Things We Hate

Stringy

Reaction score
Supports
Mansfield

They can be tricky to pass and it's probably my least favourite part of driving, but I've come round to thinking that it's better not to get frustrated by cyclists. It's still a person on the bike and one error caused by impatience could have severe consequences.

Railway Blue

Reaction score
Supports
Chester FC
They can be tricky to pass and it's probably my least favourite part of driving, but I've come round to thinking that it's better not to get frustrated by cyclists. It's still a person on the bike and one error caused by impatience could have severe consequences.
I'm thinking more as a pedestrian. Near me a former railway line was converted ito a walking/cycle route. I've given up walking on it because it is too dangerous.

Railway Blue

Reaction score
Supports
Chester FC
Luton is on
I am and very much a proud Weagle.
Luton is on the verge of becoming part of the Caliphate, so I'm not sure if football will be allowed once they eventually take over.

• Wow
Reactions: Cat

Leo

To be a rock and not to roll.
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
a wife and now 2 cats
I am and very much a proud Weagle.
A mate of mine stayed years ago in Brisbane or Melbourne, I think it was, when his parents emigrated there. They returned to the UK after a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: Cat

Cat

Far from the madding crowd.
Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
Luton is on

Luton is on the verge of becoming part of the Caliphate, so I'm not sure if football will be allowed once they eventually take over.
What color is the sky in your world?

Cat

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
A mate of mine stayed years ago in Brisbane or Melbourne, I think it was, when his parents emigrated there. They returned to the UK after a few years.
Just a few miles between each city there.... ?

Leo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
a wife and now 2 cats
Just a few miles between each city there.... ?
Wouldn't know. It was just a reply seeing you are from Australia originally. An effort at interaction but there you go. I'll pass the next time.

Cat

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
Wouldn't know. It was just a reply seeing you are from Australia originally. An effort at interaction but there you go. I'll pass the next time.
Sure if you're that sensitive, but there are big difference between both cities and not just distance.

Leo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
a wife and now 2 cats
Sure if you're that sensitive, but there are big difference between both cities and not just distance.
Nothing to do with sensitivity. It was simply a mention of someone I know who once stayed in Australia and the fact that there is 'a difference' between these cities is neither here nor there.

Cat

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
Nothing to do with sensitivity. It was simply a mention of someone I know who once stayed in Australia and the fact that there is 'a difference' between these cities is neither here nor there.
You seem to drop your lolly in the first response, and there is a big difference between Brisbane and Melbourne. I'm just saying. You're reading too much into this.

Great you have a friend who lived in Australia, did he introduce you to proper footy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Al Fan
CleverNT: 53154 Visits Devices Code Obs Start: 2021-09-01 End: 2021-09-30