- Nov 8, 2016
- Reaction score
- Dover Athletic
Time to tempt fate with a new thread
WREXHAM AFC held it's Annual General Meeting today via zoom and here are some of the main talking points.
* The National League has recommended clubs not to sell season tickets for the 2020-21 season.
* Wrexham are not in a position to sell fans their usual seats but details will be retained for future seasons.
* The Racecourse capacity will be reduced to 2,600 because of the coronavirus.
* National League fixtures are set to be released on September 8.
* The season is due to start on October 3 but this could change.
* Wrexham will be required to appoint a Covid 19 Officer and Medical Officer.
* Return is done in 4 stages - return to training (no contact), return to close contact training, return to competition but no spectators (pre-season) and return to competition with safe return of spectators.
* No extra time or replays when Wrexham enter the FA Cup at 4th qualifying round stage - straight to penalties.
* Wrexham boss Dean Keates will have a £969,313 budget for the upcoming season - it was £1,256,900 for Bryan Hughes in 2019-20.