Tuesday 1st February

Casey

Reaction score
Supports
Creepy
One of the most memorable moments of supporting Crawley! :woot:

I did notice I'd got it wrong but I was hoping no one would notice. Fat chance!

Casey

Cas

Reaction score
Supports
Bradford City
No Vernam tomorrow. Canavan sold so it'll be Songo'o (midfielder) at centre back and Threlkeld comes back in. Gonna stay at home. Abysmal.

Devon_Lad

Reaction score
Supports
Exeter City / Rangers
Twitter
@MoggMentum
Was that while you were at a party that didn't happen.
Socially distanced and outside. Same can't be said for that North East party which was most certainly not outside and absolutely not socially distanced. Ho-hum, at least Sir Keith Hindsight wasn't the one calling for even harsher draconian measu.....Oh wait.

Robshep

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Socially distanced and outside. Same can't be said for that North East party which was most certainly not outside and absolutely not socially distanced. Ho-hum, at least Sir Keith Hindsight wasn't the one calling for even harsher draconian measu.....Oh wait.
Blah blah blah blah corruption blah blah.

Agombar stool

Reaction score
Supports
Swindon Town
Looking forward to tonight's game. Brandon Cooper is likely to step into the back 3 but i'm not sure which is the current Centre Backs will miss out. I expect Davison and McKirdy to continue up top. Whilst losing Tyrece Simpson was a blow, Davison looks like he's at least competent in the air, (Simpson being such a bulky player was hopeless in the air and could barely jump off the ground) which allows us to go a bit longer when teams adopt an aggressive high press. Louis Barry will come off the bench, which now looks pretty solid and even better with Jack Payne coming back from injury, I doubt he'll be involved tonight.

Crawley are in decent form and are scoring plenty of goals so we have to be on the top of our game.

AR27

Reaction score
Supports
Bradford City
Gonna be toxic tonight at VP. Looking at a much lower crowd already but last night may knock a few more off.

Songo'o (a CM) at CB, Threlkeld and Gilliead will walk back in and no Vernam so our only bit of pace is out the team. Orient score early and it could be a bloodbath.

Monkey Tennis

Reaction score
Supports
Bluebirds
Not sure either new signing is available for us, but Northampton will do is over anyway. The signings seem to have bought Cooper more time (in the fans' eyes at least), but a couple of defeats this week and he may be under serious pressure.

chipmunx

Reaction score
Supports
Barrow AFC
Not sure either new signing is available for us, but Northampton will do is over anyway. The signings seem to have bought Cooper more time (in the fans' eyes at least), but a couple of defeats this week and he may be under serious pressure.
i think Rooney is available, but Canavan isn't until Saturday.

EricSabin

Reaction score
Supports
Northampton Town
Hopefully Lubala will have been registered in time to play some part tonight, really need a win to start building some momentum again

Casey

Reaction score
Supports
Creepy
Eric; don't know if he will be registered in time but Lubala hasn't played for ages, and was even working in an Amazon warehouse, so I wouldn't expect too much from him.

Good player though.

Casey

Agombar stool

Reaction score
Supports
Swindon Town
Eric; don't know if he will be registered in time but Lubala hasn't played for ages, and was even working in an Amazon warehouse, so I wouldn't expect too much from him.

Good player though.

Casey

Excellent delivery into the box though I would imagine.

BogDaddyO

Reaction score
Supports
Orient
Gonna be toxic tonight at VP. Looking at a much lower crowd already but last night may knock a few more off.

Songo'o (a CM) at CB, Threlkeld and Gilliead will walk back in and no Vernam so our only bit of pace is out the team. Orient score early and it could be a bloodbath.
If we get a shot on target, or hell even a vague attempt to move the ball forward, I'll be truly happy with the game tonight, that's how shockingly limited we are.

Players have given up, hope the nutters who do go get right on their backs because the last 3 or 4 games have been absolutely appalling.

EricSabin

Reaction score
Supports
Northampton Town

Good player though.

Casey

I’ve already decided he’s going to score 15 and fire us to automatic promotion so he’ll need to get up to speed quickly

Reaction score
Supports
dont know
Colchester – Rochdale
England League 2 – 19;45h 01.02.2022

Last 3 match 2h2:
Rochdale 1-1 Colchester
Colchester 1-2 Rochdale
Rochdale 3-1 Colchester
Last 3 match for Colchester:
Colchester 1-1 Swindon
Salford 0-3 Colchester
Sutton 3-2 Colchester
Last 3 match for Rochdale:
Oldham 0-0 Rochdale
Rochdale 0-0 Bradford
Tranmere 2-0 Rochdale

The hosts have collected 4 points in the last two games, which helped them to move away from the danger zone for now, while their opponent is only 3 points more. Colchester have fallen into a hole and ended a run of 6 consecutive losses,as they did last season,they will fight for salvation this season,they finished 20th last year,and the fans will be pleased with the recent games. The away side has finished two consecutive nil-nil draws,the visitors also have 2 games less than most teams,so for them the situation is more relaxed,but offensively things are not rosy. The visitors are playing very well against the opponent and have not lost since 2011 , which will give them a little more confidence. Shamal George and Luke Chambers are punished after the red cards in the previous game for Colchester, one is their most stable defender and the other is the titular goalkeeper, their absence will definitely be felt. Up front there are expected to be no changes given the slightly stronger games of late , and with Rochdale Jimmy Keohane , Josh Andrews , Liam Kelly are all out and all three are an important part of the team , especially in finishing and constructive form, but when we balance the scales there are almost overlapping problems , I expect a desire from both teams to win , but I will go for the goal/goal option due to Rochdale’s successful games recently against the opposition , and it is time for them to score after 3 unsuccessful tries . Certainly the home side will play more composed and let the visitors control the game, but I expect the line to be covered and stay in the opposition’s half for longer. Colchester United possible starting lineup:
Collins; Tchamadeu, Coxe, Dallison-Lisbon, Kenlock; Huws, Skuse; Hannant, Sarpong-Wiredu, Judge; Sears
Rochdale possible starting lineup:
Coleman; Downing, O’Connell, Dorsett; O’Keeffe, Broadbent, Dooley, Clark; Newby, Campbell, Grant

Both teams to score @1.80..
Rochdale over 4.5 corners @1.80..

Neftchi Baku – Sabah Baku
Azerbaijan Cup – 15;45h (01.02.2022)

Last 3 match 2h2:
Neftchi 1-2 Sabah
Sabah 1-2 Neftchi
Sabah 2-2 Neftchi
Last 3 match for Neftchi:
Gornik Leczna 0-1 Neftchi
Wisla Plock 1-1 Neftchi
Neftchi 2-2 Kisvarda
Last 3 match for Sabah:
Paksi 1-1 Sabah
Sabail 0-3 Sabah
Sabah 3-0 Kapaz Ganca

¼ cup finals, two of the capital teams face each other, it’s hard to talk about form as both teams have been on a break for a month, but the conditioning training and the camp the home team had was good and I expect them to be in better playing shape.I think they will throw themselves hard in this first match so that they can play it more relaxed in the rematch, and the first official match of the year in front of their own crowd at these good odds, I think I will take advantage. In any case Nefchi is the classier team.
Neftchi Baku win @1,85..

LordJord

Reaction score
Supports
Northampton Town
Twitter
@lordjordII
Despite making plenty of signings in the last few days I imagine most will be on the bench. We have massively beefed up our attacking options though so hoping we can start finding our groove offensively again.

Cant imagine many will be heading down from Barrow tonight (understandably), going for a 2-0 win and hopefully the return to an automatic promotion spot.

kieran_vale

Reaction score
Supports
Vale / New England Patriots
It’s another game I genuinely am not sure what team we would name tonight. I’m very wary of 3-5-2 for this one especially on Worrall’s side where he will be up against Cadden. That’s a lot to deal with defensively.

I’m somewhat drawn to the idea of Pett in the holding role and then get Charsley and Garrity running at them and get our pressing game going. Won’t happen but I’d be going full John Askey tonight with the 4-3-3 just based on the matchup

Holy

Robinson
Smith
Hall
Hussey

Garrity
Pett
Charsley

Worrall
Wilson
Cooper

valefan16

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
It’s another game I genuinely am not sure what team we would name tonight. I’m very wary of 3-5-2 for this one especially on Worrall’s side where he will be up against Cadden. That’s a lot to deal with defensively.

I’m somewhat drawn to the idea of Pett in the holding role and then get Charsley and Garrity running at them and get our pressing game going. Won’t happen but I’d be going full John Askey tonight with the 4-3-3 just based on the matchup

Holy

Robinson
Smith
Hall
Hussey

Garrity
Pett
Charsley

Worrall
Wilson
Cooper
Risk a kid making his EFL level debut against Cadden there though and he would be a massive unknown quantity. He may be a world beater, he’s an England youth international and rated by Man City but he may be way off the man’s game yet so not the ideal one to find out in!

I think 3-5-2 will probably be the way we go simply as it worked down their place, 4-3-3 though isn’t a bad formation.

It’s a tricky one, we’ve beaten better sides in the cup this season so do you focus so much on them and not play our own game? Tough decisions and guess we will have to see.

Win would be absolutely massive tonight but we will have to be far better than we have in recent weeks to have a chance.

IanPVFC

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
Twitter
@ianw1983
I think it'll be 3-5-2 also. Suspect Pett and maybe Edmondson will come into the 11 in place of Amoo and Harratt.

kieran_vale

Reaction score
Supports
Vale / New England Patriots
Risk a kid making his EFL level debut against Cadden there though and he would be a massive unknown quantity. He may be a world beater, he’s an England youth international and rated by Man City but he may be way off the man’s game yet so not the ideal one to find out in!

I think 3-5-2 will probably be the way we go simply as it worked down their place, 4-3-3 though isn’t a bad formation.

It’s a tricky one, we’ve beaten better sides in the cup this season so do you focus so much on them and not play our own game? Tough decisions and guess we will have to see.

Win would be absolutely massive tonight but we will have to be far better than we have in recent weeks to have a chance.

It’s most likely we stick with the 3CB’s agreed. I wouldn’t read too much into it working last time out and translating this time. They did miss Cadden last time out for starters and I really fear this means Worrall gets pushed back to play more defensively.

I’d be happy to go in with Robinson though. The kid clearly has something about him and we’ve tracked him long enough and we’re happy to pay a fee so why not? In an ideal world I’d want us to be doubling up on those wing backs and get them to worry about what Worrall will do in the final third where he’s still as dangerous as you get in this league.

I think we will surprise them tonight though, Wilson looks like he is getting back on song and think he will win us the game.

Fedora Dale

Reaction score
Supports
Rochdale
Colchester – Rochdale
England League 2 – 19;45h 01.02.2022

Last 3 match 2h2:
Rochdale 1-1 Colchester
Colchester 1-2 Rochdale
Rochdale 3-1 Colchester
Last 3 match for Colchester:
Colchester 1-1 Swindon
Salford 0-3 Colchester
Sutton 3-2 Colchester
Last 3 match for Rochdale:
Oldham 0-0 Rochdale
Rochdale 0-0 Bradford
Tranmere 2-0 Rochdale

The hosts have collected 4 points in the last two games, which helped them to move away from the danger zone for now, while their opponent is only 3 points more. Colchester have fallen into a hole and ended a run of 6 consecutive losses,as they did last season,they will fight for salvation this season,they finished 20th last year,and the fans will be pleased with the recent games. The away side has finished two consecutive nil-nil draws,the visitors also have 2 games less than most teams,so for them the situation is more relaxed,but offensively things are not rosy. The visitors are playing very well against the opponent and have not lost since 2011 , which will give them a little more confidence. Shamal George and Luke Chambers are punished after the red cards in the previous game for Colchester, one is their most stable defender and the other is the titular goalkeeper, their absence will definitely be felt. Up front there are expected to be no changes given the slightly stronger games of late , and with Rochdale Jimmy Keohane , Josh Andrews , Liam Kelly are all out and all three are an important part of the team , especially in finishing and constructive form, but when we balance the scales there are almost overlapping problems , I expect a desire from both teams to win , but I will go for the goal/goal option due to Rochdale’s successful games recently against the opposition , and it is time for them to score after 3 unsuccessful tries . Certainly the home side will play more composed and let the visitors control the game, but I expect the line to be covered and stay in the opposition’s half for longer. Colchester United possible starting lineup:
Collins; Tchamadeu, Coxe, Dallison-Lisbon, Kenlock; Huws, Skuse; Hannant, Sarpong-Wiredu, Judge; Sears
Rochdale possible starting lineup:
Coleman; Downing, O’Connell, Dorsett; O’Keeffe, Broadbent, Dooley, Clark; Newby, Campbell, Grant

Both teams to score @1.80..
Rochdale over 4.5 corners @1.80..

Neftchi Baku – Sabah Baku
Azerbaijan Cup – 15;45h (01.02.2022)

Last 3 match 2h2:
Neftchi 1-2 Sabah
Sabah 1-2 Neftchi
Sabah 2-2 Neftchi
Last 3 match for Neftchi:
Gornik Leczna 0-1 Neftchi
Wisla Plock 1-1 Neftchi
Neftchi 2-2 Kisvarda
Last 3 match for Sabah:
Paksi 1-1 Sabah
Sabail 0-3 Sabah
Sabah 3-0 Kapaz Ganca

¼ cup finals, two of the capital teams face each other, it’s hard to talk about form as both teams have been on a break for a month, but the conditioning training and the camp the home team had was good and I expect them to be in better playing shape.I think they will throw themselves hard in this first match so that they can play it more relaxed in the rematch, and the first official match of the year in front of their own crowd at these good odds, I think I will take advantage. In any case Nefchi is the classier team.
Neftchi Baku win @1,85..
Not too bad a guess from Spambot247.

Suspect that Luke Charman will be given a start, and maybe James Ball as well (depends on if he's yet trained with the team).

My guess at Dale (3-4-3):
Coleman
Downing, O'Connell, Dorsett.
O'Keeffe, Broadbent, Dooley, Clark.
Newby, Charman, Campbell.

This assumes Kelly, Keohane and Andrew are still injured.

If Ball starts it will be instead of Broadbent or Dooley. Might be Grant on the left of Charman/Campbell instead of Newby on the right.

Subs: Lynch, Taylor, White, Ball, Grant, Done, Cashman

Don't know much about Colchester, but Franck Nouble moving to Lorient ought to improve them.

And finally - Both Teams to Score in the Baku Derby looks likely...

valefan16

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
It’s most likely we stick with the 3CB’s agreed. I wouldn’t read too much into it working last time out and translating this time. They did miss Cadden last time out for starters and I really fear this means Worrall gets pushed back to play more defensively.

I’d be happy to go in with Robinson though. The kid clearly has something about him and we’ve tracked him long enough and we’re happy to pay a fee so why not? In an ideal world I’d want us to be doubling up on those wing backs and get them to worry about what Worrall will do in the final third where he’s still as dangerous as you get in this league.

I think we will surprise them tonight though, Wilson looks like he is getting back on song and think he will win us the game.
I hope your right and we are one of those that is better against better sides but I just can’t see 66% of FGR defeats all season being to us! If we get a point I’d be happy ahead of two big away games.

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green
We always play a 3-4-1-2 whoever we play so it will pretty much be a case of matching up formations if Vale do similar. Which will mean it will be down to individual battles, both sides being particularly strong in wide areas.

If we can reproduce Saturdays performance I think we can cause them problems, but that’s easier said then done.

The Jovial Forester

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green Rovers
I hope your right and we are one of those that is better against better sides but I just can’t see 66% of FGR defeats all season being to us! If we get a point I’d be happy ahead of two big away games.
No reason why not either though, we will lose a couple more at minimum before season end and this looks as likely as any other. If we get an early goal and get going I'll be confident, if you're quick out the traps and pressing like last time we could struggle again. Though Edwards does keep improving them all as the season progresses, which has been a joy to watch.

hellogregory

Reaction score
Supports
Carlisle United
This will be another poor defeat.

Even if any of yesterday’s signings do improve us, they won’t contribute anything this quickly. They haven’t even trained with their teammates.

Salford 3-0 Carlisle

Robshep

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
This will be another poor defeat.

Even if any of yesterday’s signings do improve us, they won’t contribute anything this quickly. They haven’t even trained with their teammates.

Salford 3-0 Carlisle
None of your supporters should go tonight so they have a shit attendance.

Conker

Reaction score
Supports
Mansfield Town FC
Twitter
@CONKS__
unchanged from our win against Orient, our new signings not available till we play again next Tuesday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROB WALKER

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!