You probably mentioned this somewhere Oaf, but can we move through (into) the river?
Under what conditions can you eat/drink?
Do the districts have any bearing on anything? Are the people in the same districts starting near each other?
Is there any way to regain health, e.g. an item?
If two players end up in the same square, do they have to fight? There might be some situations where it's mutually beneficial not to.
Don't fuck with me. Bitch.Fuck off Ciderhead
This time, the sound is coming from N9!
I'll update your inventories tomorrow.Don't mess with the Careers!!Don't fuck with me. Bitch.
Roversfan... also moves to an alarm square!This time, the sound is coming from N9!


I can't make my next decision until I find out what's happened with my move Oaf.![]()
So they're in there now as well.
But yes, for those who didn't play TFF Wars, BR is fighting skill), the amount of food they supply, followed by the weight)| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |