You are currently browsing the football forums as a guest. Sign up now for free and benefit from totally ad-free browsing. Logged in members see no ads.

National League South 2021-22

Farleigh

Reaction score
Supports
Maidstone
Let’s try again shall we?

Bath City
Billericay Town
Braintree Town
Chelmsford City
Chippenham Town
Concord Rangers
Dartford
Dorking Wanderers
Dulwich Hamlet
Eastbourne Borough
Ebbsfleet United
Hampton & Richmond Borough
Havant & Waterlooville
Hemel Hempstead Town
Hungerford Town
Maidstone United
Oxford City
Slough Town
St Albans City
Tonbridge Angels
Welling United

Jerry

Reaction score
Supports
Torquay
I'm guessing Dorking will be splashing the cash again? Who else do you think is likely to challenge you at the top?

Farleigh

Reaction score
Supports
Maidstone
Dartford were going well when last season was called off. Ebbsfleet still massively bankrolled on the hope of the theme park. So it‘s hard to imagine being above them, especially as we nearly always lose Kent derbies. Hope Dulwich do better this time, but they seem to lack a hard edge required to survive. Not sure about the rest. Just glad to be back playing football again.

Aberstone

Reaction score
Supports
Wealdstone
Really sad news to relay this evening as former Hemel and Wingate winger Spencer McCall has passed away aged 26 from a rare form of bone cancer.

That’s such a horrifically young age and I can’t imagine what his family and friends are going through right now. My thoughts also go out to those associated with Hemel, Hendon and Wingate.

Seventyseven

Reaction score
Supports
Torquay United, The Angels and the REAL Brotherhood
Dartford were going well when last season was called off. Ebbsfleet still massively bankrolled on the hope of the theme park. So it‘s hard to imagine being above them, especially as we nearly always lose Kent derbies. Hope Dulwich do better this time, but they seem to lack a hard edge required to survive. Not sure about the rest. Just glad to be back playing football again.

.....and long may that continue!

Mind you, from what I've seen of (Maidstone Reject*) Olutande so far, two draws wouldn't be a disappointment.

*I bet all the young boys and girls at the Gallagher have got the song ready - and then he bangs one in from the halfway line in Teniola Time... cue the silence.

Raymondo316

Reaction score
Supports
Maidstone United
.....and long may that continue!

Mind you, from what I've seen of (Maidstone Reject*) Olutande so far, two draws wouldn't be a disappointment.

*I bet all the young boys and girls at the Gallagher have got the song ready - and then he bangs one in from the halfway line in Teniola Time... cue the silence.
We stupidly gave Olutade a 2 year deal and then within 4-5 months management were desperately trying to get rid of him.

I hope he works out for you, but I honestly thought he was pretty crap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henotech