Why do you support who you support?

DannyRovers

Member
Joined
May 10, 2018
Messages
70
Reaction score
31
Points
18
Location
Doncaster
Supports
Doncaster Rovers
I lived in Rotherham most my life but my Dad was Donny through and through. Just never felt at home here (Kimberworth) as I found the people were rude, a bit uncultured and tended to be a little bit loutish. Every other Saturday though my Dad would take me to Donny for the games and I instantly felt I was with my own people as soon as we got inside the borough, it was instantly less dull and depressing.

When the well known ‘scandal’ hit I was 17 and at that point I realised I had to get out of here especially if I wanted to start a family and so I made the decision to up sticks and move back to where my Dad was originally from and never looked back since. Bentley proud. My Dad even followed 2 years later.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
16,679
Messages
1,244,534
Members
8,539
Latest member
Carl

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

KUBET Thailand
12Bet
Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews
miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams Casinos that accept PayPal non gamstop casino
Top