Keep, Get Rid or Undecided

Luke Imp

Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City
EDIT - I've just posted that and realised it's basically an essay - apologies! :lol:

So, the time is nearly upon us...

Last summer we had hardly anyone out of contract, whereas this season we have lots and have a hell of a rebuild with loans going back and two or three contracted players being moved on. We’ve also got about 8 Academy players under contract, but I’ve not included them. We tend to announce signings as ‘long term’ or ‘multiyear’ deals, so some of the players contracts are a bit of educated guesswork.

The irony here being that we’ve finally had a half decent defensive unit this season for the first time in three years and nearly all of them could potentially leave in the summer…!

Loans Expiring
GK - Carl Rushworth

Been so, so impressive for us. The best of the loan ‘keepers we’ve had in the last three years I think, and he’ll be on loan in the Championship next season without doubt.

LB – Harry Boyes
Not had many opportunities and is behind Sean Roughan in the pecking order. Never had a real stinker when he’s played but has he showed enough to be worth pursuing next season? Not sure, we've had limited viewing of him in at home.

CM – Matty Virtue
Would love to sign him and it sounds like he’d be open to a move here but Blackpool have a year’s option on him apparently and they're looking likely to come down so I’m not sure that’ll happen.

CM – Tashan Oakley-Boothe
Tried to cancel his loan in January but Stoke wouldn’t allow it. Never looked up to L1 football, it’s too quick and physical for him, he seemed to get to 20 minutes every game and looked knackered or take a knock – bit of a wet lettuce. Another one of those technical, lightweight, samey midfielders we’ve seemed to have signed in the last two seasons but thankfully Kennedy clocked on fairly early that it wasn't the way to go in L1 and looked to change things with Virtue, Erhahon (in January) and Bishop in there rather than Oakley-Boothe, Sorenson and Sanders.

RW – Jack Diamond
Already a loan that’s ended but it wouldn’t have been one we’d have looked to make permanent. Had a good start to the season but tailed off very badly around December time. If we had any other semi-competent wide players then he probably would have been dropped earlier than he was.

RW – Mide Shodipo
Not shown anything of any note or quality up to about two games ago! Hampered by our lack of ball progression into the final third but when you look back, he probably should have had a few goals since his move here but for some poor finishing.

ST – Luke Plange
As above and battling it out with House for a starting spot, who’s far more suited to how we played and is a better player. Not a loan that’s worked out.

Under Contract
GK – Sam Long

KEEP
- Had two unsuccessful loan spells this season and could do with a settled season out on loan. An option to promote to number two next season but that would harm his development so I’m not sure we’ll go down that route.

CB – Lewis Montsma
KEEP
– He should be on for a Championship move this summer but an ACL injury last season, and another suspected one a couple of weeks ago, only two months after his return, has scuppered that.

CB – Paudie O’Connor
KEEP
– The surprise package of the season. A shaky start to life in L1 as part of a back four with a high line but overall one of our best players this season in a three and was exactly what we needed – a no-nonsense CB who’ll head anything and everything and is never injured.

CB – TJ Eyoma
KEEP
– Not been at his best this season due to muscle niggles but can cover RB and CB.

RB – Jay Benn
KEEP –
Not one for this season, been out on loan.

CM – Ethan Erhahon
KEEP
– Only signed in January so not enough time to fully judge but he’s better than our other midfielders so that’s a step in the right direction!

CM – Lasse Sorenson
GET RID
– I thought there could be a player in there but he’s well short of what we need in CM. A very ‘busy’ kinda player and full of running but doesn’t really impact a game and often wins the ball only to then give it back to the opposition. Kennedy's suggesting we're going to try and convert him into a RWB but I'm not fully convinced by that to be honest, although it sounded like he had a 10/10 game at Plymouth! He doesn't strike me as a natural wing back but maybe the simplified position where half the pitch is closed off would help him.

LW – Charles Vernam
GET RID
– Not a L1 player. Managed a goal in the Pizza Cup and that’s about as good as it’s got. Will probably end up in Grimsby. Out injured for the season anyway.

RW – Hakeeb Adelakun
GET RID
– Absolutely stinking, how he got a move to Bristol City is anyone’s guess and I don’t think he’s even been getting into Gillingham’s side recently, where he’s been on a season long loan.

AM – Dylan Duffy
KEEP
– Only signed in January, not one for this season.

AM – Danny Mandoiu
KEEP
– Took a while to see him because of a foot injury when he signed in the summer (during the League of Ireland season) and if we can fit him into the side centrally rather than sticking him out wide then we’ll see the best of him. 6 in 14 or so starts isn’t to be sniffed at from an attacking midfielder.

ST – Ben House
KEEP
– His improvement this season from last has been impressive considering he was in the National League most of last season. A proper, all-round striker who can run the channels, hold the ball up, pop up with a goal and press really well. Only 23 so if he can polish up areas of his game and keep improving as he is, I’d not be surprised if the odd Championship club were starting to keep tabs on him.

ST – Charley Kendall
KEEP
– Big ask to step up from the National League South to L1 and he’s had two tough loan spells at Sutton (L2) and Bromley (NL) where he’s not really had a run of games. Suspect he’ll be one who won’t make an impact here but it was a bit of a punt from us and we’ll stick with him as another striking option in the squad at the most.

Out of Contract
GK - Jordan Wright

UNDECIDED
– Decent enough as a number two but will never be a number one at L1 level. Suspect we might release him and promote Sam Long to number two but Long could do with having a good season out on loan.

CB – Joe Walsh
GET RID/UNDECIDED
– Can’t keep a player who’s hardly fit – he’s only managed 50 appearances in three seasons. It’s a shame because he’s a Rolls-Royce of a defender when fit but after a short spurt of games he’s goes missing for two months and/or needs an operation. Suggestions are that we're doing to offer him a new deal, which will be a risk but the Club may have changed their mind on him off the back of the Montsma injury.

CB – Adam Jackson
KEEP
– It feels like he’s been available more this season than the last two and he’s had a very good season for us. In some respects, he’s like Joe Walsh with slightly better availability. He was one we all thought was out of contract last summer and I think I was down to release him due to his injury record – glad we didn’t!

CB – Regan Poole
KEEP
– Already been said we’re going to lose him. Had we been better placed in the league, we might have sold him in January and we’d have got a decent fee for him as well. He’ll aim for a Championship move.

LB – Sean Roughan
KEEP
– ROI U21 international at 19 and been very good for us this season. The odd clanger dropped and stinker (away at Bolton sticks out) but he’s also had some excellent performances as well (away at Derby, away at Wednesday). Important we try and tie him down to a new deal because there’s a reason he went for trials at Southampton and Chelsea last season.

CM – Ted Bishop
UNDECIDED
– Unfortunately he hardly completes games. To keep him available, it’s 60 odd minute a game and that’s it and for me, for someone who classes themselves as an attack minded midfielder, I don’t think he contributes enough on that side of the game. That said, it’s very rare he had a stinker of a game so maybe I’m underestimating his ability to be a consistent performer because every side needs them. Will probably come down to what wages he’s on.

CM – Max Sanders
GET RID
– Appleton couldn’t get a proper tune out of him and neither has Kennedy really. Fairly tidy on the ball but just lacks a bit of something in my opinion. Played more this season than last but we still need better. Effectively our fifth choice midfielder this season.

kieran_vale

Reaction score
Supports
Vale / New England Patriots
With Vale you have to caveat this by saying we don't announce contract lengths any more so some of this may be a moot point:-

Loan players - Jack Stevens, Dennis Politic, Mipo Odubeko, Dan Butterworth, Aaron Donnelly, Liam McCarron*, Matty Taylor - Of those the only one I would look to for next season is Taylor and that is only on the proviso that the deal makes sense financially for us otherwise would quickly move on.

*McCarron hasn't actually been at the club for a while but never announced he'd gone back to Stoke and nominally is still listed in our squad so included for that reason.

Aidan Stone (GK) - Think he has one more year on his deal but even so he cannot be our starter next season.

Lewis Cass (CB) - As above think he has another year but would keep anyway

Will Forrester (CB) - Same as Cass.

Nathan Smith (CB) - Is out of contract, wouldn't mind if we kept him but also I think he is at the limit of what he will ever be so I wouldn't push the boat out.

Dan Jones (CB) - Think his deal is up. A bit too error prone for my liking but as a backup would keep him.

Dave Worrall (RWB) - Offer him a new deal.

Sammy Robinson (RWB) - Undecided on this, can be unplayable on his day but also looks like he belongs in a farmers league in others. Probably erring to move on from him.

Gavin Massey (RWB) - I think fans have wrongly labelled him lazy or not caring. He's just not very good in terms of ability so if he is out of contract release him.

Mal Benning (LWB) - Release him, just not quite a L1 standard player.

Tom Pett (CM) - Would offer him a new deal, done better at this level than I expected he would.

Tom Conlon (CM) - Think he has another year to go. Not performed at the standard was hoping but I believe it's because the injury going back to last season, a full summer resting up rather than rehabbing and I think he will be fine.

Ben Garrity (CM) - Offer him a new deal. Our performances since he has been injured have shown how important he is to making things tick for us.

Funso Ojo (CM) - Our best midfielder so would do what we can to keep him if he is out of contract.

Rory Holden (CM) - I'm still not sure what sort of player he is meant to be. Would release him as doesn't seem to be anything other than on the periphery of the squad.

James Wilson (ST) - Probably the toughest one. At his best and fit he is brilliant. It hasn't been quite enough this season however. Very difficult call to make and don't envy Flitcroft and DC making that one.

Jamie Proctor (ST) - I think he'll retire at the end of the season.

Ellis Harrison (ST) - I presume as we bought him from Fleetwood this season he still has time to run on his deal but keep him in any case.

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green
The keep list won't take too long for us...

We don't announce contract lengths that often either, but from what I gather our problem is most of our better players are either in on loan or out of contract, and the one's you'd most want to get rid of are under contract.

Bar Carousel

Reaction score
Supports
Portsmouth
Barring Bishop, crowd favourite Tom Lowery, young right back Swanson, Ryley Towler and the improving Morrell, I don't think there would be many tears shed for any of the rest leaving in the summer. Contracts and age will dictate that some will remain here by default, restricting what wiggle room we already have, like most clubs.

Reviewing the squad and on the back of our recent annual finance statement and it looks bad on Danny Cowley. Millions spent on wages for loan players whilst massive underinvestment in our own. All the bravado of squeezing value out of the window by being patient and waiting for the chain, when in reality that now looks like smoke and mirrors, and last minute panic buying to plug gaps. At least many were on two year contracts with several expiring in the summer.

Actually owning our own goalkeeper would be a good start, and pace is an absolute must.

It feels much as it has done for the past three seasons. Another summer overhaul awaits. But historically at least that allows us to be given a false sense of expectation for the first six weeks of the season.

All eyes will be on our sporting director Richard Hughes to pull a few rabbits out of the hat.

valefan16

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
As mentioned we don’t really know who’s under what contract as we often don’t announce lengths or triggers.

Goalkeepers.

Aidan Stone - under contract one we do know and would keep him as a number 2 though.

Lucas Covolan will go, been out on loan all season after karate kicking McKirdy 15 months ago.

Jack Stevens (Loan) awful and judging by Oxfords keepers performance Monday will be nowhere near there either.

Full Backs:

Sammy Robinson - think he’s out but reckon probably a trigger on his due to age, would keep him for development as he has the raw ability as seen at Wycombe and Hillsborough but still has a lot to work on defensively.

David Worrall - keep, if it takes a 2 year deal do it. He’s class and despite his age we can’t be losing that.

Mal Benning - certain to leave but I personally would keep him, he’s had bad spells this season but as a back up option would be very good and could play his way back in. Don’t see the point buying two left backs.

Gavin Massey - useless, lazy no thanks.

Liam McCarron (loan) never announced but appears to have gone back before Christmas!

Defenders

Nathan Smith - keep, mr reliable and the only shithouse we have.

Dan Jones - keep, out the side end of last season has been a surprise this season with how well he has stepped up.

Derek Agyakwa - leave, didn’t look close to a league footballer against Burton

Will Forrester - under contract and looks very good

Lewis Cass - under contract no issue there

Aaron Donnelly - loan was man of the match Monday but has generally struggled, probably a year or two away from this level but potential is there.

Midfield

Funso Ojo, assume he’s under contract but would keep if not. He’s one of our few decent League One standard players and has real quality.

Tom Conlon - under contract… class Monday but struggled with the step up when we expected he would do well. Maybe the injury? Would stick with him probably.

Rory Holden - leave, hasn’t really got much game time despite us getting him over his horrific injury that had seen him out for 2 years. Managed to miss a free header from 2 yards and Cheltenham and assume he is on virtually a token wage.

Ben Garrity - keep, he was outstanding last year and after a slow start has really grown into the level, need that ratter and no coincidence we’ve struggled without him.

Tom Pett - keep, he has stepped up well and is a key cog.

Dennis Politic (loan) tin hat on here but I’m signing him if financially viable. He has the quality and can change a game, scores goals (second top scorer despite low game time).

Danny Butterworth (loan) ask me three months ago he’s the first signing I’m trying to get done but he’s regressed massively in recent months. Probably not now.

Strikers

Ellis Harrison - Under Contract. Top scorer so keeping regardless

James Wilson - boys class, made of spaghetti though which is why he’s at someone like Vale I suppose but we can’t afford a huge deal on him, i would 100% keep but it has to be on a sensible financial package.

Jamie Proctor - another one beset by injury, as mentioned above he goes for me and will probably retire. Sure he’s got some side career he is working on IIRC.

Mipo Odubeko (Loan) not seen since January! Not really good enough.

Matty Taylor (loan) keep twisting between keep and not on him, at times he looks quality but misses sitters galore, depends on the financial package and probably if Wilson goes or not as we’d need a decent striker in.

Mines far kinder than most and only sees 10/11 leave including loans, have a feeling it will be more than that who actually depart and a clear out will happen.

Need a new number 1, a tall centre half (head on a stick) at least 1 new decent left back (2 if Mal goes) a decent striker and probably a warrior or a central midfielder.

Basically need to become less soft and physically taller and stronger if we stay up.

CTFCfan99

Reaction score
Supports
Cheltenham
Loans expiring:

GK Luke Southwood -
Out of contract at Reading, I'd love for him to stay but it sounds like he'll be off elsewhere. High L1 or lower Championship I'd guess.

CB Caleb Taylor - Would love to get him back but he'll be in WBA's first team squad next season. Should win young player of the year, been outstanding.

CB Elkan Baggot - Brought in on loan from Ipswich in January as cover for Freestone's injury, but in competing with Tom Bradbury for the starting place it's Bradbury who has come out on top. Only started one game (0-4 v Barnsley), not really had a look-in otherwise. Expect Ipswich to send him back out to L2 next season.

CM Taylor Perry - There's a decent player in there somewhere but he's not been as good as his loan here last season. Shows flashes but too inconsistent to be starting at this level. Again, expect Wolves will send him to a L2 club next year.

CM Glen Rea - He's been exactly what we needed, a calm experienced head to add to the midfield. I believe he's out of contract at Luton, it would be great if we could get him back.

Out of contract - offer new contracts:

GKs Shaun MacDonald and Max Harris -
MacDonald has been no.2 all season, Harris has impressed out on loan. If they're happy with their roles then I think we'll sign them both on.

RB Ryan Jackson - Arguably our best signing last summer, good defender, lots of attacking threat and gives us experience in quite a young squad. Shame he's had a few injuries but hope he stays on.

CM Liam Sercombe - Mr Reliable, rarely has a bad game. Gives us good experience, getting towards the tail end of his career but still has a good year or two in him. I think he will leave, but I'd offer a deal.

CAM/RWB Ryan Broom - He's been unlucky having to cover RWB/LWB so often that he's barely played in his best CAM position. Good to have that versatility though and hopefully next season he'd be able to play further forward more often.

ST Callum Ebanks - Youngster who is built like Didier Drogba but his loans this season haven't exactly set the world alight. I'd give him a small extension as the potential is there.

Out of contract - release:

CB Charlie Raglan -
Was a really important part of our L2 winning squad but has found himself down the pecking order at CB. I'd be happy to give him a new deal but he'll want to be starting so will probably move on.

CB Grant Horton - Currently on loan in Ireland, young player who came through the academy. Seems to be doing well out there and won't have much opportunity here, so wouldn't suprise me if he stayed in Ireland.

LB Reece Hutchinson - As above, out on loan in Ireland. Currently behind Ferry and Williams in the pecking order but always does a job when needed. However, as with Horton, chances here will be limited so think he'll move on.

CM Dylan Barkers - Young CM who certainly has the stature but not sure he's quite there ability-wise. Likely to head to non-league if I'm honest.

ST Charlie Brown - Scored a handful of goals in the PJT but rarely gets a chance in the league. With Alfie May probably leaving it opens the door for somebody, but I'm still not convinced. Wouldn't surprise me if we offered a new 1-year deal but I'd move on personally.

ST Christian Norton - Feel sorry for him, bizarre decision to sign him after a disaster of a loan spell last season.

In contract, keep:

CB Sean Long -
Club captain, always reliable.

CB Lewis Freestone - Has come on leaps and bounds this season, would've been a good shout for POTS until his injury in Jan.

CB Tom Bradbury - Brought in from Halifax last year, didn't have a sniff until Freestone's injury. Has shown himself to be a capable L1 CB in the last month or two.

LB Will Ferry - Had a class season, really top player.

LB Ben Williams - Decent player but so many injuries. A good backup to Ferry.

CM Elliot Bonds - One of our best young players, likely to be offers for him over summer.

CAM James Olayinka - Blows hot and cold but always trying to make something happen and still young. Good squad player.

ST Will Goodwin - Signed in January, yet to impress too much but early days.

ST Aidan Keena - Best signing of the January window, a real menace up front. Will take over from May mext season assuming he leaves.

ST Alfie May - Putting him in this section because obviously I'd love him to stay, I just can't see it happening.

In contract, transfer list:

CM Ellis Chapman -
Out of favour, been on loan at Oldham most of this season. Not likely to get back into the picture.

CM Dan Adshead - Signed last summer, not had many opportunities but when he has played he's looked lightweight, not convinced he's L1 level. He'll most likely be loaned out.

ST George Lloyd - He's doing well at Grimsby so it's tempting to bring him back and see if he can hit some form for us, but on the flip side he's been around our first team for 4 or 5 years now and never really got going. Still young so there's time for him, I just feel a permanent move away might be the best thing for him.

So if everything that I'd like/expect to happen does happen we'll have a squad of around 15, so a good 8-10 signings needed over the summer.

thewwfc

Reaction score
Supports
Wycombe
For the first time in ages we have a ton of players out of contract, we've had pretty limited ins and outs for the past couple of seasons.

Which is OK as it means we have a solid stable squad, but a bit dull when everyone is raving it up with all their shiny new signings.

Tried to make it so if you can't be arsed to read it all, it's easy to see whether it's a:

KEEP
UNDECIDED
GET RID

1 Max STRYJEK G Keep - long contract please, dependable #1

6 Ryan TAFAZOLLI D Maybe keep (he's a good player) but he has a shocking injury record, perhaps pay-per-play deal?

8 Curtis THOMPSON M Another quality player with an awful injury record, depends what the docs say as to whether we keep him or not, I think

9 Sam VOKES F Good player but I suspect is on big £££, and is not really scoring as many as we'd like. If his wages are reasonable then keep, but also look to see who else is out there and whether we can afford someone more prolific.

10 Lewis WING M June 2024** Contract doesn't expire till next summer but apparently there is already interest in buying him. He's a quality player so I wouldn't just accept the first offer, but if he has to go and the money's right then so be it.

12 Garath McCLEARY F 1 year deal, good player but getting on in years so no long contract

13 Tyla DICKINSON (-) G Young keeper, we never play him and have a loanee backup GK so get rid.

16 Jordan WILLIS D Short-term deal signed as emergency defensive cover (free agent). I really haven't seen enough of him to comment.

17 Daryl HORGAN (-) F We shipped him out on loan to Stevenage and is on big wedge - get rid

19 Jack WAKELY D youth team defender, I don't think he's really made the step up from what I can see. He's probably cheap though, so perhaps keep as cover if we think he has potential

21 D'Mani MELLOR (-) F Went out on loan to Rochdale in Jan where he has scored the princely sum of zero goals. I haven't seen anything in him to suggest that he's got real first team potential, but it may not be easy playing in a badly struggling team. I'd happily get rid but it depends how the Rochdale management team see him.

22 Nick FREEMAN M Keep - quality option to have, maybe not an automatic first team pick but a good super sub

23 Jordan OBITA D/M Keep - decent player at this level

24 Adam LEATHERS (-) D Dev squad player, haven't seen enough to comment

26 Jason McCARTHY D Again not necessarily an automatic first team choice but decent enough, keep for now.

27 Chem CAMPBELL (+) M Loanee. Undoubtedly skilful and has potential, but also looks to take too many players on and gets in to trouble rather than pass the ball. Don't see us trying to take him back next season.

29 Tjay DE BARR F Young and cheap, he's shown some potential so let's see if he can kick on. 1 yr contract.

Greenacres

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green Rovers
The keep list won't take too long for us...

We don't announce contract lengths that often either, but from what I gather our problem is most of our better players are either in on loan or out of contract, and the one's you'd most want to get rid of are under contract.
I think the players with contracts for next season are:

Goalkeeper

Doohan - has actually started to look like a keeper in recent weeks, might be OK for back up next season in L2
Pagel - haven't seen him play yet, stayed in Ireland after we signed him, apparently he is huge.

Defender

O'Keeffe - has had a few good games but needs to wind the wick back a bit, fewer bookings
Bernard - love his committment
Robson - think he might be OK in L2, should be his level.

Midfielder

McCann - unlucky to get injured, rated highly by Rangers fans
McAllister - has had a few good games, another who should be OK in L2
Brown - nope, don't think Big Dunc will want him to stay as he doesn't feature when fit.
Bunker - probably the only player we have who might command a fee if he moves.

Forward

Garrick - knows where the goal is, should be OK next season if we can find someone to partner him.
Bakayoko - not a forward
Omotoyo - same as Bakayoko
Little - would be amazed if he ever played for us again.

Think that is about it, can see all but about half a dozen of the above moved on if anyone is interested.

BRFC_Gas

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol Rovers

Goalkeeper

Doohan - has actually started to look like a keeper in recent weeks, might be OK for back up next season in L2
Pagel - haven't seen him play yet, stayed in Ireland after we signed him, apparently he is huge.

Defender

O'Keeffe - has had a few good games but needs to wind the wick back a bit, fewer bookings

Midfielder

Brown - nope, don't think Big Dunc will want him to stay as he doesn't feature when fit.

Forward

Garrick - knows where the goal is, should be OK next season if we can find someone to partner him.
Bakayoko - not a forward

Think that is about it, can see all but about half a dozen of the above moved on if anyone is interested.

Whats happened with Little I thought he was supposed to be #highlyrated and was a bit gutted at the time that we didnt go for him.

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green

Goalkeeper

Defender

Midfielder

Forward

Bakayoko - not a forward

Tbh if all of those left it wouldn’t be a disaster. Happy enough to keep Bunker though, he’s got some potential although he still gives the ball away a bit too often.

With Doohan under contract, cost a fee and is on a decent wage I doubt we’ll either be able to shift him or sign another senior keeper, unless it’s on loan. Which isn’t a good start. Pagel is a kid and not ready for EFL football yet, hasn’t played a minute for Drogheda so far this season.

Defence needs a total rebuild, Robson is average and struggles when exposed to pacy wingers or far post crosses, and the fact people say they ‘love Dom’s commitment’ says a lot about Bernard’s actual footballing ability unfortunately. O’Keeffe isn’t really a defender, better further forward imo.

In midfield the hope is McCann does something, didn’t offer much in his cameos pre injury and is pretty small and lightweight. Must have ability though. Would love to keep McGeouch, but suspect he might get a better offer elsewhere. McAllister is decent at times, could be good in League 2 as could Garrick.

Bakayoko is a forward, he’s just been absolutely shit. Omotoye is possibly better as a winger but again zero end product. Both can go if anyone wants them. Same goes for Little.

So basically if given a choice, of those under contract I would keep Bunker, McCann, Garrick and McAllister. Undecided on O’Keeffe. Get rid of the rest.

Last edited:

Si Robin

Reaction score
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Loans expiring:

GK Luke Southwood -
Out of contract at Reading, I'd love for him to stay but it sounds like he'll be off elsewhere. High L1 or lower Championship I'd guess. I agree - he's going elsewhere, would absolutely love us to try and get him. 15 clean sheets this season in a poor team means he's going to be backup at a much bigger club than us.

CB Caleb Taylor - Would love to get him back but he'll be in WBA's first team squad next season. Should win young player of the year, been outstanding. Agreed - best defender we've had for some time, that he's not up for EFL League 1 young player of the year is a travesty in my eyes.

CB Elkan Baggot - Brought in on loan from Ipswich in January as cover for Freestone's injury, but in competing with Tom Bradbury for the starting place it's Bradbury who has come out on top. Only started one game (0-4 v Barnsley), not really had a look-in otherwise. Expect Ipswich to send him back out to L2 next season. Got a cold the day before he was set to make his debut at Plymouth, two days after signing on loan, and simply hasn't been able to get in the team. Hung out to dry after our debacle against Barnsley when he was no worse than any of the other players in red.

CM Taylor Perry - There's a decent player in there somewhere but he's not been as good as his loan here last season. Shows flashes but too inconsistent to be starting at this level. Again, expect Wolves will send him to a L2 club next year. Has been a victim of playing in a team devoid of creativity at times and being compared to Callum Wright - always being referred to as his replacement. Has actually looked better in his last couple of appearances - I'd have him again next year but I think I'm in the minority on that.

CM Glen Rea - He's been exactly what we needed, a calm experienced head to add to the midfield. I believe he's out of contract at Luton, it would be great if we could get him back. His next club depends on Luton - out of contract but he's come to us to prove his fitness. He's clearly a level above us, and if we have any chance of signing him then I'd have him like a shot. Sadly, I see him at somewhere like Pompey.

Out of contract - offer new contracts:

GKs Shaun MacDonald and Max Harris -
MacDonald has been no.2 all season, Harris has impressed out on loan. If they're happy with their roles then I think we'll sign them both on. Only one will stay in my eyes, and I think it'll be Max Harris. I heard earlier this year that behind the scenes he's seen as the best natural keeper at the club. It's time for him to become number 2. Shaun MacDonald will end up in League 2 as a backup, or a starter in the Conference and best of luck to him.

RB Ryan Jackson - Arguably our best signing last summer, good defender, lots of attacking threat and gives us experience in quite a young squad. Shame he's had a few injuries but hope he stays on. Voted for him as player of the year this season, we simply have to give him a new deal and make sure we sign a competent backup.

CM Liam Sercombe - Mr Reliable, rarely has a bad game. Gives us good experience, getting towards the tail end of his career but still has a good year or two in him. I think he will leave, but I'd offer a deal. I thought the same as you last season, but he signed a new deal last summer and has arguably had his best season for us. Deserves at least another year.

CAM/RWB Ryan Broom - He's been unlucky having to cover RWB/LWB so often that he's barely played in his best CAM position. Good to have that versatility though and hopefully next season he'd be able to play further forward more often. Agree with you entirely - needs a season playing in his favoured role, hence needing a competent backup for Jacko. I think he may end up on more money than we can pay him though at a club like Mansfield or maybe even back at Bristol Rovers.

ST Callum Ebanks - Youngster who is built like Didier Drogba but his loans this season haven't exactly set the world alight. I'd give him a small extension as the potential is there. If anything, he's going backwards. Went on loan to the Conference, scored, then couldn't even get on Eastleigh's bench. Now playing 3 levels lower and not setting the World alight. He's still young, but I don't think he's going to make it and he's been in the squad long enough now.

Out of contract - release:

CB Charlie Raglan -
Was a really important part of our L2 winning squad but has found himself down the pecking order at CB. I'd be happy to give him a new deal but he'll want to be starting so will probably move on. I'd offer him a year, but he needs to be playing football. Can see why Oxford were happy to let him come to us in League 2. That's his level. He's a competent backup but we simply need better. Goes with full blessings.

CB Grant Horton - Currently on loan in Ireland, young player who came through the academy. Seems to be doing well out there and won't have much opportunity here, so wouldn't suprise me if he stayed in Ireland. Agree completely.

LB Reece Hutchinson - As above, out on loan in Ireland. Currently behind Ferry and Williams in the pecking order but always does a job when needed. However, as with Horton, chances here will be limited so think he'll move on. Again, completely agree

CM Dylan Barkers - Young CM who certainly has the stature but not sure he's quite there ability-wise. Likely to head to non-league if I'm honest. Somehow keeps getting short-term deals. Simply isn't cut out for League football. Might be ok in the Conference.

ST Charlie Brown - Scored a handful of goals in the PJT but rarely gets a chance in the league. With Alfie May probably leaving it opens the door for somebody, but I'm still not convinced. Wouldn't surprise me if we offered a new 1-year deal but I'd move on personally. I don't think Wade rates him, and to be honest he hasn't done enough when given opportunities in League games to warrant a new deal. League 2 and then Conference football awaits I'm afraid.

ST Christian Norton - Feel sorry for him, bizarre decision to sign him after a disaster of a loan spell last season. The lad simply isn't a forward, in fact I'd struggle to call him a footballer. Had the excuse of being injured for some of his loan spell and that was the reason given for it being a failure - not had that excuse this season and in more than 50 appearances as a professional, has yet to find a goal (he did score in our County Cup game, but that isn't going to count). Honestly think he'll be retired within the next 5 years and he's only 21 now.

In contract, keep:

CB Sean Long -
Club captain, always reliable. Agreed - has grown as a leader this season and it's shown in our improved form recently

CB Lewis Freestone - Has come on leaps and bounds this season, would've been a good shout for POTS until his injury in Jan. But for his injury, he would have won player of the year I agree.

CB Tom Bradbury - Brought in from Halifax last year, didn't have a sniff until Freestone's injury. Has shown himself to be a capable L1 CB in the last month or two. Caleb Taylor's replacement - he's not as good, but he's going to get better as he gets more used to the level.

LB Will Ferry - Had a class season, really top player. Has been phenomenal recently having been simply decent beforehand. Now over his injuries, he's going to be crucial for us next season.

LB Ben Williams - Decent player but so many injuries. A good backup to Ferry. I agree - whether he thinks so or not is another matter, he might want to go and get games elsewhere. His injury record is shocking as well.

CM Elliot Bonds - One of our best young players, likely to be offers for him over summer. I said he'd be player of the season this year, but his inconsistency has put paid to that. The signing of Glen Rea has made him up his game though and he'll be huge for us next season - assuming we keep him.

CAM James Olayinka - Blows hot and cold but always trying to make something happen and still young. Good squad player. Seems to grow into games - as he did on Monday - needs to bulk up though. A decent squad player.

ST Will Goodwin - Signed in January, yet to impress too much but early days. He's a project player - clearly got some talent, just needs to have more faith in himself. Also needs to bulk up so that he can use his height more.

ST Aidan Keena - Best signing of the January window, a real menace up front. Will take over from May mext season assuming he leaves. Assuming he continues as he's started, going to be our most important player over the next couple of years.

ST Alfie May - Putting him in this section because obviously I'd love him to stay, I just can't see it happening. If he's still with us in September it will be the best business this club has ever done. I hope he stays, it just isn't going to happen though is it.

In contract, transfer list:

CM Ellis Chapman -
Out of favour, been on loan at Oldham most of this season. Not likely to get back into the picture. There's a player there, but for some reason we will never see it. That he hasn't impressed at Oldham says everything. Apparently the Cowley's still ask after him when they come to Whaddon Road, so highly did they rate him. Still only 22, so think a League 2 team might take a punt. Well, I hope one does.

CM Dan Adshead - Signed last summer, not had many opportunities but when he has played he's looked lightweight, not convinced he's L1 level. He'll most likely be loaned out. Injury prone and I agree, I don't think he's going to make it here. May end up back at Rochdale permanently.

ST George Lloyd - He's doing well at Grimsby so it's tempting to bring him back and see if he can hit some form for us, but on the flip side he's been around our first team for 4 or 5 years now and never really got going. Still young so there's time for him, I just feel a permanent move away might be the best thing for him. On our podcast I said way back in November that he needed to get away from Cheltenham, to score some goals, gain some confidence and come back for one last push. He's done the first two, with Norton and Brown going, we need that 3rd/4th striker and theres no reason he can't get ahead of Goodwin in the pecking order. That being said, if Grimsby offer 6 figures then he goes with my blessing.

So if everything that I'd like/expect to happen does happen we'll have a squad of around 15, so a good 8-10 signings needed over the summer.

Thanks for typing out all the players mate, saved me a job - my comments in red and I think very few Cheltenham fans will disagree with us.

Greenacres

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green Rovers
So basically if given a choice, of those under contract I would keep Bunker, McCann, Garrick and McAllister. Undecided on O’Keeffe. Get rid of the rest.
...which probably won't be too far off what actually happens...total rebuild it is then!

Andy Proctor

Reaction score
Supports
port vale
I have no idea who is in or out of contract at vale there's only a few I'd want keep out of this squad anyway.

Keep
Stone as number 2 keeper
Cass,Forrester,Smith,Jones keep all of them as centre backs
Keep worrall as right wing back
Keep garrity,pett,ojo and conlon as central midfield players
Keep Harrison,Wilson as forwards
Keep plant and McDermott from youths not seen enough of others youths to comment on them

Loans Donnelly,mccaron,odubeko,politic, Taylor, Butterworth and Stevens I wouldn't sign any of them.

I'd let go benning,Robinson, covolan, proctor, Holden, agayakwa, Massey

Basically means we need sign a keeper a left wing back and 2 strikers for definite but I'd like a tall good in the air centre back aswell.

CTFCfan99

Reaction score
Supports
Cheltenham
Thanks for typing out all the players mate, saved me a job - my comments in red and I think very few Cheltenham fans will disagree with us.
Yep, not too many difficult decisions regarding current players this summer. The key, as always I guess, will be finding replacements who are better.

Essex2Wessex

Reaction score
Supports
FGR
Talk about quantity over quality, our squad is ludicrously sized!
Only ones I'd definitely keep are in bold, a few others (Bernard, Stevenson, Robson, JMT, Dokes, maybe Doohan) might be worth it too.
Slim down the squad and shape it up has to be the order of the day though this summer!

O'Keefe - sort the discipline side of things out, but keep
Bernard - fine at League Two level, good team player, etc, versatile, utility, blah blah blah
McGeouch - tbh too good for League Two, injury-prone potentially a problem, but keep, a leader as well as a capable player
Cargill - not awful but has never quite lived up to the hype, and never was the replacement for Liam Kitching we hoped he'd be (or were implicitly told he would be)
Stevenson - decent but not outstanding League Two midfielder
Garrick - yes, keep, the one signing of Jan 2023 who's been worth it
Robson - useful enough as a bulky lump in defence
Burnett - junior goalkeeper, we've not seen him, on loan to Melksham I think, one for the future I presume
McCann - no idea, we've not seen enough of him to say, but given he came from Rangers you think there'd be something there
Moore-Taylor - pity injuries have affected him this season, a confident as well as capable defender with some leadership skill
McAllister - keep, has pace and drive that should stand out a bit one league lower
O'Brien - no idea, has yet to be on the pitch any earlier than the 73rd minute, hasn't made much of an impression overall when he has been there
Bakayoko - looks like being the new Sean McCoulsky, get rid
Udoko-Malife- potentially snaffable by a bigger club, he may well as gone as far as he can with us, we'll miss him if he goes
Thomas - our longstanding backup keeper. He surely deserves better treatment somewhere else.
Bunker - will be useful in League Two, more experience will reap rewards
Brown - still remembered fondly for his superb 2018/19 performances, but, well, Dunc evidently finds him to be a lazy fucker, so won't be selected for anything much
Omotoye - has some degree of promise, maybe
Doohan - not our worse keeper ever at least

And of those of ours currently out on loan
McGee - contract up, truthfully better than Doohan, but clearly leaving at season-end
Hendry - maybe being at Tranmere on loan has at least involved him in some competitive games, rather than defeat after endless defeat, and will sharpen him up and reacclimatise him to League Two. Hope we can keep him, a real creative talent and stalwart
Stevens - I dunno. One cracking season, indeed, but several shit ones before that.
Little- get rid
Jones - currently on loan at Kings Lynn. No idea.
Robertson - didn't impress when we saw him. get rid
Davis - has some talent, but maybe a bit tired now. At Solihull Moors, and maybe upper-National League level is where he needs to be now.
Pagel - a second young keeper, no idea!

leedsvaliant

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
EDIT - I've just posted that and realised it's basically an essay - apologies! :lol:

So, the time is nearly upon us...

Last summer we had hardly anyone out of contract, whereas this season we have lots and have a hell of a rebuild with loans going back and two or three contracted players being moved on. We’ve also got about 8 Academy players under contract, but I’ve not included them. We tend to announce signings as ‘long term’ or ‘multiyear’ deals, so some of the players contracts are a bit of educated guesswork.

The irony here being that we’ve finally had a half decent defensive unit this season for the first time in three years and nearly all of them could potentially leave in the summer…!

Loans Expiring
GK - Carl Rushworth

Been so, so impressive for us. The best of the loan ‘keepers we’ve had in the last three years I think, and he’ll be on loan in the Championship next season without doubt.

LB – Harry Boyes
Not had many opportunities and is behind Sean Roughan in the pecking order. Never had a real stinker when he’s played but has he showed enough to be worth pursuing next season? Not sure, we've had limited viewing of him in at home.

CM – Matty Virtue
Would love to sign him and it sounds like he’d be open to a move here but Blackpool have a year’s option on him apparently and they're looking likely to come down so I’m not sure that’ll happen.

CM – Tashan Oakley-Boothe
Tried to cancel his loan in January but Stoke wouldn’t allow it. Never looked up to L1 football, it’s too quick and physical for him, he seemed to get to 20 minutes every game and looked knackered or take a knock – bit of a wet lettuce. Another one of those technical, lightweight, samey midfielders we’ve seemed to have signed in the last two seasons but thankfully Kennedy clocked on fairly early that it wasn't the way to go in L1 and looked to change things with Virtue, Erhahon (in January) and Bishop in there rather than Oakley-Boothe, Sorenson and Sanders.

RW – Jack Diamond
Already a loan that’s ended but it wouldn’t have been one we’d have looked to make permanent. Had a good start to the season but tailed off very badly around December time. If we had any other semi-competent wide players then he probably would have been dropped earlier than he was.

RW – Mide Shodipo
Not shown anything of any note or quality up to about two games ago! Hampered by our lack of ball progression into the final third but when you look back, he probably should have had a few goals since his move here but for some poor finishing.

ST – Luke Plange
As above and battling it out with House for a starting spot, who’s far more suited to how we played and is a better player. Not a loan that’s worked out.

Under Contract
GK – Sam Long

KEEP
- Had two unsuccessful loan spells this season and could do with a settled season out on loan. An option to promote to number two next season but that would harm his development so I’m not sure we’ll go down that route.

CB – Lewis Montsma
KEEP
– He should be on for a Championship move this summer but an ACL injury last season, and another suspected one a couple of weeks ago, only two months after his return, has scuppered that.

CB – Paudie O’Connor
KEEP
– The surprise package of the season. A shaky start to life in L1 as part of a back four with a high line but overall one of our best players this season in a three and was exactly what we needed – a no-nonsense CB who’ll head anything and everything and is never injured.

CB – TJ Eyoma
KEEP
– Not been at his best this season due to muscle niggles but can cover RB and CB.

RB – Jay Benn
KEEP –
Not one for this season, been out on loan.

CM – Ethan Erhahon
KEEP
– Only signed in January so not enough time to fully judge but he’s better than our other midfielders so that’s a step in the right direction!

CM – Lasse Sorenson
GET RID
– I thought there could be a player in there but he’s well short of what we need in CM. A very ‘busy’ kinda player and full of running but doesn’t really impact a game and often wins the ball only to then give it back to the opposition. Kennedy's suggesting we're going to try and convert him into a RWB but I'm not fully convinced by that to be honest, although it sounded like he had a 10/10 game at Plymouth! He doesn't strike me as a natural wing back but maybe the simplified position where half the pitch is closed off would help him.

LW – Charles Vernam
GET RID
– Not a L1 player. Managed a goal in the Pizza Cup and that’s about as good as it’s got. Will probably end up in Grimsby. Out injured for the season anyway.

RW – Hakeeb Adelakun
GET RID
– Absolutely stinking, how he got a move to Bristol City is anyone’s guess and I don’t think he’s even been getting into Gillingham’s side recently, where he’s been on a season long loan.

AM – Dylan Duffy
KEEP
– Only signed in January, not one for this season.

AM – Danny Mandoiu
KEEP
– Took a while to see him because of a foot injury when he signed in the summer (during the League of Ireland season) and if we can fit him into the side centrally rather than sticking him out wide then we’ll see the best of him. 6 in 14 or so starts isn’t to be sniffed at from an attacking midfielder.

ST – Ben House
KEEP
– His improvement this season from last has been impressive considering he was in the National League most of last season. A proper, all-round striker who can run the channels, hold the ball up, pop up with a goal and press really well. Only 23 so if he can polish up areas of his game and keep improving as he is, I’d not be surprised if the odd Championship club were starting to keep tabs on him.

ST – Charley Kendall
KEEP
– Big ask to step up from the National League South to L1 and he’s had two tough loan spells at Sutton (L2) and Bromley (NL) where he’s not really had a run of games. Suspect he’ll be one who won’t make an impact here but it was a bit of a punt from us and we’ll stick with him as another striking option in the squad at the most.

Out of Contract
GK - Jordan Wright

UNDECIDED
– Decent enough as a number two but will never be a number one at L1 level. Suspect we might release him and promote Sam Long to number two but Long could do with having a good season out on loan.

CB – Joe Walsh
GET RID/UNDECIDED
– Can’t keep a player who’s hardly fit – he’s only managed 50 appearances in three seasons. It’s a shame because he’s a Rolls-Royce of a defender when fit but after a short spurt of games he’s goes missing for two months and/or needs an operation. Suggestions are that we're doing to offer him a new deal, which will be a risk but the Club may have changed their mind on him off the back of the Montsma injury.

CB – Adam Jackson
KEEP
– It feels like he’s been available more this season than the last two and he’s had a very good season for us. In some respects, he’s like Joe Walsh with slightly better availability. He was one we all thought was out of contract last summer and I think I was down to release him due to his injury record – glad we didn’t!

CB – Regan Poole
KEEP
– Already been said we’re going to lose him. Had we been better placed in the league, we might have sold him in January and we’d have got a decent fee for him as well. He’ll aim for a Championship move.

LB – Sean Roughan
KEEP
– ROI U21 international at 19 and been very good for us this season. The odd clanger dropped and stinker (away at Bolton sticks out) but he’s also had some excellent performances as well (away at Derby, away at Wednesday). Important we try and tie him down to a new deal because there’s a reason he went for trials at Southampton and Chelsea last season.

CM – Ted Bishop
UNDECIDED
– Unfortunately he hardly completes games. To keep him available, it’s 60 odd minute a game and that’s it and for me, for someone who classes themselves as an attack minded midfielder, I don’t think he contributes enough on that side of the game. That said, it’s very rare he had a stinker of a game so maybe I’m underestimating his ability to be a consistent performer because every side needs them. Will probably come down to what wages he’s on.

CM – Max Sanders
GET RID
– Appleton couldn’t get a proper tune out of him and neither has Kennedy really. Fairly tidy on the ball but just lacks a bit of something in my opinion. Played more this season than last but we still need better. Effectively our fifth choice midfielder this season.
Thought Diamond looked a really good player for Harrogate last season. Just not made the step up?

Luke Imp

Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City
Thought Diamond looked a really good player for Harrogate last season. Just not made the step up?
Started the season well enough but we did revert to a risk averse set-up in October time so he didn't get much service. His form nosedived a bit after Xmas and if we had any other options then he'd have been dropped sooner than he was but as it turned out, he had other things on his mind...!

Luke Imp

Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City
Tbh if all of those left it wouldn’t be a disaster. Happy enough to keep Bunker though, he’s got some potential although he still gives the ball away a bit too often.

With Doohan under contract, cost a fee and is on a decent wage I doubt we’ll either be able to shift him or sign another senior keeper, unless it’s on loan. Which isn’t a good start. Pagel is a kid and not ready for EFL football yet, hasn’t played a minute for Drogheda so far this season.

Defence needs a total rebuild, Robson is average and struggles when exposed to pacy wingers or far post crosses, and the fact people say they ‘love Dom’s commitment’ says a lot about Bernard’s actual footballing ability unfortunately. O’Keeffe isn’t really a defender, better further forward imo.

In midfield the hope is McCann does something, didn’t offer much in his cameos pre injury and is pretty small and lightweight. Must have ability though. Would love to keep McGeouch, but suspect he might get a better offer elsewhere. McAllister is decent at times, could be good in League 2 as could Garrick.

Bakayoko is a forward, he’s just been absolutely shit. Omotoye is possibly better as a winger but again zero end product. Both can go if anyone wants them. Same goes for Little.

Didn't think Robson would do too well for you. Expected Garrick to be half decent due to being closer to home, didn't seem like he settled here.

kieran_vale

Reaction score
Supports
First bit of business for us in terms of contracts as Nathan Smith signed a new two year deal. Been the mainstay of our defence this season. Also takes him up to a testimonial if he sees out that deal which I don’t see why he wouldn’t. Not bad at only 27.

saddler78

Reaction score
Supports
walsall

Goalkeeper

Defender

Midfielder

Forward

Bakayoko - not a forward

Is Matt Stevens under contract?

valefan16

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
James Plant the next to sign a deal, first pro contract and broken through, made his first start at Portman Road and was outstanding despite being out of position and arguably put in our tackle of the season chasing Broadhead the length of the pitch to put in a last ditch tackle in the box.

Should be one that does very well for us if he keeps his development up.

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green
Is Matt Stevens under contract?

Transfermarkt says his deals up this summer. We often don’t announce contract lengths so not sure how accurate that is. Do you want to keep him?

kieran_vale

Reaction score
Supports
Very pleased that we’ve got two of our best young talents signed up long term in McDermott and Plant. Obviously early days in their careers but if we can start producing our own players regularly then that can only be a positive. Much rather be doing that than bringing in U23’s from PL or Championship academies and developing them (and frankly it’s always hit or miss if they work or not).

GeneralLee

Reaction score
Supports
Oxford
If our lot weren't tied down to generous contracts, they'd all largely been sold, released or told they aren't wanted.

We are lumbered for at least next season.

saddler78

Reaction score
Supports
walsall
Transfermarkt says his deals up this summer. We often don’t announce contract lengths so not sure how accurate that is. Do you want to keep him?
Not sure mate he just looks miles off at the moment looks heavy set and slow or has he always been a bit like that? with a pre season he might be more like what he was if thats the case?

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green
I mean he’s always been heavy set what with the boxing but he wasn’t slow. His main strength was being sharp in and around the box though, knew where to be to get on the end of knock downs etc.

Essex2Wessex

Reaction score
Supports
FGR
Yeah, Stevens' strength, when he was on form (or being properly managed - Rob Edwards got a great tune out of him, Mark Cooper was more likely to slag him off in interviews or sit him on the naughty chair, or else to send him off to Satanage), was to get in the right place to receive the ball so that he could (largely) head it into the net. He would run about a fair bit but in practice everything he did that counted was in a very small area of the pitch. Despite how well he did for half a season with us, I'm not quite convinced by him, not above League Two level anyway. Although...having someone who can score goals would be a start.....

valefan16

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
Jamie Proctor appears to be saying farewell on his social media which whilst expected be it by either the clubs hand or his own (he runs a sports business I believe) is still sad to see, played a huge part in promotion last season and the Di Canio style scissor kick goal from the edge of the area against Sutton is up there as one of the great goals at Vale Park.

Sadly suffering a lot with injuries but played through pain to help us over the line last season and again so we had a striker at the start he played with one bust hip the first few games.

Soz

Reaction score
Supports
PV
Jamie Proctor appears to be saying farewell on his social media which whilst expected be it by either the clubs hand or his own (he runs a sports business I believe) is still sad to see, played a huge part in promotion last season and the Di Canio style scissor kick goal from the edge of the area against Sutton is up there as one of the great goals at Vale Park.

Sadly suffering a lot with injuries but played through pain to help us over the line last season and again so we had a striker at the start he played with one bust hip the first few games.
we'd have been far better last season and this but for his injuries im certain. I'm really sad to see him go but can't really justify pying him as a player any more and think it may be time to retire for him sadly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROB WALKER
Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!