Bet365 odds
1632031444900.png

1632031507631.png

1632031567185.png

valefan16

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
Another big game for us. First of the season against a team expected to finish bottom half which usually means a poor effort from us!

Never win a league game at Glanford Park but we’ve ended a 17 year unbeaten opening day record, beat Swindon for the first time in 16 years away and lost a league game at home to Rochdale for the first time ever so we have ripped up the trends so far this season!

We’ve got most of our key players back, Rodney the only one banned and seem to be clicking into gear now, especially away from home so hopefully we can really push on here but regardless of form or position there are no easy games in league two so if we are to win we will have to produce a good performance again.

Wilson and Proctor are starting to look a good partnership so hopefully with Wilson finally scoring and getting that monkey of his back that can really bear fruits for us now.

Fedora Dale

Reaction score
Supports
Rochdale
Also three cup games this week.

Bradford entertain Man Utd's kids in the Pizzapot thing, while Dale and Oldham have League Cup trips to Burnley and Brentford respectively.

The game at Burnley on Tuesday has apparently sold out for away fans. I think we'll probably shuffle the pack slightly, depending on the fitness of a couple of players who've had knocks and a couple more who've had Covid.

Possible team:
Lynch
Graham - O'Connell - Taylor
O'Keeffe - Kelly - Broadbent/Grant - White
Cashman - Andrews - Odoh

Subs: Coleman, Dunne, Keohane, Brierley, Grant/Broadbent, Beesley

MadJohn

Reaction score
Supports
Hartlepool
Twitter
@ITMCHufc
Hartlepool v Exeter.

Biggest test of the season for us. Fixtures have been very kind to us so far, and we haven't played a single team in the current top ten. That changes on Saturday as Exeter arrive in good form, having generally drawn with better teams while putting away the struggling sides with something to spare. We've missed a good opportunity this week, with only a point from two away games against sides who started the week 23rd and 24th

My concerns remain what they've been all season. Our squad outside of the first choice eleven isn't very strong, and our attacking options are thin, with DC having been forced to do what he can with the loan and free agent markets. Of all the forwards we've tried, only Tyler Burey has been a complete success, and we won't see him again for a couple of months at best. Who knows who will start on Saturday. From yesterday I suspect Mike Fondop will and Fela Olomola won't. Possibly Cook or Goodwin alongside Fondop.

On the plus side, our goals conceded column after eight games is equal to the best in our history. The defence is keeping us competitive, as is the man in the dugout.

I won't be at the game. I've been away from my second home too long so I'll be in Bristol at the weekend. It'll be a shame to miss what promises to be an intriguing game. I've a hunch we might drop points at home for only the third time in 2021. 1-1.

Cas

Reaction score
Supports
Bradford City
Honestly cannot see us getting anything at Crawley. Casey 2 Bradford 0.

Monkey Tennis

Reaction score
Supports
Bluebirds
We apparently did Newport a favour by moving the game to a Friday, so we'll no doubt lose and that'll be the latest thing people will have to moan about.

Should have all 3 current first choice defenders (Ellis, Jones, Grayson) back, though might not be wise bringing them all back in after a few weeks without playing together.

valefan16

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
Scunthorpe fans, what are the parking restrictions like at the Gallagher retail park/Tesco across the road? They don't have ANPR cameras do they?

If I recall when I last went they have a car park next to the actual ground for football parking.

Salvador

Reaction score
Supports
Rochdale
Interesting week for us with 2 local derbies. I’ll be happy to keep Tuesday to a respectable score and avoid injuries. That said it’s not unimaginable we pull off an upset. It’ll all depend on how seriously they take it. Burnley winless and seemingly never do cup runs so we’ll see. Unsure how much money is in the league cup this season. I keep reading conflicting info. When we played United I think we made around £750k with prize, ticket and foreign tv money. Obviously nowhere near that from Burnley with at a guess 12,000 paying a tenner each vs 60k at £37 a ticket. But if we can get through and get a money spinner that could help us bolster the squad to push on further after Jan.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we don’t beat Oldham. Every time we come up against a side whose fans say are awful it seems to backfire. Yesterday prime example. Throw in the large away following helping latics and likely fatigue from Tuesday I can see a draw. Would be happy to be proven wrong and keep in or around the top 3.

MadJohn

Reaction score
Supports
Hartlepool
Twitter
@ITMCHufc
It doesn't look supportive of a quick getaway on google maps. Also, you might as well park for free if you can as it'd only be a 2 minute walk from the retail park.
We always used to street park in the little housing estate nearby. Past the ground and then first left. Unless they've introduced restrictions since we last there it's a far better bet than the car park. That can be quite the bottleneck after the match.

Razzmachaz

Reaction score
Supports
Leyton Orient
Orient have Mansfield at home looking to continue our good start to the season. Things seem very positive at the moment under the Jackett/Gallen regime. Paul Smyth another lively forward player still to make his debut is slowly on his way back from injury but is unlikely to be ready.

Any Mansfield opinions on what has been a poor run from the stags? Looking from the outside it seems there are injury problems mainly to blame for this as at the start of the season Mansfield were fancied. Are the fans still on side with Clough?

Still I think this will be a tough match as the Stags will be desperate for a win after stopping the rot on Saturday and are due a win and after our recent exploits expectations will be high and Orient are a regular disappointment under those conditions.

Bottega Don

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
Scunthorpe fans, what are the parking restrictions like at the Gallagher retail park/Tesco across the road? They don't have ANPR cameras do they?
Tesco has a 3 hour limit so depends on what time you arrive for that. No idea if they have anpr cameras on not.

Don't park in the Debenhams/BNM retail park as it'll take you ages to get out.

Gallagher retail park says no football parking but they don't check so you'll be fine in there.

Soup Ladle

Reaction score
Supports
Hartlepool
Hartlepool v Exeter.

Biggest test of the season for us. Fixtures have been very kind to us so far, and we haven't played a single team in the current top ten. That changes on Saturday as Exeter arrive in good form, having generally drawn with better teams while putting away the struggling sides with something to spare. We've missed a good opportunity this week, with only a point from two away games against sides who started the week 23rd and 24th

My concerns remain what they've been all season. Our squad outside of the first choice eleven isn't very strong, and our attacking options are thin, with DC having been forced to do what he can with the loan and free agent markets. Of all the forwards we've tried, only Tyler Burey has been a complete success, and we won't see him again for a couple of months at best. Who knows who will start on Saturday. From yesterday I suspect Mike Fondop will and Fela Olomola won't. Possibly Cook or Goodwin alongside Fondop.

On the plus side, our goals conceded column after eight games is equal to the best in our history. The defence is keeping us competitive, as is the man in the dugout.

I won't be at the game. I've been away from my second home too long so I'll be in Bristol at the weekend. It'll be a shame to miss what promises to be an intriguing game. I've a hunch we might drop points at home for only the third time in 2021. 1-1.

Certainly will be a tough game, I'd also take a draw to be honest.

Our overall performance on Saturday was poor, certainly lacking quality and confidence in away games. The only plus was how well the back 3 performed defensively, especially Liddle.

We're starting to look a bit one dimensional, the threat from Sterry and Ferguson but no one to get on the end of anything and no one making runs into the box that Holohan does or anyone who runs directly at back lines from central areas. Burey is a miss.

Fondop did okay at times but he reminds me of Marcus Richardson (not because he's black) in the sense of being an unpredictable bean pole. Certainly don't think he has much quality but he's a presence. I'd go Goodwin upfront with him but again he's not a pacey type that you like to play off a big man. Slim pickings.

Really tough October and November coming up, it was a missed opportunity this week. We look fine against the also runs but how will we do against the Exeters etc. We're gonna need the squad to step up and give DC choices but it looks like aside from our best XI it might be difficult for some to compete in L2. Saturday is a big test.

E10rifle

Reaction score
Supports
Orient
Orient have Mansfield at home looking to continue our good start to the season. Things seem very positive at the moment under the Jackett/Gallen regime. Paul Smyth another lively forward player still to make his debut is slowly on his way back from injury but is unlikely to be ready.

Any Mansfield opinions on what has been a poor run from the stags? Looking from the outside it seems there are injury problems mainly to blame for this as at the start of the season Mansfield were fancied. Are the fans still on side with Clough?

Still I think this will be a tough match as the Stags will be desperate for a win after stopping the rot on Saturday and are due a win and after our recent exploits expectations will be high and Orient are a regular disappointment under those conditions.

Fully expecting us to Orient this one up, probably with that little ginger twat scoring a hat-trick. If we get a win when we’re supposed to I’ll start believing that there’s a possibility we might be on for something special this season.

GTFCfish

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
It doesn't look supportive of a quick getaway on google maps. Also, you might as well park for free if you can as it'd only be a 2 minute walk from the retail park.
Shouldn’t be too bad for traffic getting out with only about 500 Scunny fans there.

E10rifle

Reaction score
Supports
Orient
Shouldn’t be too bad for traffic getting out with only about 500 Scunny fans there.

There could only be 20 cars there and it’d still take an hour to get out of that car park.

Bone Idle

Reaction score
Supports
Newport County
We apparently did Newport a favour by moving the game to a Friday, so we'll no doubt lose and that'll be the latest thing people will have to moan about.

Should have all 3 current first choice defenders (Ellis, Jones, Grayson) back, though might not be wise bringing them all back in after a few weeks without playing together.
we have no reason to want the game moved to friday so you ain't doing us any favours! i think its a bit of a conspiracy having our 3 longest trips of the season all moved to friday nights, ;) harrogate last week you this week and also our game against hartlepool has been moved to a friday.
Still apparently fridays game is on i-follow video.

Indian Dan

‘Absolute calamity!’
Reaction score
Supports
Swindon
Home to Colchester. Time we put in a decent performance at home. We’re all a bit meh at the moment. Football is dull, can’t score more than 1 goal, look easy to get at. Thank God we have Wollacott in goal.

Sydney Posse

Reaction score
Supports
Exeter
Hartlepool v Exeter.

Should be interesting this one. I see your home record is very good and that must foster some confidence in your team. We have only lost once this season to date, and have kept a loads of clean sheets as well. And we have very good competition for places at the moment.

We will want to play it on the ground and I'm not sure what style Hartlepool play at the moment, but if you do as well it should be a decent spectacle. I never back us to lose, but have to respect your home record, so going to guess a score draw

Chief Rocka

Reaction score
Supports
Hartlepool
I'd be very happy with a point against what is generally a decent League 2 side in Exeter, without doubt our toughest game so far, we're a different beast at home as to away and actually look threatening, would personally like to see some continuity to our strike force and I'd start both Fondop and Fela again, only change I'd make is Molyneux out for a proper centre mid, be that Daly/Smith/Crawford.

RiftHouseLad

Reaction score
Supports
Hartlepool
Certainly will be a tough game, I'd also take a draw to be honest.

Our overall performance on Saturday was poor, certainly lacking quality and confidence in away games. The only plus was how well the back 3 performed defensively, especially Liddle.

We're starting to look a bit one dimensional, the threat from Sterry and Ferguson but no one to get on the end of anything and no one making runs into the box that Holohan does or anyone who runs directly at back lines from central areas. Burey is a miss.

Fondop did okay at times but he reminds me of Marcus Richardson (not because he's black) in the sense of being an unpredictable bean pole. Certainly don't think he has much quality but he's a presence. I'd go Goodwin upfront with him but again he's not a pacey type that you like to play off a big man. Slim pickings.

Really tough October and November coming up, it was a missed opportunity this week. We look fine against the also runs but how will we do against the Exeters etc. We're gonna need the squad to step up and give DC choices but it looks like aside from our best XI it might be difficult for some to compete in L2. Saturday is a big test.
Right Mr Soup, Lets get our heads on straight, lol

Back 3 did do well, Also if ZFA didn't put the effort in we would have been a goal down
After feathers got caught out.
Midfield were OK, But Mols is expected to make the runs that holohan makes.
Mols had a couple of decent chances and imo did not make the most of them.
Shelton also hit the post.
With regards to Fondop, Don,t think he,s a bean pole by any strectch.
Got through loads of work, especially defensively where i think he won
Just about every corner against us, well almost.
Really looking forward to saturday, should be a really open game.

Monkey Tennis

Reaction score
Supports
Bluebirds
we have no reason to want the game moved to friday so you ain't doing us any favours! i think its a bit of a conspiracy having our 3 longest trips of the season all moved to friday nights, ;) harrogate last week you this week and also our game against hartlepool has been moved to a friday.
Still apparently fridays game is on i-follow video.

I much prefer a night match, so it's a rare treat - should be a slightly bigger crowd for it too. I suppose it benefits us a bit as well, as we can sell iFollow passes to fans around the country who can't get to home games.

We've struggled to see off three poor sides at home in a row (two draws and a defeat), but I'm fairly confident we'll give this one a better shot.

Casey

Reaction score
Supports
Creepy
Not sure about Tuesday v Harrogate. They've had a decent start and were top before Saturday while we have been on a bit of a roller coaster. Beating Salford, conceding six at FGR etc etc. Could be we are a team to leave off your accumulators this season. I'll tempt fate and go for a 2-0 win.

It will certainly be Bradford City nil
We do have some good games v Bradford but it's never an easy win for either side. Would love to see us get the win and make it four on the bounce but it maybe a game too far fitness wise and a couple of changes might disrupt the team...sod it 3-1

Casey

Andy Proctor

Reaction score
Supports
port vale
Are you coming AP? We can get coked up beforehand in Tom Cobleys
Yes I am going. I've never taken drugs in my entire life apart from prescribed ones. Theres a pub about 5 mins walk from the ground can't remember the name of it will be in there around 1.45 for a couple of pints before the match.

Andy Proctor

Reaction score
Supports
port vale
14/5 for scunthorpe to win with our record against them. Only beat them twice since 1988. Last season 2 1 away in the league Cup when they had covid cases and 3 1 at home in 2016 when we went on to gey relegated. We save our worst performances for against them so I would say people should bet on a home win or draw.

Attila the hun

Reaction score
Supports
Oldham
What a week to be alive as an oldham fan wouldn’t be surprised if we let in over 10 goals in the 2 games this week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ben192

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!