What's your point?
Funny you should mention as I watched a movie she was in on Sunday evening. I know she's very popular in the UK but here she's just meh. All bones and shit.Audrey Tautou![]()
Funny you should mention as I watched a movie she was in on Sunday evening. I know she's very popular in the UK but here she's just meh. All bones and shit.
She's a delicate French flower, I know what you mean though, I tend to like my women curvy, but there is something about Tautou that makes her in my eyes a wee stunner.Funny you should mention as I watched a movie she was in on Sunday evening. I know she's very popular in the UK but here she's just meh. All bones and shit.
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |