Superstar Wars

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
Four times a year, we will get rankings of Vinces top 5 guys at every level, as well as the most over guys at every level. You will see these top 5, but they won't necessarily be in order...

Vince Mcmahons "top guys"
Performance Center:
Epic
Baz
Cas
Christian Slater
There's a 3 way tie for the last spot...

NXT
Samoa Joe
Austin Aries
Scott Dawson
Dash Wilder
Jason Jordan

WWE - Main Event
John Cena
Randy Orton
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose

WWE - Upper Midcard
Alberto Del Rio
The Big Show
Ryback
Big E
The Miz

WWE - Midcard
Baron Corbin
Braun Strowman
Jimmy Uso
Kane
Jey Uso

WWE - Lower Midcard
Mark Henry
Aiden English
Goldust
Stardust
Simon Gotch

WWE - Jobbers
Curtis Axel
Jack Swagger
Konnor
Viktor
Bo Dallas

Most Over Superstars:
Performance Center:
Overness is not really a factor here.

NXT
Finn Balor
Shinsuke Nakamura
Samoa Joe
Austin Aries
Hideo Itami

WWE - Main Event
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Kevin Owens
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins

WWE - Upper Midcard
Big E
Kofi Kingston
Xavier Woods
Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler

WWE - Midcard
Bubba Ray Dudley
Colin Cassady
Devon Dudley
Enzo Amore
Luke Harper

WWE - Lower Midcard
Sin Cara
Stardust
Aiden English
Simon Gotch
Zack Ryder

WWE - Jobbers
Bo Dallas
Curtis Axel
Fandango
Tyler Breeze
Damien Sandow

Important: From this point on, I will no longer do the "NPC increases/decreases" publicly in this thread. They will still happen, behind the scenes... but you won't really get to see who is improving in popularity and what not until these quarterly lists.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
And after this, come roster movements...

If you've been deemed worthy of promotion, a PM may be sent your way at this point to ask if you'd like to progress to the next stage (in this case, onto NXT. If not, you'll have to wait another 3 months until you get your next chance).

You don't have to take these promotions if you don't want. Bare in mind, the step up to NXT is HUGE... you go from wrestling in front of one or two trainers to wrestling in front of a live crowd. The standards for matches increase tremendously... as an example, the best matches we've had so far in the PC have been B-, but in NXT they'd only qualify as D+ standard matches. Have too many poor matches in NXT and you'll find yourself bumped back down to the PC in no time...

As of right now, no NPC's are going to be moved.

Luke

Reaction score
Supports
Blackpool
Earn a stat point then put on a B graded match then get suspended, bullshit!

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
WWE is proud to announce its newest signing to NXT:

Epic!

Epic has been called up to the NXT roster and will appear on NXT television shortly. We just know that the NXT universe cannot wait to see what Epic can bring to the table. With tremendous strength and a clear influence from WWE Legend The Undertaker, it seems clear that he can go far in NXT... is the NXT championship in his near future?

Also, more big news from WWE.

WWE will be running a cruiserweight classic tournament! It will feature 32 cruiserweights from around the world, including some members of our own performance center. If you've got the right agility:strength ratio, you'll have been considered a cruiser weight and will have received an invite into this special tournament. So far, we can announce that LUKE, fresh from his suspension, will be entering!

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
wwe-nxt-logo-041415-wwe-ftr_1eyy8mblkajvh1i8w40p6dgs5t.jpg

Welcome to NXT!

This is the next step on all of your journeys... even if you've not quite been called up yet, pay attention, because this information is important for when you eventually do make that step up.

NXT is where the future begins for WWE superstars. Firstly, the contract stuff... for competing in NXT, you will take home a tidy £500 per month. Also, if you're over enough and Vince is happy with you, you may have the chance to have two matches per month, if you can make it onto the Takeover card.

But beware, the standards in NXT are much higher. There are higher requirements to get good match rating scores... jump up too early and you may find yourself in over your head.

The NXT crowd is wild and really get behind their favourites. During your time in NXT, you will recieve a decent boost to how much OVERNESS you gain.

With all of this in mind, may I introduce you to the NXT roster! (this will be copy and pasted into the second post as well)

NXT:
Main Eventers
Austin Aries
Fin Balor
Samoa Joe
Shinsuke Nakamura

Upper Midcard
Alex Riley
Chad Gable
Hideo Itami
Jason Jordan

Midcard
Blake
Dash Wilder
Johnny Gargano
Murphy
Scott Dawson
Tye Dillinger

Lower Midcard
Elias Samson
Mojo Rawley

Jobbers
Bronson Mathews
Christopher Girard
Hugo Knox
King Constantine
Manny Andrade
Mikey Nicholls
Patrick Clark
Rich Swann

Baz

Reaction score
Supports
Newport County
Twitter
@mrnebarry
A call up already? I would wish you luck but that wouldn't play into my hands.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
Yeah... some good matches and getting the signing session thing in the random events really helped at this stage in the game.

By the way, just some info on the background running of this game...

I do actually have actual scores and such for each one of you regarding your overness and Vince ratings. You'll never get to see exactly what they are, but you'll usually get a good idea of where about you stand based on how you're being treated. For example, getting called up to NXT this early is probably good sign.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
NXT welcomes a second new superstar...

CAS!

Cas also makes the jump up onto NXT. Impressive, as he missed the first months matches so he's only had two so far.

This completes the NXT callups for this month.

Now... I would be able to continue with at least some of this, but I've realised that I've been waiting on one response from one player all day and, somehow, didn't actually send them the PM I thought I'd sent them... so they've got a decision to make. There are currently two players pending decisions. Once they've made up their minds, we can move on.

TheMinsterman

Reaction score
Supports
York City & Italy
Is there anything I've missed I need to send across? I set the thread to a watched thread and it's not sending me notifications, grrrrr.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
You can all cut a promo in your PM's that'll air during one of the shows, but other than that I don't think I'm waiting on anything from anybody.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
Techno Natch enters the cruiserweight classic!

That makes two Performance Center superstars entering the CCC. Both must surely be considered underdogs... but let's see how far they're going to make it. At the very least, they have the potential to have some great matches and really make a name for themselves.

As for the two NXT superstars... we will see Epic take on former Tough Enough contestant Patrick Clark in his debut, while Cas has chosen to take a much sterner test... as he goes one on one with one of the top guys in NXT, Finn Balor!

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
All wages have been paid, and Christian Slater is now fully recovered from the knock he had on his back.

October 2016 - Events:
Backstage at a show, Epic turns around a corner and bumps into a man carrying a cup of coffee, spilling it all over the guy on what looks to be a pretty expensive suit. The guy lets out a shriek of pain and Epic apologizes and grabs the closest thing near to him, a rag, to try to wipe it off. It turns out that said rag was recently used to wipe up some spilled paint... so instead of making things better, he's made them much worse. The poor guy is now scalded, wet, and has his nice expensive suit covered in paint.
He then looks up to apologise again, and upon locking eyes with the guy... realises that it's Vince Mcmahon. Uh oh.

Cas has worked extra heard in training this month. He gains +1 STAT point to spend in either Power or Agility! Must be used by 7pm tomorrow!

NXT Jobber Tino Sabbetelli (WHO?!) manages to impress Vince Mcmahon this month.

R-Truth has been selected to star in WWE Movies next film! He'll be gone for 4 months while filing takes place...

Fans seem to care a little less about Bubba Ray Dudley than they used to...

epic73

Reaction score
Supports
Manchester United
Backstage at a show, Epic turns around a corner and bumps into a man carrying a cup of coffee, spilling it all over the guy on what looks to be a pretty expensive suit. The guy lets out a shriek of pain and Epic apologizes and grabs the closest thing near to him, a rag, to try to wipe it off. It turns out that said rag was recently used to wipe up some spilled paint... so instead of making things better, he's made them much worse. The poor guy is now scalded, wet, and has his nice expensive suit covered in paint.
He then looks up to apologise again, and upon locking eyes with the guy... realises that it's Vince Mcmahon. Uh oh.
Whoops.

Baz

Reaction score
Supports
Newport County
Twitter
@mrnebarry
That's brilliant epic. Top quality stuff.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
You can all cut a promo in your PM's that'll air during one of the shows, but other than that I don't think I'm waiting on anything from anybody.

Having said this...

I've just realised that some of you still need to choose finishing moves! Send them in the PM once you've made up your mind about them.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
October 2016 - Performance Center matches:

The show opens with Christain Slater already in the ring, ready to cut a promo…

"Have you paid your dues? It doesn't have to be said but you can always hear it being thought. Since I've arrived at WWE that's all I've heard. As I look around this Performance Centre I see a few familiar faces, some not, but you'll all no doubt know who I am. I am Christian Slater, I am the man whose childhood was spent cleaning up shoddy bingo halls after wrestling events. I was that 10 year old boy whose father forced to train every day and night rather than see friends or go to school because he amounted to nothing and wanted to succeed through me. I'm the one that grew to hate everything about this industry because of it, yet also become the best at it. Paid my dues? You're God damn right I have. Cheque is in the mail."

Slater v Joe
Good enough from both men. Christian Slater does a great job of making Joe look particularly good in this match and Joe picks up the win as well.

Match Rating: D+

Minsterman v Mike

A very good match, but this was almost entirely down to Minsterman. Mike was poor, but not awful, but Minsterman was outstanding. Minsterman picked up the win after a sit out powerbomb.

Match Rating: C

Baz v Spirederman

Top stuff here from both Baz and Spirederman. They really hit it out of the park in this main event match and delivered a heck of a match. It was a close contest, but Baz just about came out of it with the win.

Match Rating: B-

Baz

Reaction score
Supports
Newport County
Twitter
@mrnebarry
A B- rating? Surely that should have been a B+ rating! #DevilsAdvocate

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
October 2016 - Cruiserweight Classic

Round of 32

Luke vs Gran Metallik

Luke was a fair bit away from being in Gran Metalliks league, but Metallik put on an awesome performance that led this match into being very good overall. Luke put up a good fight, but always looked the underdog and it wasn't too long before Metallik scored the win, knocking Luke out in the first round.

Techno Natch vs Arriya Daivari

Natch put in a heck of a good performance and, as a matter of fact, didn't even look entirely outclassed here by Daivari. The most surprising thing to come of this match, though... was the fact that, after hitting a Swanton Bomb, Natch managed to score the pinfall! Natch makes it through to the last 16!

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
October 2016 - NXT

Epic vs Patrick Clarke

Epics performance wasn't altogether all that great, but Clarke managed to carry this match into being decent enough. Epic absolutely dominated the run of this match and picked up a very convincing victory. He sent a very strong message to the rest of the NXT locker room with this decisive victory.

Cas vs Finn Balor

Again, another solid, if unspectacular, debut match here. Cas did ok by his own standards, but it still needed Finn to drag this match into being decent. Cas put up a good fight and managed to impress the audience in his debut match, but eventually fell victim to the coup de grace and Finn was able to pick up the win. The commentators gave it all of the "he has nothing to be ashamed of here!" buiseness, and the show went off of the air.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
October PPV - King of the Ring 2016

King of the Ring returns as an annual WWE PPV!

The King of the Ring tournament this year broke down as such:

Quarters
Chris Jericho DEF Cesaro
Big E DEF Sheamus
The Miz DEF Dolph Ziggler
Sami Zayn DEF Alberto Del Rio

Semis:
Big E DEF Chris Jericho
The Miz DEF Sami Zayn

Final:
Big E DEF The Miz to become the 2016 King of The Ring!

During the last month, newly crowned WWE Champion and new Club member, Seth Rollins has been wrecking havoc over WWE. Ambrose and Reigns have been acting as the resistance. It's all led to...

AJ Styles and Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose - With the WWE Championship on the line with the man who gets the pinfall winning the championship.
There is a ton of interference from Gallows and Anderson and the numbers get too much for Reigns and Ambrose in the end. Eventually, AJ Styles hits the styles clash on Ambrose and in a sign of solidarity toward his new team mate, giving up his chance to take the title for himself, he drags Seth on top of Ambrose to score the pinfall. As a result, the Club look stronger than ever and the numbers seem too many...

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
And with that, we move onto...

November 2016 - Random Events

Bubba Ray Dudley has gotten a little worst in the ring as of late

Cas has been doing well in training... again. This time, he can either have +1 to bumps or +3 to Wrestling Ability. A deadline will be set for this of 10pm tomorrow.

A news outlet this month revealed that former WWE Superstar BATISTA has been arrested at his home for the possession of illegal substances. It's disgraced his name and make any hopes of a possible comeback to WWE in the near future look bleak at best.

Kofi Kingston visited the Performance Center this month, and really seemed to hit it off with Christian Slater. The two quickly became friends and now keep in contact with one another. Kofi Kingston is now a friend of Christian Slater.

Manny Andrade (WHO?) of NXT has fallen afoul of Vince Mcmahon this week, and takes a hit to how much Vince likes him...

But he's not the only one. This Charming Mike is late to an event this month and Vince is pissed off with him as well.

Joe is doing well in training as well and gains +3 to his Wrestling Ability.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
November 2016 - Performance Center Matches:

Slater v Joe

An ok match, but overall won't do that much for the progression of the career of either man. This isn't the sort of match that's going to drag them out of the Performance Center any time soon. In this rematch from last month, we saw the same result with Joe beating Slater again.

Match Rating: D

Minsterman v Baz

Ouch. A pretty poor match that won't have done these guys any favours. Baz got the win, but nobody cared.

Match Rating: E+

Mike v Spirederman v Luke

The best match of the show for sure, but there wasn't much competition to tell the truth! Spirederman picked up the victory.

Match Rating: C-

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
November 2016 - Cruserweight Classic

Techno Natch vs Tajiri

In this round of 16 match, Natch and Tajiri had an absolute stinker. It was dubbed the worst match of the CWC so far... Natch was poor, and Tajiri had a pretty awful showing of himself as well. The only thing of note to come from it... was the result, with Techno Natch, again, pulling off an upset to find himself in the Quarter Finals!

Match Rating: E

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
November 2016 - NXT

Epic vs King Constantine

Not a very good match, it didn't do much for the careers of either man. Epic picked up another dominant win, but it didn't exactly win him over with the fans just yet.

Cas vs Manny Andrade

Again, another poor match here in NXT. After impressing last week, Cas was let down this week by his opponent, who put in an awful showing. Cas wasn't able to save the match. Cas picked up the win.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
This month in WWE television, we saw a lot of shit go down. After being outnumbered at King of the Ring, Ambrose and Reigns decided to bring in reinforcements... and recruited, unexpectedly, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens to their cause! In a surprise move, these two long time rivals put aside their differences to come together and try to take out The Club, joining forces with Reigns and Ambrose in something of a Shield 2.0. And with that, the stage is all set for Survivor Series...

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
November PPV - Survivor Series 2016

Main Event:
The Club (Rollins, Styles, Gallows and Anderson) vs The Shield 2.0 (Reigns, Ambrose, Owens and Zayn)

Andersons and Gallows didn't last too long and suddenly the club found themselves down to 4 vs 2. However, Reigns soon found himself eliminated not long after, in a surprising turn of events. Rollins and Styles worked Zayn down, but Zayn eventually got the tag to Owens who started to open up all kinds of whoop ass on The Club. But then, out of nowhere, he turned toward Zayn and hit him with a pop-up powerbomb! He shouted about Zayn being an idiot to think he'd ever join forces with him and then left the match, getting counted out. A near-knocked out Zayn became an easy target for Rollins who hit him with a pedigree to put him away... leaving Ambrose 2 vs 1. Ambrose put up a good fight, but as always, the numbers were too many and The Club were able to come out on top again.

In an interview after the show on the WWE Network, Rene Young asked Kevin Owens why he'd joined The Club. He made a point of saying this wasn't him "joining the Club", and in fact he had no intention of doing so. This was just another chance for him to screw with Sami Zayn, and he wasn't going to miss the shot. And if Reigns and Ambrose had to suffer as well as a result, well, that was just the bonus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROB WALKER

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!