For such a experienced manager I'm worried how often Evans keeps mucking up his substitutions.
Dont get all this berating of Jones. The guy is passionate and a bit of a Hylton of managers.
Steve Evans I would never want to see at this club. Another Martin Allen (is a wanker, is a wanker ). The guy is so overrated its untrue.
Evans did a fantastic job at Crawley before the money came in.
I'm not going to defend his personality, but he's a top class manager and IMO the best in the division.
Evans did a fantastic job at Crawley before the money came in.
I'm not going to defend his personality, but he's a top class manager and IMO the best in the division.
Also I'm not a sensitive person like some, I don't care if the manager is a prick. I'm bothered about results.

| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |