Exactly same for me mate. It was a case of this or the next elder scrolls for me.This will be the game that makes me go Next Gen. I thought it would take me at least a year longer.
out in October apparently with up to 5 DLC's planned


I've never played any of the fallout games, but I've heard lots of good things. Am I right in thinking Fallout 3 will be available on Xbox One at some point? Was thinking of giving that a try before going for the new one.
Just play it on PC like a normal person. It's amazing
My bobblehead came yesterday.
ERRMMERRRRGERRRDD!!!
who did you order from, Relentless?

| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |