Fancy a bet this weekend? Claim your £10 free bet from Betiton which can be used across all sports markets - Claim Now: Betiton.com

Most tinpot thing I ever heard. (tinpot thread)

chief

Reaction score
Supports
Wrexham
Losing to Wealdstone then starting a thread on the referee

In fairness, the man is a diabolical referee.

AJS

Reaction score
Supports
Halifax
It's become a common theme everytime we have Marsden. We speak more about him than the actual game itself. Always the sign of a bad ref

Soup Ladle

Reaction score
Supports
Hartlepool
Getting a weekly PM from Tractor Boys for a free bet that I have zero interest in to then get the shit attitude of "PMs can't be switched off so live with it" from him.
These offers are mostly con jobs anyway. Recently joined a betting site as they offered new accounts odds of 30-1 for us to beat Torquay, I thought yep I'll have a bit of that. It took them 3 days to verify my identity and of course the match had finished 2 years ago by then and we got beat 5-0.

Luke Imp

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City
BBC Radio Lincs summariser Steve Thompson seemed to disappear for our game at Swindon on Tuesday and it now transpires that he's been suspended by the BBC until the New Year because a listener complained he used the word "handbags" when describing a coming together of players in our previous match at Accrington.

World's gone mad.

#Beebot

Reaction score
Supports
Barnet, Maidenhead
BBC Radio Lincs summariser Steve Thompson seemed to disappear for our game at Swindon on Tuesday and it now transpires that he's been suspended by the BBC until the New Year because a listener complained he used the word "handbags" when describing a coming together of players in our previous match at Accrington.

World's gone mad.

I'm not generally one to complain about this type of stuff but that's cringeworthy from the BBC. Zero self-awareness.

jacobncfc

Reaction score
Supports
notts county

World's gone mad.

Christ, he said much worse when he was our manager.

Luke Imp

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City
Turns out it was that and also "[he's] being a bit of a drama queen…he’d have been better wearing a skirt."

As Jacob says, I'm pretty sure he's said far worse down the years - probably even over the last year or two!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSkopezz

Latest posts