The team you “could” have supported

dedwardp

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2015
Messages
2,539
Reaction score
700
Points
113
Supports
Colchester United
I was born in Salford so the closest team would have been Man United, eurgh.
 

dedwardp

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2015
Messages
2,539
Reaction score
700
Points
113
Supports
Colchester United
Or that flat pack ikea team Salford.

Think Old Trafford is about half a mile closer to where I was living as a toddler than Moor Lane. Not a lot in it, mind you.
 

GTFCfish

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2015
Messages
14,943
Reaction score
10,793
Points
113
Location
Grimsby
Supports
Grimsby Town
I was born on the Brazilian/Argentinian border so naturally I plumped for Grimsby Town FC.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
16,679
Messages
1,244,534
Members
8,539
Latest member
Carl

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

KUBET Thailand
12Bet
Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews
miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams Casinos that accept PayPal non gamstop casino
Top