- Jan 17, 2015
- Reaction score
- Jack Wilshere
- Stoke are unbeaten in the last four league meetings (W2, D2).
- They have won four of their last five home league games against the Magpies (L1).
- Stoke are aiming for a third straight league win for the second time during this campaign.
- The Potters have 39 points after 27 games - exactly the same number they had at this stage last season.
- Only Leicester (eight) have scored more Premier League penalties than Stoke this season (five).
- Marko Arnautovic has scored six goals in his last eight Premier League appearances at the Britannia Stadium.
- Newcastle have lost 16 of their last 20 league away games (W2, D2), including the last five in a row.
- Only Aston Villa (six) have won fewer points away from home in the Premier League this season than the Magpies (seven).
- Steve McClaren's side have kept just one clean sheet in their last 11 league matches.