Semi Final: Croatia vs England - Wednesday 7PM (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

valefan16

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
The Croats were as arrogant before the game anyway... their manager was stating that France, England and Belgium are not better than us...

The fact is foreigners don’t get the English sense of humour which is often unique... the it’s coming home stuff was clearly a bit of fun hence the way it was done with the memes etc.

Our press and pundits are hardly going to state that we will get beat in a World Cup semi to a side on paper we are capable of beating but most pundits were suggesting things such as Modric is the worlds best midfielder and their midfield is world class that we’d need to stop etc.

I was unfortunate enough to be there in 2007 drenched at Wembley when we got beat by them and remember Bilic spouting the same stuff then being all self righteous (didn’t pipe up much two years later mind when we gave them two good pastings)

No one disrespected Croatia of note. It was a winnable game and it was seen as such, with a cautious view to their three or four stellar players.

WilsdenBantam

Reaction score
Supports
Bradford City
Another dig eh Dirk. Fine, we are content with having invented the game, and the passing game, to give you lot a chance in the 20th Century of being remembered for something other than causing two world wars. ;)
British when it suits eh, think you'll find it was started in Yorkshire, it's Gods county for a reason.;)

WilsdenBantam

Reaction score
Supports
Bradford City
I don't really understand the arrogance accusations, I think other nations have taken the whole "football's coming home" thing a bit too literally based on previous English attitudes to their national side. From 1998-2010 I noticed arrogance, as though both fans and pundits believed they had a right to be in the latter stages of every tournament, but English fans grew gradually more apathetic after 2010 and even downright pessimistic come 2016.

This time the chants, the punditry and even the memes felt more like a renaissance of hope that the England team can compete on the biggest stage. Yes, the montages on the BBC of hope that they could win a World Cup were awfully saccharine, but they did not come across as arrogant to me. In Ireland most people took this as the old arrogant attitude, when really it should have been obvious that they were almost poking fun at the idea of daring to dream again. Most of the "football's coming home" stuff was ironic, I don't think people in other countries appreciate that the chant itself is about England failing over and over again and merely hoping that this time they won't, that they can be good. It's not meant to be arrogant, but the "golden" generation made it seem that way. The BBC team were very much joking about winning it all until they reached the later stages of the tournament, but of course this was interpreted as arrogance by many. The self-deprecating humour seemingly going over a lot of heads.

I encountered few English fans that actually believed they were going to win the World Cup and even less that overlooked Croatia as an easy game on route to an inevitable showdown with France. Come the knockouts, there was a lot more confidence, but just because you believe you can beat a side like Croatia, it doesn't mean you are arrogantly looking past them. Football managers and players aren't so one-track minded that they can't both respect their opponent, but also believe that they can/should beat them and potentially look forward to the next round. If this forum is a decent representative sample of English football fans (surely it should be?), then the predictions before the tournament were quite pessimistic (most fans would have been happy with a quarters appearance) and quite measured before the Croatia game (most thought this was going to be a tough game that they could win). Hardly arrogant.

And yeah, there were a few cocksure pundits (Rio) and a minority of the support who thought England beating Croatia was inevitable, but they were dwarfed by mostly apprehensive predictions that Croatia are a good side with better midfielders and could easily knock England out. Maybe it's not the smartest thing for anyone to speak about finals before you get there as it gives your opponents easy ammunition and extra motivation, but I don't think it's much of an issue at all though. Roy Keane slammed them for it last night, but even Ian Wright was arguing that no one thought they'd make the semi-finals. The idea that England were preparing a victory bus parade is just an inane notion based on prior experiences of English arrogance.

Croatia's media today has both slammed the English arrogance and then gone on to pretty much guarantee that they are going to win the World Cup on Sunday because nothing can stop them. Maybe arrogant people exist in all countries, eh?
Well at least someone who isn't English gets it, there's hope yet.

Captain

Reaction score
Supports
Stevenage
Gutted. Feels like a massive opportunity missed, if we'd been more cut throat we could have put the game to bed by half time, it was definitely there for the taking and that's what hurts the most I think. On the balance of play Croatia were the better team over the 120, they had more clear cut chances and grabbed a deserved win.

First half we played with purpose, it felt like most passes were considered, even those going back to Pickford. Second half Croatia improved, they smothered us, forced us back, and bar a brief spell at the start of extra time we were lacking in creativity, played aimless long balls hoping for a mistake or set piece to win/draw the game.

Southgate has done a fabulous job in this tournament, he's managed the squad fantastically and has to be given huge credit for guiding us to a major tournament semi final for the first time in 22 years. That said I think he was found wanting tactically in the second half/extra time, Croatia had worked us out, they adapted and we responded with like for like changes until Vardy was thrown on in desperation when we fell behind.

As much as the squad is young and will hopefully improve, the same can be said for Southgate who is relatively young and inexperienced in management terms. This tournament has been a great success but for us to be successful moving forward he'll have to improve and I really hope he does because he comes across as a genuinely good person.

I've loved this World Cup, it's been the most enjoyable of my life time, the players and staff have done the country proud and have exceeded all expectations, just gutted we couldn't go that one step further.

TomPNE94

Big Mak Fan
Reaction score
Supports
Simon Makienok
Twitter
@TomMonks94
Yeah well maybe you should come back when you learn how to use the quote function.
Are you retarded? I addressed each of your points in bold within your quote and then made a supplementary comment below. I’m basically the fucking king of quoting, bitch.

Super_horns

Reaction score
Supports
WATFORD
Well Modric might think the media were cocky and arrogant but the BBC had an article calling him the best midfielder in the world!!

I do think people expected them to be tired after 2 long games - after all managers complain about 2 90 minute games in mid-winter over 4 days here!

But clearly Croatia weren't and if anything we ran out of energy which is a concern.

SamScfc

Reaction score
Supports
Stockport
Twitter
@samcharnock94
I’m in 2 minds about this England team. A part of me thinks they’ve done brilliantly considering they’ve had the shadow of the Iceland game hanging over them, the pressure etc they had to deal with, and with this being a young team and the first World Cup for the majority of this team then i think they deserve massive credit, they’ve got people who don’t even like football get mad for it.

But, and when I say this I put on my tin hat...

We’ve played 3 poor sides and beat them somewhat comfortably, but that should be expected, and we’ve lost/failed to beat the 3 decent teams we’ve played while only scoring 3 goals from open play one of which being a fluky goal off Kane’s heel.

I got slaughtered elsewhere for saying I don’t think Southgate is a great manager and I stand by it, his subs are poor, predicable and haven’t really had an affect on games bar the Tunisia game. Walker is never a centre back, he’s an attacking full back, and I think that’s been proven with a few mistakes defensively.

But the question is, if we had beaten Belgium, would we have got this far or would we have got knocked out by Brazil in the last 16?

I’m not being negative I’m looking at the whole picture, I think they’ve done the country proud and I’ve enjoyed watching it happen, and there’s genuine reasons to be hopefully hence why I’m in 2 minds.

https://ind.pn/2L9FtZG

Meadow

Not a lad
Reaction score
Supports
AFC Wimbledon
Unlike a lot of you, I don't have as many years left. I'm of the generation who was alive in 1966 but not old enough to remember it.

Many of you remember the pretty bad years of 2002/6/10/14. I remember when we didn't even qualify.

Once we'd got past Columbia and the likes of Brazil, Spain and Argentina had been knocked out, I thought we'd make the final although I expected us to lose.

Sadly its not to be and we play for pride and Harry's golden boot on Saturday.

Roll on 2022.

Luke_1884

Reaction score
Supports
Derby County
Twitter
@Barraclive
We’ve played 3 poor sides and beat them some what comfortably, but that should be expected,

After the previous two tournaments was it as clear cut? We expect to beat these teams but what's it based on? Certainly not on previous tournaments over the last decade. We've had better players, a better squad and failed to beat Costa Rica. Failed to beat Russia. Knocked out by Iceland. 2012 we did the job but not convincingly. Again in 2010 we failed to beat the USA and Algeria.

For me it's a step in the right direction. We're normally criticising the team for letting us down against teams that on paper aren't as good. At least this time we did the job on them pretty comfortably. I don't mind losing to good teams and good players.

T.A

Reaction score
Supports
Berry
I’m in 2 minds about this England team. A part of me thinks they’ve done brilliantly considering they’ve had the shadow of the Iceland game hanging over them, the pressure etc they had to deal with, and with this being a young team and the first World Cup for the majority of this team then i think they deserve massive credit, they’ve got people who don’t even like football get mad for it.

But, and when I say this I put on my tin hat...

We’ve played 3 poor sides and beat them somewhat comfortably, but that should be expected, and we’ve lost/failed to beat the 3 decent teams we’ve played while only scoring 3 goals from open play one of which being a fluky goal off Kane’s heel.

I got slaughtered elsewhere for saying I don’t think Southgate is a great manager and I stand by it, his subs are poor, predicable and haven’t really had an affect on games bar the Tunisia game. Walker is never a centre back, he’s an attacking full back, and I think that’s been proven with a few mistakes defensively.

But the question is, if we had beaten Belgium, would we have got this far or would we have got knocked out by Brazil in the last 16?

I’m not being negative I’m looking at the whole picture, I think they’ve done the country proud and I’ve enjoyed watching it happen, and there’s genuine reasons to be hopefully hence why I’m in 2 minds.

https://ind.pn/2L9FtZG

Southgate will have been at England 2 years this November, it’s harsh to criticise him based on this World Cup. We’ve beaten who we should have beaten and lost to teams who have miles better teams and squads theres no shame in that whatsoever . How many times does he get to see the squad a year? 4/5 times a year? It’s going to take time for us to get anywhere near the same quality as the top countries in the world. Look at how long it took the best managers in the world to complete a good team.. Pep, Fergie, Wenger in his early days. Southgate should be judged on the Euros - we probably won’t win that but if we haven’t solved that problem in midfield then it’ll be time for someone else to have a go.

Super_horns

Reaction score
Supports
WATFORD
Sounds like FIFA are going to investigate our fans for inappropriate chanting.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44811549

Well the FA need to not worry too much given FIFA's very lax attitude to racism and the like!

Or will we get fined more than the FA did for our playing wearing the wrong socks?

Abertawe

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Swansea
Southgate will have been at England 2 years this November, it’s harsh to criticise him based on this World Cup. We’ve beaten who we should have beaten and lost to teams who have miles better teams and squads theres no shame in that whatsoever . How many times does he get to see the squad a year? 4/5 times a year? It’s going to take time for us to get anywhere near the same quality as the top countries in the world. Look at how long it took the best managers in the world to complete a good team.. Pep, Fergie, Wenger in his early days. Southgate should be judged on the Euros - we probably won’t win that but if we haven’t solved that problem in midfield then it’ll be time for someone else to have a go.
Southgate is shit though. Besides it's Steve Holland running the show behind cameras.

GTFCfish

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
This Modric comment about them having extra motivation due to the English press is absolute bollocks.
If your team needs extra motivation to try that bit harder, in the Semi Final of a World Cup, then they shouldn’t be professional footballers.
Getting your Country to their first ever World Cup Final should be motivation enough, not what The Sun or Daily Mirror might have to say about your players being tired ffs.

And also if that first half performance was Croatia bring extra motivated, lucky not to be 3-0 down at half time, then I’d hate to see the fuckers when they weren’t motivated, or are we to believe that they were sat reading the English newspapers at half time and suddenly decided to be offended by them and actually try harder second half?

What an absolute crock of fucking shit. Modric - shut the fuck up you bell end.

Gassy

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol Rovers
No, I clearly talk on behalf of any England fan. Also, that's twice now you have misunderstood "1st knockout game"

When England drew Colombia "footballs coming home" started and it ramped massively straight afterwards before going into fever pitch after the Sweden game.

Don't believe me?

Look at what Luka Modric had to say - https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...motivated-lack-of-respect-england-luka-modric

And the Croatian media has ramped it up since. England were bragging before the game and it blew up massively in their faces. Not for the first time, and not for the last.

As for the final point, you really haven't understood that at all, but more than a few of the Croatia players who beat England played in those games. Vida, Corluka, Lovren, Strinic, Modric, Mandzukic and Perisic, with the first six starting. So yeah, they're not great.
Mate, you're off your head - do you even read the articles or do you just read the headlines and take that as the truth? Modric said the media & pundits (I'll spell it out for you, that doesn't mean the fans) underestimated them because they thought they would be tired. Next time start reading before spouting utter shite. But let's divulge deeper into the topic seeming as you clearly take what Modric didn't say as your proof (Do you see how stupid you seems now? :lol:) but you were oh so quick to point out that Modric was hated by his own countrymen.

I have 2 points on that, firstly can you show me where it says that modric is hated? In addition, to this point, it was also because he changed his story in court - so if that has anything to go by, Modric clearly talks out of his arse. Maybe thats why you're so in love with him, takes one to know one and all that.

Again, bragging? It's a song fella. But you know what maybe I'm wrong, I can't wait to see the following headlines this season in Scottish media:

"OUTRAGE IN SCOTLAND AS DUNDEE FANS BELIEVE THEY'RE BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN"

"POLICE INQUIRY INTO WIGAN ATHLETIC FANS WHO SET WILL GRIGG ON FIRE"

The jealousy has clearly gone off the charts St Juste, I really never thought Scotland would stoop so low to claim that Scotland beat Croatia in 2013 and now England lost to them in 2018 World Cup semi final and it is official that Croatia are a bad team and England are even worse :lol: I love the fact that you use that World Cup 2014 Qualification game as proof, by the way - who made that World Cup, Scotland or Croatia? :lol:

I even showed your original post to a couple of Croatians, they started pissing themselves :lol:

I look forward to seeing Denmark, Slovakia, Ireland, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Wales, Iceland & Northern Ireland yet again qualify yet for another tournament before Scotland do (PS - they're all smaller countries than you)

WilsdenBantam

Reaction score
Supports
Bradford City
This Modric comment about them having extra motivation due to the English press is absolute bollocks.
If your team needs extra motivation to try that bit harder, in the Semi Final of a World Cup, then they shouldn’t be professional footballers.
Getting your Country to their first ever World Cup Final should be motivation enough, not what The Sun or Daily Mirror might have to say about your players being tired ffs.

And also if that first half performance was Croatia bring extra motivated, lucky not to be 3-0 down at half time, then I’d hate to see the fuckers when they weren’t motivated, or are we to believe that they were sat reading the English newspapers at half time and suddenly decided to be offended by them and actually try harder second half?

U ok m8? XX

Habbinalan

Reaction score
Supports
Cambridge United (and reminisces about Barrow AFC)
Twitter
@habbinalan
Invented in Cambridge. #truestory

Cambridge just wrote down the rules - no innovation. It wasn't Scotland either...or even Europe.

"An early form of football was developed in China in the Han dynasty, during the second and third centuries BCE, called Tsu' Chu. This is in fact the earliest form of football worldwide for which there is documentary evidence, in the form of a military manual. "

AFCB_Mark

Reaction score
Supports
A single unitary authority for urban Dorset
The FA ave been fined 70,000 Swiss francs (£50,000) after Dele Alli, Eric Dier and Raheem Sterling wore "unauthorised socks".

The players wore branded ankle support socks over official Nike socks, "breaching media and marketing regulations and the Fifa equipment regulations".

Jockney

Reaction score
Supports
Fred Onyedinma

where’s the lie? The press made us look like mugs. They put us in position of favourites and created an atmosphere where Croatia were seen as underdogs.

Gassy

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol Rovers
where’s the lie? The press made us look like mugs. They put us in position of favourites and created an atmosphere where Croatia were seen as underdogs.
But they were underdogs.

Even Croatians were saying they were the underdogs in this one.

St. Juste

Reaction score
Supports
St. Mirren
The people saying that this tournament isn't a success are having a laugh or overestimate English football.

Of course it was a success, a massive success. Probably their best tournament apart from 1966.

And yet they still went out to a poor side with less than a tenth of their population.

Wait, England made their first World Cup semi-final in 28 years and people got carried away? Well, colour me shocked. Wonder how many German pundits thought Germany would win the World Cup? Wonder how many Spanish pundits thought Spain would go deep in this tournament?

Yes, expectations rose when England got through and a path to the semis emerged. That isn't unreasonable. We were better than Colombia, far better than Sweden, but caught out by the occasion against Croatia. Are Croatia 100% a better team than us? No, I think we're incredibly even, as proven by the fact it was 1-1 after 90 minutes. They were just slightly better when it mattered.

Was it arrogance to say England would be Colombia? Sweden? Croatia? Nope, I'd say the prediction was justified, given how England were playing and how these teams were playing.

I'm really not sure why you think people predicting England to win these games was unreasonable. It wasn't and it still isn't.

Germany and Spain are good teams with excellent pedigree, England are neither.

And the second paragraph says it all. Colombia, missing their star player, took England to penalties.

Saying you will beat any of these sides was arrogance.

But again, don't take my word for it, the Croatian players and media thought England were being incredibly arrogant so the 'not me guv' line won't suffice.

Are you retarded? I addressed each of your points in bold within your quote and then made a supplementary comment below. I’m basically the fucking king of quoting, bitch.

Would you like a second opportunity to do it properly?

So England had two shots on target in 120 minutes but Croatia were lucky not to be down 3-0 by half time?

You couldn't make this up! Incredible - and they don't even know they're doing it!

England fans do not like taking your medicine. You were arrogant and it blew up spectacularly in your faces, not for the first time and not for the last.

Was it in 2008 that an England fan tried to buy an Israeli player a car after he scored the goal that kept England in the qualification race? Made it even funnier when they still conspired to mess it up against Croatia.

Mate, you're off your head - do you even read the articles or do you just read the headlines and take that as the truth? Modric said the media & pundits (I'll spell it out for you, that doesn't mean the fans) underestimated them because they thought they would be tired. Next time start reading before spouting utter shite. But let's divulge deeper into the topic seeming as you clearly take what Modric didn't say as your proof (Do you see how stupid you seems now? :lol:) but you were oh so quick to point out that Modric was hated by his own countrymen.

I have 2 points on that, firstly can you show me where it says that modric is hated? In addition, to this point, it was also because he changed his story in court - so if that has anything to go by, Modric clearly talks out of his arse. Maybe thats why you're so in love with him, takes one to know one and all that.

Again, bragging? It's a song fella. But you know what maybe I'm wrong, I can't wait to see the following headlines this season in Scottish media:

"OUTRAGE IN SCOTLAND AS DUNDEE FANS BELIEVE THEY'RE BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN"

"POLICE INQUIRY INTO WIGAN ATHLETIC FANS WHO SET WILL GRIGG ON FIRE"

The jealousy has clearly gone off the charts St Juste, I really never thought Scotland would stoop so low to claim that Scotland beat Croatia in 2013 and now England lost to them in 2018 World Cup semi final and it is official that Croatia are a bad team and England are even worse :lol: I love the fact that you use that World Cup 2014 Qualification game as proof, by the way - who made that World Cup, Scotland or Croatia? :lol:

I even showed your original post to a couple of Croatians, they started pissing themselves :lol:

I look forward to seeing Denmark, Slovakia, Ireland, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Wales, Iceland & Northern Ireland yet again qualify yet for another tournament before Scotland do (PS - they're all smaller countries than you)

Whilst the media were bigging the team up beyond belief, the fans were just trashing an ambulance.

Several Croatian players made similar comments so it was clearly not just Modric.

it has been posted several times how terrible the Iceland result was in Euro 2016. And it was. This Croatia team finished below Iceland in World Cup qualifying.

Let that sink it. The bitterness is seeping through your post.

TomPNE94

Big Mak Fan
Reaction score
Supports
Simon Makienok
Twitter
@TomMonks94
Nah it was fine the first time, you clearly just have no response to me destroying every single one of your points other than hilarious attempts to patronise me. Cheer up pal, you might qualify for the Euros this time now that they're letting the shit countries have a chance.

Bobbin'

Reaction score
Supports
Charlton
Of course it was a success, a massive success. Probably their best tournament apart from 1966.

And yet they still went out to a poor side with less than a tenth of their population.

Germany and Spain are good teams with excellent pedigree, England are neither.

And the second paragraph says it all. Colombia, missing their star player, took England to penalties.

Saying you will beat any of these sides was arrogance.

But again, don't take my word for it, the Croatian players and media thought England were being incredibly arrogant so the 'not me guv' line won't suffice.

So England had two shots on target in 120 minutes but Croatia were lucky not to be down 3-0 by half time?

You couldn't make this up! Incredible - and they don't even know they're doing it!

England fans do not like taking your medicine. You were arrogant and it blew up spectacularly in your faces, not for the first time and not for the last.

Was it in 2008 that an England fan tried to buy an Israeli player a car after he scored the goal that kept England in the qualification race? Made it even funnier when they still conspired to mess it up against Croatia.

Whilst the media were bigging the team up beyond belief, the fans were just trashing an ambulance.

Several Croatian players made similar comments so it was clearly not just Modric.

it has been posted several times how terrible the Iceland result was in Euro 2016. And it was. This Croatia team finished below Iceland in World Cup qualifying.

You are honestly the most boring, tedious human being alive.

Everyone just ignore this clown. He’s dull as fuck and unsurprisingly has only resurfaced since England have lost after being nowhere to be seen when they were winning.

Just for the record, that blonde strumpet that was arrested for jumping on the ambulance was Scottish. Twat.

shane

Reaction score
Supports
Liverpool
I don't really understand the arrogance accusations, I think other nations have taken the whole "football's coming home" thing a bit too literally based on previous English attitudes to their national side. From 1998-2010 I noticed arrogance, as though both fans and pundits believed they had a right to be in the latter stages of every tournament, but English fans grew gradually more apathetic after 2010 and even downright pessimistic come 2016.

This time the chants, the punditry and even the memes felt more like a renaissance of hope that the England team can compete on the biggest stage. Yes, the montages on the BBC of hope that they could win a World Cup were awfully saccharine, but they did not come across as arrogant to me. In Ireland most people took this as the old arrogant attitude, when really it should have been obvious that they were almost poking fun at the idea of daring to dream again. Most of the "football's coming home" stuff was ironic, I don't think people in other countries appreciate that the chant itself is about England failing over and over again and merely hoping that this time they won't, that they can be good. It's not meant to be arrogant, but the "golden" generation made it seem that way. The BBC team were very much joking about winning it all until they reached the later stages of the tournament, but of course this was interpreted as arrogance by many. The self-deprecating humour seemingly going over a lot of heads.

I encountered few English fans that actually believed they were going to win the World Cup and even less that overlooked Croatia as an easy game on route to an inevitable showdown with France. Come the knockouts, there was a lot more confidence, but just because you believe you can beat a side like Croatia, it doesn't mean you are arrogantly looking past them. Football managers and players aren't so one-track minded that they can't both respect their opponent, but also believe that they can/should beat them and potentially look forward to the next round. If this forum is a decent representative sample of English football fans (surely it should be?), then the predictions before the tournament were quite pessimistic (most fans would have been happy with a quarters appearance) and quite measured before the Croatia game (most thought this was going to be a tough game that they could win). Hardly arrogant.

And yeah, there were a few cocksure pundits (Rio) and a minority of the support who thought England beating Croatia was inevitable, but they were dwarfed by mostly apprehensive predictions that Croatia are a good side with better midfielders and could easily knock England out. Maybe it's not the smartest thing for anyone to speak about finals before you get there as it gives your opponents easy ammunition and extra motivation, but I don't think it's much of an issue at all though. Roy Keane slammed them for it last night, but even Ian Wright was arguing that no one thought they'd make the semi-finals. The idea that England were preparing a victory bus parade is just an inane notion based on prior experiences of English arrogance.

Croatia's media today has both slammed the English arrogance and then gone on to pretty much guarantee that they are going to win the World Cup on Sunday because nothing can stop them. Maybe arrogant people exist in all countries, eh?
Excellent post.

"Three Lions" is the perfect example of the English sense of humour - self deprecating and filled with irony. I would have said "British sense of humour" but it doesn't appear as though thats the case judging by this thread.

Arrogance is something that could be thrown at England in the past but definitely not during this tournament, with the odd exception. Everyone I know has just enjoyed the ride and hoped to go a bit further but with the exceptions of Tunisia, Panama and possibly Sweden, no one expected to win any of the other games.

Its been a fantastic WC for England. Anyone saying it isn't is either bitter or deluded. I would agree they haven't beaten anyone of note but a Semi-final presents massive progress regardless of the opposition.

I would fault Southgate for playing Alli as much as he did through out the tournament as he clearly doesn't look 100% fit. Kane clearly wasn't all there against Croatia.

Abertawe

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Swansea
But they were underdogs.

Even Croatians were saying they were the underdogs in this one.
How can any decent team be legit underdogs when they're up against Gareth Southgate?

Gassy

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol Rovers

My bitterness? Of getting to a World Cup semi final? Yes, let's let that sink in.

Lets not also forget the same Croatia that with 9 first team changes, beat that Iceland side and beat Argentina 3-0. Or did you forget that part?

Yet again St Juste has been proven wrong on every single point and tries to pick a Scottish gal on an ambulance as your argument :lol:

Next time try harder fella - tell that to the Scottish national team as well while you're at it.

Over and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hudders
Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!