- Jan 17, 2015
- Reaction score
- Jack Wilshere
- Bournemouth have won only one of their last seven games against Swansea (D2, L4).
- This match will be the 50th league encounter between the clubs.
- The last five matches have produced 22 goals.
- Bournemouth have won four of their last eight league matches (D2, L2).
- Eddie Howe's side are looking to secure back-to-back home wins for the first time in the top flight.
- The Cherries have conceded only one goal in their last three league games.
- They have won home games this season; only Aston Villa, with two, have fewer victories.
- Bournemouth have run a league-high 117.2km per game on average.
- Swansea could win a third successive league game for the first time since April.
- The Swans have accrued 14 points from eight games since Francesco Guidolin was appointed head coach. They had just 19 points from the previous 21 matches.
- All but one of Swansea's eight league wins have been by a single-goal margin.
- The Swans have kept just one clean sheet on the road in 14 matches.
- Gylfi Sigurdsson has scored in six of his last 10 Premier League appearances.