Match Day Sunderland v Chelsea, Wednesday 14th December 19:45

Pagnell

Pick Up The Gun
Joined
Jan 30, 2015
Messages
7,013
Reaction score
2,295
Points
113
Supports
.
It's not often I want Moyes to pick up points, but I'd be happy about it here. Won't happen though.

0-2.
 

Hank

Active Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2015
Messages
263
Reaction score
46
Points
28
Location
Durham
Supports
Sunderland
I predict us to defend, defend and then defend some more.
0-2.
 

Chelsea Royale

Active Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2015
Messages
178
Reaction score
29
Points
28
Location
Manchester
Supports
Chelsea
Must win game for us to keep a breathing gap.

Hopefully Hazard pulls of some of his magic.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
16,679
Messages
1,244,534
Members
8,539
Latest member
Carl

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

KUBET Thailand
12Bet
Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews
miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams Casinos that accept PayPal non gamstop casino
Top