F
Vinyl records.
I'm neither, got loads of records though. Love them, I know it's only in my head but the music sounds better and feels more of a event. It's the artwork, sleeves and perhaps a touch of nostalgia for me anyway. I do use online music for the convenience but no download will ever replace the fun and pleasure I get from buying and playing vinyl.Midlife crisis or young hipster?
Is it a proper one though? Do you sit there smoking posh fags whilst people like me wander up looking nervous with a record by dinosaur Jr. Look at it, take loads of money for it and then mock me to the cool kids?Young hipster meTo the extent at which I work in a record shop.
I've already been through mineDefinite mid-life crisis, be hitting it myself in a few years!![]()

How did you cope? Got any tips?![]()
I was upset when i finally came through it as i became sensible and went back to drinking in moderation. I wouldn't mock you for Dinosaur Jr to the same extent as the guy who once bought 6 Madonna albums...Is it a proper one though? Do you sit there smoking posh fags whilst people like me wander up looking nervous with a record by dinosaur Jr. Look at it, take loads of money for it and then mock me to the cool kids?
PeadoKylie Jenner.
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |