Coronavirus

nuffsaid

Reaction score
Supports
Stockport County
To be fair with so many of us down here having elected Tory MP’s I think we all actually deserve to rot down here for eternity.
Oi don't blame us, Stockport has a Labour MP and the deputy leader of the Labour party was brought up on one of the roughest estates in the town.

Posh Harry

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
I'm way too old for that now but if I was 30 or so years younger I'd seriously be considering it with NZ top of the list.
NZ is lovely, and so are the people. Only issue is it’s 50 years behind the rest of the world. Been a while since I have been there though so they might have caught up a bit and might not be as much inter breeding.

Stoney Ground

Reaction score
Supports
Wealdstone
NZ is lovely, and so are the people. Only issue is it’s 50 years behind the rest of the world. Been a while since I have been there though so they might have caught up a bit and might not be as much inter breeding.
Is it twinned with Barrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBE
CleverNT: 53154 Visits Devices Code Obs Start: 2021-09-01 End: 2021-09-30 Copy the code. Paste it on the source code of your website, near the bottom, just before ex: same way you insert the google analytics script/code In case you're using banners, you also need to add the Tag: