- Jan 17, 2015
- Reaction score
- Jack Wilshere
- Stoke's only defeat in the last eight league meetings came at Southampton in October 2014.
- However, Saints also won at the Britannia Stadium in the League Cup four days later. Their most recent league win at Stoke came in the Championship a decade ago.
- Stoke have earned 10 points from four league games, having only managed one point and failed to score in their previous four matches.
- It is two years since they last went five matches without defeat in the league.
- They could earn three successive Premier League home wins for the first time in two years.
- Mame Diouf scored his first goal for Stoke since September against Chelsea last weekend, ending a 15-match barren spell in all competitions.
- Jack Butland has made 98 saves in the Premier League this season, more than any other goalkeeper.
- Southampton are winless in three matches (D1, L2).
- Saints have scored just six goals in their last 10 Premier League away games.
- They are the division's joint-second lowest goalscorers away from home, but also have the joint-second best defensive record on the road.
- Sadio Mane and Graziano Pelle have gone 18 and 12 league matches respectively without scoring.
- Ronald Koeman's side have scored an unrivalled 11 headed goals in this season's Premier League.
- Southampton have had five players sent off in 2015-16, more than any other club in the division.