You are currently browsing the football forums as a guest. Sign up now for free and benefit from totally ad-free browsing. Logged in members see no ads.

Most tinpot thing I ever heard. (tinpot thread)

GTFCfish

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
After grasses and law(n) I’m quite ashamed to say I can’t think of any other puns, and making shit puns is my forte too so I’m really disappointed with myself to be honest. :(

GTFCfish

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Hahaha, that's much more my style than all this throw your pint in the air nonsense.
That reminds me of when England beat Germany 5-1, we watched it in the Old Musician down Brighowgate and of course it was absolutely rammed and it had taken me a good 15 minutes to finally fight my way to the bar to get a pint, then about 5 seconds after I got it Gerrard smacked one in the bottom corner and everyone went crackers and my pint went fucking flying. :lol:

Master D

Reaction score
Supports
The Natural Order
After grasses and law(n) I’m quite ashamed to say I can’t think of any other puns, and making shit puns is my forte too so I’m really disappointed with myself to be honest. :(
Aye, there’s also a Sutton gag to be made somewhere but can’t quite put my finger on it. Something about them looking to nick a real pitch etc etc.

chipmunx

Reaction score
Supports
Barrow AFC
Aye, there’s also a Sutton gag to be made somewhere but can’t quite put my finger on it. Something about them looking to nick a real pitch etc etc.
there's definitely a FGR stadium gag there too.....

EnglishRed

Reaction score
Supports
Wrexham
the_hangover_360.jpg

Chief Rocka

Reaction score
Supports
Hartlepool
Alright, I know we're all buzzing about getting out of this hellhole but that is fucking cringe.

Master D

Reaction score
Supports
The Natural Order
They are also the official sponsor of the Euros.

It's no 'WatchLotto' but I guess it'll have to do.

chief

Reaction score
Supports
Wrexham
Norwich only got 3 million last time they were in the Prem.
Mental. I suppose it's a two way thing, as Ryan and Rob have just joined tiktok so I'd imagine that's worth a good amount of money to the platform in itself.

Jerry

Reaction score
Supports
Torquay
Mental. I suppose it's a two way thing, as Ryan and Rob have just joined tiktok so I'd imagine that's worth a good amount of money to the platform in itself.
Is it 3 million per season or a 3 million quid deal over a few years?

Shrimper92

Reaction score
Supports
Southend United
They are also the official sponsor of the Euros.

It's no 'WatchLotto' but I guess it'll have to do.

We're just trying to balance the playing field with cheaper sponsors. Had to turn down a lot

Son of Cod

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
I'll put this in here too if we're doing kit releases because it's a bit cringe, but nowhere near Wrexham level cringe:

chief

Reaction score
Supports
Wrexham
Do Grimsby actually sing 'All town aren't we?'

Son of Cod

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Our announcements are cringe?

OK, Boomer.
Oh 100% they are. Heavily Americanised and out of touch with lower/non-league football, in my opinion. Your owners are trying way too hard to be funny.

The bit when they're like "we want everyone to know the Wrexham name and story" and there's some sort of Microsoft/mobile phone network music building up in the background with a choir going "woooah-ohhh-oh-woaaahhhh"? :lol: Come on, that's so ridiculously cheesy.

Hollywood Red

Reaction score
Supports
Wrexham
Oh 100% they are. Heavily Americanised and out of touch with lower/non-league football, in my opinion. Your owners are trying way too hard to be funny.

The bit when they're like "we want everyone to know the Wrexham name and story" and there's some sort of Microsoft/mobile phone network music building up in the background with a choir going "woooah-ohhh-oh-woaaahhhh"? :lol: Come on, that's so ridiculously cheesy.
Awful emotion Jealousy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lamenace