Why does everyone think Bournemouth are home and hosed? One loss and they could slip to fourth, still a long way to go.
Why does everyone think Bournemouth are home and hosed? One loss and they could slip to fourth, still a long way to go.
Indeed.
I don't fancy having to win at Charlton on the last day when all those around as have easier fixtures.
We might not lose... since we're playing them at home I'd say there's probably about a 35% chance of us drawing, 65% of us losing.Only because you're convinced you're losing to Fulham, when you're not!
Yeah we do but season's dying out now. Lost our last three. More trouble at the mill and more rumours of splits in the camp. Limp defeat to a poor Cardiff side...nothing to play for, hmmm, I'm just not confident tbh.You've had a pretty good record against the top 8 haven't you?

I think a lot of the players are already on their summer holidays to be honest.
I'd fancy us against half the sides in the Premier League at the moment, let alone teams like Leeds and Fulham.| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |