to enclose the ground, build a 100-seater stand and floodlights, then buttered up the NIMBYs, I'd be interested.

And, of course, if they could persuade the young men of Richmondshire to dismount their horses just for 90 minutes every week to play upper-step 6 standard footie...

FCHTLewis

Reaction score
Supports
FC Halifax Town
Twitter
@LewisRWalsh
A quick Google search for a Station Road in Collingham (where Newark play) brings up houses for sale rather than the football ground. Did manage to find a picture of the ground, albeit only one side of it. By the looks of things, Newark are going to need some serious investment in ground development if they want to progress up the leagues.

Always taken a slight interest in their fortunes since someone I know is from there.

Tivvyultras

Reaction score
Supports
Willand Rovers
where does the Essex Senior League fit into the list?

Tivvyultras

Reaction score
Supports
Willand Rovers
The Essex Senior League is Step 5. The Essex Olympian League on the other hand is Step 7, though I don't think many teams have much interest in progressing through the leagues.
. thanks mate. I take it then it feeds the Ryman league div 1 south then

genesimmons

Reaction score
Supports
gateshead

mcn49cy.jpg
Richmond is a very hoytey toytey posh town and the nimbys would kick off a stink if a enclosed ground was built at earls orchard but for the groundhoppers and neutrals it would be a lovely day out with pleasant surroundings i believe a ground in scotland has similiar surroundings. Mind they could do what a chip board factory have done in hexham in the rural tyne valley and paint everything green to make it blend in. They sure have applied promotion so something must be in pipeline and richmond is big enough for a step 6 side

Pliny Harris

Frightened Inmate #2
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Richmond is a very hoytey toytey posh town and the nimbys would kick off a stink if a enclosed ground was built at earls orchard but for the groundhoppers and neutrals it would be a lovely day out with pleasant surroundings i believe a ground in scotland has similiar surroundings. Mind they could do what a chip board factory have done in hexham in the rural tyne valley and paint everything green to make it blend in. They sure have applied promotion so something must be in pipeline and richmond is big enough for a step 6 side

Yeah, it feels that way. It was incredible to try out a pub outside Darlington on Boxing Day for our trip there: just inside Yorkshire, so the district of Richmondshire. Around those parts, it turns out there's another "sport" they enjoy on that time of year... I thought I lived in a pretty sheltered area on the opposite corner of Yorkshire, but that pub was full of Boris Johnsons! Hopefully having a team in the contiguous non-league pyramid would bring some proletarian elegance into their lives.

Jemfy

Reaction score
Supports
AFC Rushden & Diamonds
. thanks mate. I take it then it feeds the Ryman league div 1 south then

It's a bit of a misnomer to think of any step 5 division feeding any step 4 division really, though there are some where that is always practically the case - especially in your neck of the woods or up north.

I think it's something the FA were trying to change a few years back with their plans to make it 12 step 5 divisions (from the current 14), which also helps simplify the whole relegation/promotion issue there, but all the leagues and clubs seemed opposed to it (at step 5 anyway).

As a side point it's always worth remembering it's technically the Isthmian league, and Ryman are just the title sponsor - especially since they are pulling out for next season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feby2112
Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!