Why are people leaving the site?

BlackHaddock

Reaction score
Supports
The Mighty Mariners
I've been away for 3 months, only popping in to use the prediction game. I've noticed a drop off in posts and one or two mentioning that the site is losing patrons.

Just wondered why?

karlready

Reaction score
Supports
Aldershot (and Boreham Wood, apparently )
Gone elsewhere

Quicker, slicker, not plagued with ads. This site got ridiculously anti-user a few weeks ago and people voted with their feet( or fingers)
This fucking site won’t allow you to enter new site name. What a bunch of wankers.

GEORGE

Bristol Rovers
Reaction score
Supports
bristol rovers
I've been away for 3 months, only popping in to use the prediction game. I've noticed a drop off in posts and one or two mentioning that the site is losing patrons.

Just wondered why?
To be truthful it is not a new site but a different site and not as good. I have been a member on there since the early 2000's and after lots of problems with the mods at the time transferred to this site which I consider a better site for football discussion. It is a pity a lot of good posters and some idiots have left . But these are mainly from the Non league section which I used to read a lot but must admit in recent times there has been quite a lot of "willy waving " going on with the big NL teams supporters. So most won't be missed.And I see it is still going on.

Super_horns

Reaction score
Supports
WATFORD
Certainly this site was/is better for talking about the lowers leagues - much busier .

Stocky

Reaction score
Supports
Stockport County.
It's killed this section off successfully but it's a pale imitation from what I've seen. I predicted ultimately there would be very few winners for this section as they've isolated themselves from busy L2/L1 sections on here. There were posters from L1 and L2 who enjoyed coming down to here to get involved. That's gone and the last time I looked over there they were just trying to force it and make it a carbon copy of what is/was here.

Gladders

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Twitter
@Gladders1980

Just wondered why?

Gone to another forum, like this place but much better, without ads and mods/owners who care about the place.

This forum is now just a lge 2 forum, as no one posts in any other part of it.

TractorBoys

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Ipswich Town
Hi all,

I am discussing the issues raised with the wider team and will communicate any decisions/possible changes.

Please do not use other threads in this section to discuss this, to keep the individual threads relevant to the thread subjects. These will be moved/removed.

LucidZ

Reaction score
Supports
N/A
Feel like it's difficult to find the right place.

Last edited:

Cas

Reaction score
Supports
Bradford City
The forum is absolutely dog shit and has been for years. Too many decent posters left. The general chat sections are dead. No real point posting on here.

Last edited:

Super_horns

Reaction score
Supports
WATFORD
The forum is absolutely dog shit and has been for years. Too many decent posters left. The general chat sections are dead. No real point posting on here.

League One and Two are strong .

Basically the opposite of the other forum where PL and Championship plus general forums are busier .

Caitlyn

Far from the madding crowd.
Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
The general partizan nature of many forums are not attractive, it is too easy for established members to be aggressive towards newer members and thus making them unwelcome. Non members see this and it doesn't make an attractive proposition for them. If you have a culture then it should be open for all not the few. I have been on a few of these sports forums and my experience has not been nice. Yes, I was on big footy and someone DM'ed me saying he wanted to gang rape me with his friends. I reported if but the mods stated he 'was only having a laugh' for real!

I'm guessing if I say too much it will upset the bedwetters but if you want an opinion then take it and somewhere along the line we can make this a great forum for the many not just for the few.

Leo

To be a rock and not to roll.
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
a wife and now 2 cats
The general partizan nature of many forums are not attractive, it is too easy for established members to be aggressive towards newer members and thus making them unwelcome. Non members see this and it doesn't make an attractive proposition for them. If you have a culture then it should be open for all not the few. I have been on a few of these sports forums and my experience has not been nice. Yes, I was on big footy and someone DM'ed me saying he wanted to gang rape me with his friends. I reported if but the mods stated he 'was only having a laugh' for real!

I'm guessing if I say too much it will upset the bedwetters but if you want an opinion then take it and somewhere along the line we can make this a great forum for the many not just for the few.
you still posting here ? I thought you may have ventured elsewhere tbh and for yourself to call anybody a bedwetter ? Well my flabber has been gasted.

Caitlyn

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
you still posting here ? I thought you may have ventured elsewhere tbh and for yourself to call anybody a bedwetter ? Well my flabber has been gasted.
Your immature wittering make little sense so asking kindly to speak English 'allegedly' your country invented it so do have a grasp of it. I just wonder who you are and which forum? Obviously too shallow and gutless to come out from the rock? And like many who frequent sports forum this media allows you to vent and discriminate in secrecy.... Rage quit in dishonour and make posts safe in the knowledge your miss deed is not going to follow you.

Have you got the guts? No is the answer, so sad you hero!!!!

Leo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
a wife and now 2 cats
Your immature wittering make little sense so asking kindly to speak English 'allegedly' your country invented it so do have a grasp of it. I just wonder who you are and which forum? Obviously too shallow and gutless to come out from the rock? And like many who frequent sports forum this media allows you to vent and discriminate in secrecy.... Rage quit in dishonour and make posts safe in the knowledge your miss deed is not going to follow you.

Have you got the guts? No is the answer, so sad you hero!!!!
Shallow, gutless & what rock is this you speak of ? lol. You disparage my English ? What problem does it hold for you ? Are you so bereft of literacy and or nous that you bitch simply for the sake of it. And anyway...what the hell is " Rage quit in dishonour and make posts safe in the knowledge your miss deed is not going to follow you." supposed to mean ? You truly are unstable as has been shown on so many forums...Now don't try and deny that because we both know that is true. Now returning to your problem with my English....I may have been harsh because seems you prefer using the Danish tongue, eh Laerke or is it Lark ?

Caitlyn

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
Shallow, gutless & what rock is this you speak of ? lol. You disparage my English ? What problem does it hold for you ? Are you so bereft of literacy and or nous that you bitch simply for the sake of it. And anyway...what the hell is " Rage quit in dishonour and make posts safe in the knowledge your miss deed is not going to follow you." supposed to mean ? You truly are unstable as has been shown on so many forums...Now don't try and deny that because we both know that is true. Now returning to your problem with my English....I may have been harsh because seems you prefer using the Danish tongue, eh Laerke or is it Lark ?
So you don't have the guts to say who you are or what forum you are from?

Proper man you are then? I bet you beat your wife and abuse and harass women, you big brave boy you.

You ask the questions but you have more than made my point.... From the shadows you show sad inept bravery as shallow and gutless as you are.

Do tell me who you are?

Leo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
a wife and now 2 cats
So you don't have the guts to say who you are or what forum you are from?

Proper man you are then? I bet you beat your wife and abuse and harass women, you big brave boy you.

You ask the questions but you have more than made my point.... From the shadows you show sad inept bravery as shallow and gutless as you are.

Do tell me who you are?
Have you accused any of the members on here of sexual harassment yet ? You know what I mean.....:cool1:

Caitlyn

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
Have you accused any of the members on here of sexual harassment yet ? You know what I mean.....:cool1:
Just for the record I have PM'ed this gutless shallow entity but he just hides in the shadows and is too weak to reveal himself 'another keyboard warrior', I suspect he is from a forum I joined by mistake frequented by old men who have zero tolerance for other peoples opinions and have threads degrading women (which yes, I found offensive).

Leo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
a wife and now 2 cats
Just for the record I have PM'ed this gutless shallow entity but he just hides in the shadows and is too weak to reveal himself 'another keyboard warrior', I suspect he is from a forum I joined by mistake frequented by old men who have zero tolerance for other peoples opinions and have threads degrading women (which yes, I found offensive).
And I politely answered you. You fail to say whether you have accused anyone on here or not. Tic toc. You are on thin ice tic toc.

Caitlyn

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
And I politely answered you. You fail to say whether you have accused anyone on here or not. Tic toc. You are on thin ice tic toc.
But still gutless, no there is no reason to accuse anyone of misdeed as they are not nasty people. I'm hardly on forums these days as my daughter occupies much of my time.

Leo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
a wife and now 2 cats
No accusations eh ? That's good and makes a change. They're not nasty people ? Yes you are correct but they probably have seen through you, the kind of unstable individual you are. Tic toc.

Caitlyn

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
No accusations eh ? That's good and makes a change. They're not nasty people ? Yes you are correct but they probably have seen through you, the kind of unstable individual you are. Tic toc.
Hello troll.

No, don't be silly, these are adults (look behind you, you're dragging your knuckles).

I hope you find a life outside of the forum soon, fresh air and taste the rainbow..... It's all there.

Time for the school run!!!! Bye.:woo:

CC x

Leo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
a wife and now 2 cats
Hello troll.

No, don't be silly, these are adults (look behind you, you're dragging your knuckles).

I hope you find a life outside of the forum soon, fresh air and taste the rainbow..... It's all there.

Time for the school run!!!! Bye.:woo:

CC x
for you to accuse ANYONE of trolling is comedy central and no mistake. You take care :cool1:

Caitlyn

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
for you to accuse ANYONE of trolling is comedy central and no mistake. You take care :cool1:
I don't post with a false persona!!!

What you see is what you get from the other site too.

Leo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
a wife and now 2 cats
I don't post with a false persona!!!

What you see is what you get from the other site too.
Trolling isn't using a false persona. Tut tut Cat. It is when unstable individuals chase innocent individuals claiming false happenings.. Now that's fact. :cool1:

Caitlyn

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
Trolling isn't using a false persona. Tut tut Cat. It is when unstable individuals chase innocent individuals claiming false happenings.. Now that's fact. :cool1:
But you're not Leo on the other forums?

Moonie

Reaction score
Supports
Carlisle United
I can't possibly imagine why people would be leaving this forum after reading such an exchange :dk:

Caitlyn

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
I can't possibly imagine why people would be leaving this forum after reading such an exchange :dk:

I have actually doubled my post rate with this guy.

And yes, I have actually been to Carlisle, nice place seriously cold.

Leo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
a wife and now 2 cats
They can always jump to another thread if they find it unappealing, there are many. You'll learn there is nothing appealing about Cat. I feel sorry for the forum.

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloydRof

Latest posts