The David Hilton/White Rants thread

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
Starting this thread, one to give us all a laugh, and two with the knowledge it will be copied and pasted onto another forum.

Starting with this:

Jamie Partridge some of you have extremely short memories. Your club was weeks away not months from disappearing forever. There was nobody at the table prepared to save you and the few that did talk about it previously openly admit they would not of had the funds to have kept the club running this long.
Here was me thinking I’d gifted (not loaned) the club £1.7m so far which rises to £2.5m by August. How silly I’ve been if you’re saying I don’t own the club. How did I miss such vital information.
In respect of the stadium, did I take it away from your club? Did I take away your clubs purpose built home and gift it to one of my other companies in order to wipe off a debt that was only amassed due to my own mismanagement of the club. NO
What I did do was promise to bring it back and in January agreed a deal to do so. Did I refuse to carry out vital legal work that the deal relied upon? Did I break every promise made in January that built the very foundations of the deal? NO
What I have done is work hard 16 hours a day to build a better future for your club. Put my money in when nobody else would and probably still wouldn’t and all whilst receiving abuse and hate, all fuelled by nonsense and lies created by supporters of other clubs.
I am not holding your club to ransom, I am simply a custodian. If you have a better alternative to me then let’s hear it, bring them to me and let’s talk. You go on like you’ve got 100 oil rich Saudis queueing around the block with £200m to invest.
Either bring this saviour to me, wisen up or simply shut up as my patience is wearing thin now and the alternative for your club without my money is extremely bleak.

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
To a fan who was questioning why Cameron Wilson left the club.

so let me get this straight, you want to come on here planting your little seeds that you know something and then get upset when I stop
You in your tracks with the truth.
Where in my comment have I said anything which cannot and should not be made public, we made an offer, he made it clear through his agent he didn’t want to be here and he rejected it. We had to go through the agent as he refused to deal directly.
When I said previously my patience is wearing thin, it was aimed at people exactly like you, drops in and out of conversations and posts insinuating you know something then want to climb a high horse when the truth is published in order to stop your little games.
Find something better to do with your time than posting things in order to gain attention.

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
And he's off again...

I would just like to post and say how delighted I am to have Lee and Roj as directors of the club. I had taken Lee off originally along with all others whilst I learnt about the business and the people involved. I have full trust in Lee and his love for the club is undeniable.
Roj Rahman is somebody again with the club imbedded deep in his heart and he is a wonderful human being and businessman. He will bring so much to the club moving forward.
I sincerely thank them both.
I would also like to confirm that creating a board of local people to support me was always something I had planned to do. Like I have said, I just needed to understand the business and people in and around it.
I will openly admit that I underestimated the work involved and the club has had a massive impact on the life I was accustomed to. I’m hopeful that having the board in place will encourage the doubters to back the club in the knowledge that the decisions made will be by numerous local people with a genuine affinity to the club and not just by some stranger from Nottingham.
The new board members (more to follow) will also help me push the club forward with their commitment and expertise, filling voids left by departing paid staff and therefore allowing a bigger sustainable commitment to the playing budget as you have all seen this summer.
The board has not been set up for financial reasons as reported by the negative few on another site. Of course I would hope that all board members will be a financial benefit to the club, but anything they generate will only be used to help the club sustain and compete at higher levels.
I would like to mention my disappointment at the supposed fans page Iron Bru. I have noticed during my time here that their posts are predominantly of the negative variety. I do not think I have seen many if any positive posts. I noticed this in April and reached out for them to meet me face to face and ask their questions. An invitation they declined. Because of the Abuse they got with speaking to the previous owner when he ran the club.It seems this site are far happier pushing their own negativity than finding out the facts. I am also fully aware that they still liaise with Mr Swann. And? This was confirmed when a question was directed my way containing information that only myself and Mr Swann were privy to.
Whilst peoples opinions will differ which I’m all for, I really do not have time for the minority of cowards that push their own interpretation of events when the truth is only a question away. Especially those hiding behind fake names.
Because of this, one of the first things I will be asking the new board to consider will be an official supporters club to be formed with direct access to the board. Possibly even represented on the board. The ones that have threatened fans online and in person for asking questions?
Whatever your thoughts about me are please remember this. I saved the club you all love from extinction as I promised at a significant financial cost, I am handing over the running of it to local people and supporters, I have reset the club and together we have built a fantastic squad preparing for a hopefully successful period. I have created a business model that is now sustainable and I have asked for nothing in return. I am obviously very proud to be the Chairman of your Football Club and I promise my commitment will continue moving forward.
One last point, the June 22 accounts were filed a few days late and my apologies for this. It was a slightly embarrassing oversight on my part. It is not the big deal that the minority are using to push negativity again and certainly no reason for concern.
I’m assured they will appear on companies house imminently.
Finally, football is back Saturday and the season is nearly here, it’s now time to unite
1f4aa.png
and get behind Jimmy and the boys, what is any of this for if it isn’t about getting back to winning football matches
#uptheiron Fuck Jimmy Dean

Last edited:

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
The Owner of Glanford Park responds
Please see statement dated 06.07.23 below. I have posted here as a last resort to attempt to bring the fans up to date as I don’t have any social media accounts.

There comes a time, during every business transaction, when a party must state certain facts due to media posts and speculation in the public domain, which are untrue, misleading and causing harm to one or more of the associated parties. I hope this statement clarifies in writing, what can be substantiated with evidence if ever challenged.
We as a family decided to look to sell the club and Glanford Park a couple of years ago and had various interests from multiple parties. Those potential purchasers worked with us on establishing the value of the club and land, working through budgets, creditors and debtors etc. Over that period all of those offers and interests fell away due to a lack of proven funds but not until a substantial amount of time and money was spent in accommodating those interested parties. In January, we decided to appoint an advisor to add clarity to the situation and we hoped to be able to move the club on quicker and with transparency. Sadly, each new potential buyer fell away at the proof of funds and finance stage of the purchase, even with a professional independent advisor on board.
In the middle of January, I was told that we had serious interest from an individual who already owned a club and wanted to step in and take the football club and land associated with it and that our advisors had seen proof of funds. The land and stadium were priced at £3m and the individual was notified that the club would probably need £600k of liquid investment to finish the season. Management accounts, budgets and all other details were at hand, as we had prepared and provided these for many other previous potential investors. Everything was clear in the financial package and the purchaser, Mr David Hilton, had access to this and so much more information. The price was agreed – Mr Hilton was happy with the £3m price tag and understood the investment needed to finish the season and take on all the existing debts and loans. As such, we decided to sell the club to Mr Hilton for a few pounds and proceeded to enter an exclusivity period, which was Mr Hilton’s idea and also included extended timescales, at Mr Hilton’s request, for any extra due diligence on the asset and so that, in his words, he could liquidate the funds required to purchase.
In late January, we signed a 4-month exclusivity agreement, which meant we could not sell to another party and were bound into that period with Mr Hilton. During this period, Mr Hilton had explained he was using the best professional people to advise him on the land and stadium and didn’t require his lawyers until the transaction was to be concluded. Although in breach of the exclusivity deal, we were happy to work on this premise. At no time did Mr Hilton raise concerns over the price and in fact on multiple occasions had stated he was happy with the price and would be concluding on time or even earlier.
The first red flag surfaced when Mr Hilton announced the 1899 club membership scheme, which uncannily reflected the figures for the purchase of the club and stadium, as well as the likely liquid funds required to finish the season. We approached Mr Hilton on this and explained we were concerned he did not have the funds to purchase, which is when the relationship went south, to a point where direct contact was impossible due to the content of certain emails and texts received by myself. The lawyers then took control and no direct discussions have taken place since. No new proof of funds, as asked for by me, or statement of wealth has been forthcoming.
During the exclusivity period, we continued to work tirelessly, answering his enquiries via our solicitors in a timely and professional manner and overcoming all questions asked on the matter. Despite this, still the process dragged on. We received an offer for the full amount spaced over a period, which we agreed to but required proof of funds and security over the property until the amount was paid in full. However, Mr Hilton asked to secure the balance payments on a personal guarantee, which would have been just less than half of the agreed purchase price over 12 months or more, interest free. We again asked for proof of funds, which were being withheld. Mr Hilton refused to accept security over the land and stadium and after we did our own due diligence decided we couldn’t accept a personal guarantee, which now was being asked to be put against SUFC rather than himself in any case. This was unacceptable for us, and we were sure this is something that would not go down well with the fans either. From about a month before the end of the exclusivity period, Mr Hilton refused to pay the agreed sum and started to impose unrealistic demands which we could not accept under the agreement that was in place.
We have acted with full professionalism, respected the exclusivity agreement in full and with flexibility where needed, never moved the transaction to benefit us beyond the agreement and in fact have worked to accommodate any deal that would have ensured Scunthorpe Utd had the best possible chance of moving forward and staying at Glanford Park (GP). These range from a discounted one-off price, to a deposit and interest free payments, to a part sale with agreement to change the price if any issue was found to devalue the site. In fact, that is still available and has been on the table – Mr Hilton could have owned the site, secured possession and the future of the club by paying just 50% of the asking price and working on the remaining monies needed. To this day I have still not seen proof of funds directly or, received via the solicitors, any up-to-date proof of funds or wealth as requested and we must question until proven otherwise whether those funds were available and / or are still available to purchase the site under the exclusivity agreement.
The recent media / news reports and online chatter regarding a new stadium, training facilities and a potential ground share agreed late April and licenced by the National League at that time, have convinced us that Mr Hilton does not have the money to purchase the site and in fact was ready to vacate after the May deadline as stated in the exclusivity agreement. To our complete surprise we received notification shortly before the deadline that Mr Hilton would be himself issuing SUFC a short term 7-day periodic lease, in contravention of the exclusivity agreement and where he had no legal right to do so. This lease will be challenged in the courts shortly and Mr Hilton and SUFC will be asked to vacate the land. The lease he issued himself does not constitute a security of tenure required by the National League or the FA. We have made this point very clear to the National League alongside many other ongoing major issues, however they have refused to work with us or even communicate with us properly to discuss these concerns.
It is unfathomable that Mr Hilton has not truly informed the fans of this situation, still continues to claim the club holds a two-year secured lease, that SUFC will 100% be playing at GP, and that a groundshare had been agreed as a backup! SUFC has been taking monies for season tickets, sponsorship, home friendlies, car parking, as well as signing numerous players on contracts who have likely committed with the expectation of playing at GP this season – all these parties making purchases and commitments not knowing the true nature of the situation. Mr Hilton is completely aware of all of the above and yet both he and SUFC continue to publicly pretend all is well and that GP will be where SUFC play their football this season.
It is time Mr Hilton answered publicly and directly to inform the fans what is going on – not hiding behind closed doors, in closed interviews, through Facebook or through others’ social media accounts. Mr Hilton needs to tell the fans the truth of the position he is in, not only on the purchase, but why he hasn’t publicly kept them in the loop regarding the situation both himself and SUFC find themselves in. There are many more serious questions that must be answered and there is still a chance the situation could be recovered, if Mr Hilton decides to pay what was agreed, in whichever format that works for all parties and with accompanying legitimate proof of funds. However, currently the occupation of GP and a complete lack of any recent considered efforts by Mr Hilton and his team to come to any form of amicable agreement on the purchase has meant we have been forced into legal action to regain possession of the property.

Son of Cod

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Peter Swann has entered the chat room. Yikes.

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
Easier to search “Scunny United Fans Group” on Facebook there’s been so much posted tonight…

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
Deleted his Facebook account
And that’s the end of that thread

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
Enter David White's mate's dad for a rant...this after a complaint about catering in the ground

I would not concern yourself too much with the catering at Glandford Park, you are very unlikely to ever cross paths with it, as you do not attend games as you are not a supporter of Scunthorpe United!… a supporter attends games, pays at the turnstile to support the club and spends a few quid in there on food and beers.. you don’t contribute one penny!… you are a fan Mr Deereyme.. not a supporter.. unlike some of the people you slag of, who pay good money to follow the Iron.
Just hope you don’t decide to follow Ilkeston with your financial contribution, we wouldn’t be able to buy a corner flag with it! Stop all your crap posts to cause unrest among genuine fans… and give everyone a break from your negative posts day in day out!
Take a holiday somewhere away from your keyboard!

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
Slagging off?
Do you mean telling the truth about one of your fans that posts absolute negativity day in day out.. and mentioned me yet again today… BEFORE I replied back to him and about him.
Seems your OK with his comment about me.but not a reply to put him in his place?… he shouldn’t comment about me and expect no reply!..

I don’t know?…
He may well read this forum, and if so I don’t have a problem with that.
I am answerable to no person, and I write what I like regardless of who I know, or don’t know.
My words are my own and not representing anyone else.
If Mr Hilton doesn’t like my comments on here that’s his bad luck, he has no control over me, as I don’t over him.

Are you on something?…. I answered very clearly that I don’t know if Mr Hilton reads my comments.
I don’t spend my life on his knee, or him mine.
And so what, if he does know I put old misery Deerey me in his place?…
If Deereyme wants to try and put me down he should expect a response… and he got one!…. and it’s nothing to do with hilton or you.
What I wrote is 100 % true, unlike Deerymes crap.

WOW Deereyme!!!!! Your first reasonable response since your Messiha Bystander came on the scene.
Your posts Pre Bystander were all quite reasonable… your post, Post Bystander were all toxic…
ANYONE… and I mean ANYONE..please take the time to read Deereymes posts before and after… you will instantly see he was well and truly sucked in…
If the Scunthorpe town idiot read them he would no doubt see within minutes I am right…and probably say..
“I fink dairy me bin sucked in wiv this geezer big time”…
And he wouldn’t be far wrong would he?…
Let’s hope we have the old Deereyme back now?… his last post showed a glimpse of it… I hope!

Yes, and I have a touch of Eskimo, Chinese, Pakistan, and Alien in me as well, it helps when I go on holiday, I also speak Spanish (true actually)… and have travelled extensively, but yet to meet anyone as strange as some on this site!

Deereyme can write what he likes no problem… but when he tries to put me down he needs to accept the response, don’t shout it out and not take it back… before today I have not used one person’s name on here, unlike others, who have used mine….

Deeremy.
I did accept your response, and clearly said that your post had been pleasant for a change and not critical of something.. which every other one has been for a long time.
Pre Bystander I invited you to Ilkeston if you remember?… I was a little miffed reading some idiot on here describing Ilkeston as a shithole awash with drugs… I thought why not invite someone prominent on here to come and see if that’s true? And there is no one on here more prominent than you.
And thats not a criticism.. just true.
Fortunately we played Scunthorpe and NOT ONE SCUNNY FAN had anything negative to say about our club, just compliments about everything.
And you had an invite to see that months ago and dispel the crap on here about our club… which in my eyes did not qualify you to say anything negative about us when you declined the chance to see for yourself, plus of course regardless of some people’s opinion, it quite often benefits clubs to be connected in someway… players on loan springs to mind.
We at Ilkeston accept you are a big club and we are not, and welcomed you , accepting you beat us on the pitch fair and square, and pleased it seems to have kick started your season.
Tomorrow is another day and we will put this behind us now, I hope for the best for both our clubs.

Son of Cod

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Slagging off?
Do you mean telling the truth about one of your fans that posts absolute negativity day in day out.. and mentioned me yet again today… BEFORE I replied back to him and about him.
Seems your OK with his comment about me.but not a reply to put him in his place?… he shouldn’t comment about me and expect no reply!..

I don’t know?…
He may well read this forum, and if so I don’t have a problem with that.
I am answerable to no person, and I write what I like regardless of who I know, or don’t know.
My words are my own and not representing anyone else.
If Mr Hilton doesn’t like my comments on here that’s his bad luck, he has no control over me, as I don’t over him.

Are you on something?…. I answered very clearly that I don’t know if Mr Hilton reads my comments.
I don’t spend my life on his knee, or him mine.
And so what, if he does know I put old misery Deerey me in his place?…
If Deereyme wants to try and put me down he should expect a response… and he got one!…. and it’s nothing to do with hilton or you.
What I wrote is 100 % true, unlike Deerymes crap.

WOW Deereyme!!!!! Your first reasonable response since your Messiha Bystander came on the scene.
Your posts Pre Bystander were all quite reasonable… your post, Post Bystander were all toxic…
ANYONE… and I mean ANYONE..please take the time to read Deereymes posts before and after… you will instantly see he was well and truly sucked in…
If the Scunthorpe town idiot read them he would no doubt see within minutes I am right…and probably say..
“I fink dairy me bin sucked in wiv this geezer big time”…
And he wouldn’t be far wrong would he?…
Let’s hope we have the old Deereyme back now?… his last post showed a glimpse of it… I hope!

Yes, and I have a touch of Eskimo, Chinese, Pakistan, and Alien in me as well, it helps when I go on holiday, I also speak Spanish (true actually)… and have travelled extensively, but yet to meet anyone as strange as some on this site!

Deereyme can write what he likes no problem… but when he tries to put me down he needs to accept the response, don’t shout it out and not take it back… before today I have not used one person’s name on here, unlike others, who have used mine….

Deeremy.
I did accept your response, and clearly said that your post had been pleasant for a change and not critical of something.. which every other one has been for a long time.
Pre Bystander I invited you to Ilkeston if you remember?… I was a little miffed reading some idiot on here describing Ilkeston as a shithole awash with drugs… I thought why not invite someone prominent on here to come and see if that’s true? And there is no one on here more prominent than you.
And thats not a criticism.. just true.
Fortunately we played Scunthorpe and NOT ONE SCUNNY FAN had anything negative to say about our club, just compliments about everything.
And you had an invite to see that months ago and dispel the crap on here about our club… which in my eyes did not qualify you to say anything negative about us when you declined the chance to see for yourself, plus of course regardless of some people’s opinion, it quite often benefits clubs to be connected in someway… players on loan springs to mind.
We at Ilkeston accept you are a big club and we are not, and welcomed you , accepting you beat us on the pitch fair and square, and pleased it seems to have kick started your season.
Tomorrow is another day and we will put this behind us now, I hope for the best for both our clubs.
Absolutely fucking RATTLED.

Noticed you managed to get the friendly played at GP, I guess that's a tiny glimmer of hope that Hilton-White might be able to get the club operating properly at least?

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
Absolutely fucking RATTLED.

Noticed you managed to get the friendly played at GP, I guess that's a tiny glimmer of hope that Hilton-White might be able to get the club operating properly at least?
Depends on the upcoming legal battles. Half expecting to clear off to Gainsborough for a couple of games if one blinks or has a meltdown.

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
It continues...How to be succesful in business (Er, i run a burger van)by Patrick Nally

You are right in what you say, and knowing Dave Hilton he will try his very best to rectify the catering problem you have at your stadium.
Unfortunately catering for a football match can be very difficult, there is a balance between producing too much food and having a lot of waste and therefore making little or no profit, or producing too little and have the fans upset.
The weather, and the attendance, being major factors. when I first started catering for large crowds I got it wrong more times than right, but the mistakes are what give you the experience to get the balance right by being very much on the ball watching the supporters carefully before kick off, if you see damn well it’s going to be packed you have up till half time (the rush hour) to quickly prep as much as possible, meaning if you do have some waste it is not so bad because you have taken a good few quid.
So what Scunthorpe really needs is someone with that ability, Dave will try and solve the problem with over stocking and producing too much waste(that’s not a criticism, just a fact) ,but give him respect for addressing the problem and having a go, it won’t be too long before the balance will be right, and you have a good catering system there.
Patrick
Ilkeston

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
Complete mess of a thread. he doesn't like his comments going on the Grimsby Board Son of Cod :woot:

And also from the Fishy, again no conformation as yet:

My good friend, a Scunthorpe season ticket holder for over 50 years, has rung to tell me the following rumours.

There is a board meeting at Glanford Park as I type.

Apparently there is no coach transport to the match tomorrow, as they bill for last year is still outstanding.

Apparently the home capacity is going to be 2000 maximum, as David is not prepared to pay for a certain amount of stewarding.

Apparently the £2000 or whatever the figure was, investors have not as yet got their money back.

Apparently only some of the players have been paid.

Apparently that is what I have been told

Son of Cod

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Complete mess of a thread. he doesn't like his comments going on the Grimsby Board Son of Cod :woot:

And also from the Fishy, again no conformation as yet:

My good friend, a Scunthorpe season ticket holder for over 50 years, has rung to tell me the following rumours.

There is a board meeting at Glanford Park as I type.

Apparently there is no coach transport to the match tomorrow, as they bill for last year is still outstanding.

Apparently the home capacity is going to be 2000 maximum, as David is not prepared to pay for a certain amount of stewarding.

Apparently the £2000 or whatever the figure was, investors have not as yet got their money back.

Apparently only some of the players have been paid.

Apparently that is what I have been told
Absolute chaos in there. So many people claiming to be in the know and so many rumours flying around! The thing I don't get is touched upon in there but glossed over...why the lack of coverage/questions from RH? One thing I am sure of though us that anything onThe Fishy definitely shouldn't be take as gospel until it's confirmed.

T.A

Reaction score
Supports
Berry
David Hilton is a dodgy guy. He tried to buy the defunct Bury a few years ago. Got called out as there was no evidence of where his money was coming from. Didn’t like it and acted like a big baby.

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
0C49C33E-ECC5-4E9F-AEFC-B63E705D9CD4.png

Attachments

• 657958B1-2712-4EB8-AED7-438B8353F06E.png
    657958B1-2712-4EB8-AED7-438B8353F06E.png
    649.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 22EA02BE-3D58-437C-BF7D-53939E2ACDBF.png
    22EA02BE-3D58-437C-BF7D-53939E2ACDBF.png
    737.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 0CE543A9-F9AF-41E7-9B05-6092381B5A94.png
    0CE543A9-F9AF-41E7-9B05-6092381B5A94.png
    753.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 99A4B3E1-7AD0-4A54-BD92-73AE7E502B09.png
    99A4B3E1-7AD0-4A54-BD92-73AE7E502B09.png
    640.3 KB · Views: 62

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
How long will this last?

Attachments

• 0DF6B7E7-282A-42F7-A13F-DCBF80871CA3.png
    0DF6B7E7-282A-42F7-A13F-DCBF80871CA3.png
    770.9 KB · Views: 35

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
And..

Attachments

• 50E15CF2-9A62-4568-AD9F-434FD0D1FD1A.png
    50E15CF2-9A62-4568-AD9F-434FD0D1FD1A.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • A98FBE10-E39F-48C4-BCD4-2B7395A41AC1.png
    A98FBE10-E39F-48C4-BCD4-2B7395A41AC1.png
    290.9 KB · Views: 39

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
“If you don’t like it go watch Grimsby”

Attachments

• CB83B912-14CF-461C-A95E-49A20EBACF2B.png
    CB83B912-14CF-461C-A95E-49A20EBACF2B.png
    936.7 KB · Views: 34

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
Ok…

Attachments

• ABC620F4-C6B4-444F-BC0C-30BE6C027ED0.png
    ABC620F4-C6B4-444F-BC0C-30BE6C027ED0.png
    613.3 KB · Views: 41

kieran_vale

Reaction score
Supports
Vale / New England Patriots
Can see this guy has been to the same charm school that Norman Smurthwaite went to. Was hoping for Scunny you might be able to start building yourselves back up but it isn’t looking too promising sadly.

Son of Cod

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
If what he says about the academy is true then it sounds like the right decision to close it down but again, why has it taken people on Facebook kicking off to provoke him into a response?
“If you don’t like it go watch Grimsby”
No thanks, we're full.

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
Until the next time

Attachments

• 2C789197-9683-4D58-A990-AD60A79AE240.png
    2C789197-9683-4D58-A990-AD60A79AE240.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
  • 0A071185-085A-4A32-82AB-CF0B7BDDAB04.png
    0A071185-085A-4A32-82AB-CF0B7BDDAB04.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 48

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROB WALKER
Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!