.V.
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2015
- Messages
- 1,741
- Reaction score
- 554
- Points
- 113
- Supports
- Bristol City
Advantage of picking last is that your 2nd round pick comes straight after though, right?
![]()
Except this year I picked 8th.
Advantage of picking last is that your 2nd round pick comes straight after though, right?
![]()
In the league I'm in, we didn't do a snaked draft. Those who picked first picked first in every round.

Can't believe I stayed up for this dud. The Texans always get embarrassed by the Patriots, should have known better.
Tom Brady is a replacement level QB. Discuss.
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |