Saturday 20th March 2021

kieran_vale

Reaction score
Supports
Vale / New England Patriots
for the vale fans, how’s will swann doing for you from forest? he’s my step nephew (god that makes me sound old) so keeping an eye out on him, he’s been mad about football ever since he could walk!

Been impressive though he’s out injured at the moment. Very mobile, like the fact he wants to be on the ball and was getting into the right positions in the area. He’s going to have a good career.

Did struggle a bit up against Santos of Bolton who was man-handling him a little while he was on the pitch but he’ll be better for that experience in the long term.

valefan16

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
Yeah shame for Swan as he had started to get games and had scored his first EFL goal but got injured against Bolton, not sure how serious it is but hoping we get to see more of him before the end of the season, we have Pope back soon and would like to see him get a game or two alongside him as he has good movement and think it would work well.

SVH

Reaction score
Supports
Cambridge United
How long are Randall and Williams our for Exeter fans? Big blow on Randall yesterday, didn’t look good at all. Minimum 4 weeks I would imagine?

denzel ecfc

Reaction score
Supports
Exeter City
I disagree on Tranmeres pens, first should of been a free kick to Exeter but the second is clear hand ball, hands out like that your asking for a penalty.

The Southend penalty incident was weird, why the Scunny lad shoved him in the first place is just plain stupid... the faking of a facial injury to get him sent off though was a disgrace and one which should result in a retrospective ban for me that.
Is it a clear hand ball if it hits your thigh first?
We really are due a break.

denzel ecfc

Reaction score
Supports
Exeter City
How long are Randall and Williams our for Exeter fans? Big blow on Randall yesterday, didn’t look good at all. Minimum 4 weeks I would imagine?
Randall for the rest of the season. Williams at least a few more games.
Its season over for us.

pontoonlew

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby
Just makes me laugh that you constantly criticise Hurst for his subs and LJL for missing chances.

Yet no praise for making subs at HT today to change the game and no moaning of another player from missing a header from a yard out, costing us a win.

Just more moaning about how he's not played those players sooner
Williams miss wasn’t anywhere near the level of LJL’s in the previous two games, let’s get that one straight.

Hurst did well to change the game with subs, with two players fans have been wanting to see more of (after Hurst sarcastically said players ‘seem to get better when sat in the stands’). He’s then come out and criticised Williams despite him scoring, getting an assist and being head and shoulders above the rest. It’s exactly what he used to do to players in the conference that he didn’t like.

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
Been impressive though he’s out injured at the moment. Very mobile, like the fact he wants to be on the ball and was getting into the right positions in the area. He’s going to have a good career.

Did struggle a bit up against Santos of Bolton who was man-handling him a little while he was on the pitch but he’ll be better for that experience in the long term.
To be fair he wont come across to many players like Santos whatever league he plays in.
Good luck to the lad sounds like he has a bright future ahead of him.

White horse

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
You got deducted 12 points because you constantly cheated your finances. You had to use young players for the same reason. You were not hard done by. You broke the rules and got punished for it. Thats how rules work. You get penalties when fouls are committed. Players get red cards if the referee thinks it deserves it or hands out two yellow cards he thinks deserve it. Shut your crying mouth up. You are where you are because you were cheats and got caught out.
A bit harsh to say we were cheats, we didn't break FFP rules or try to manipulate the system. We through unfortunate circumstances ended up with a rogue chairman who was largely responsible for putting the club into Administration. and nearly responsible for it's demise. That's why we were deducted 12 points.

The Anderson family were extracting money out of the club as below (over half a million going to Anderson every year and £125.000 to his son apparently for modelling underpants haha !) and and a considerable part of the debt when Bolton went into Admin was to Anderson as a secured creditor and was trying to extort 7.5 million out of the Administration which was money based on charges he had found a way on putting on the clubs assets placed in September 2018. He received 1.5 million in the end.

Perhaps if Anderson had paid the players or the coach company who were owed £20k instead of himself it could have been different.

After the take the Administrator commented.

Appleton praised one of the main creditors, the Eddie Davies Trust, for being "willing to find a compromise to save the club" during the talks - but he was critical of the club's former owner Ken Anderson, who he said was responsible for the deal initially collapsing on Monday.

He added the Trust was determined "not to allow Bolton Wanderers to suffer any longer at the hands of Ken Anderson".

"Sadly, Anderson has used his position as a secured creditor to hamper and frustrate any deal that did not benefit him or suit his purposes," he added.

Further costs related to Ken Anderson, the club owner who was previously barred from being a company director in the UK for eight years.

Bolton’s ‘rogue chairman’ Ken Anderson puts EFL ownership rules under scrutiny | Football | The Guardian

Anderson was paid £525,000 for his services via Inner Circle Investments Limited, a company he set up in 2015 with an investment of £1 of shares.

By having such an arrangement, it allows him to legitimately say that he is not being paid a salary by Wanderers.

word-image-10.png
Inner Circle Investments Ltd It It appears to be little more than an investments vehicle, as the only asset it owns is a 95% share in Burnden Leisure.

In addition, £125,000 was paid to another member of the Anderson family, which appears to Ken’s son Lee Anderson, via something called the Athos Group. A trawl of Company’s House reveals that Athos Group is a services company that seems to have no executive called Lee Anderson. It would therefore appear that Lee was paid for consultancy or other work, such as modelling BWFC leisurewear.

Anyway those day's are behind us but any club can be undone by bad ownership

Last edited:

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
What a great reply.....No need for you to lower yourself to a reply i would of done.

No need for you to call him the Walley from Wallasey....The Birk from Birkenhead......The Tramp from Tranmere
No you dont have to say any of these things.
So once more it gives me great pleasure to say Robshep..........Get Fucked Lah

Randolph Haggerty

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
for the vale fans, how’s will swann doing for you from forest? he’s my step nephew (god that makes me sound old) so keeping an eye out on him, he’s been mad about football ever since he could walk!
Looks a decent player, unfortunately got crocked else here would be definitely getting starts ahead of the abomination that is Theo Robinson

dedwardp

Reaction score
Supports
Colchester United
Yeah their commentary team mentioned they have Tranmere, Bradford and Bolton next three so some tricky ones there, it was strange as Senior always looks like Carlos against us but didn’t even start.

Senior has been completely shocking for much of the past 18 months now. Always running into blind alleys, no end product, can't make a simple pass to a team mate and never scores. When he's on it, he has all the ability in the world and could easily play in the Championship if he refines his final ball. At his current rate, we'll happily release him at the end of his contract in the summer and he'll move around non-league circles. He's barely had any minutes since December.

Robshep

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
What a great reply.....No need for you to lower yourself to a reply i would of done.

No need for you to call him the Walley from Wallasey....The Birk from Birkenhead......The Tramp from Tranmere
No you dont have to say any of these things.
So once more it gives me great pleasure to say Robshep..........Get Fucked Lah
An intelligent reply from an adult is always welcome. Unfortunately you are not one. You post 95% drivel. You make a complete show of yourself on a daily basis and by proxy all other Bolton fans. Somebody needs to restrict your internet access for your own good.

Robshep

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
A bit harsh to say we were cheats, we didn't break FFP rules or try to manipulate the system. We through unfortunate circumstances ended up with a rogue chairman who was largely responsible for putting the club into Administration. and nearly responsible for it's demise. That's why we were deducted 12 points.

The Anderson family were extracting money out of the club as below (over half a million going to Anderson every year and £125.000 to his son apparently for modelling underpants haha !) and and a considerable part of the debt when Bolton went into Admin was to Anderson as a secured creditor and was trying to extort 7.5 million out of the Administration which was money based on charges he had found a way on putting on the clubs assets placed in September 2018. He received 1.5 million in the end.

Perhaps if Anderson had paid the players or the coach company who were owed £20k instead of himself it could have been different.

After the take the Administrator commented.

Appleton praised one of the main creditors, the Eddie Davies Trust, for being "willing to find a compromise to save the club" during the talks - but he was critical of the club's former owner Ken Anderson, who he said was responsible for the deal initially collapsing on Monday.

He added the Trust was determined "not to allow Bolton Wanderers to suffer any longer at the hands of Ken Anderson".

"Sadly, Anderson has used his position as a secured creditor to hamper and frustrate any deal that did not benefit him or suit his purposes," he added.

Further costs related to Ken Anderson, the club owner who was previously barred from being a company director in the UK for eight years.

Bolton’s ‘rogue chairman’ Ken Anderson puts EFL ownership rules under scrutiny | Football | The Guardian

Anderson was paid £525,000 for his services via Inner Circle Investments Limited, a company he set up in 2015 with an investment of £1 of shares.

By having such an arrangement, it allows him to legitimately say that he is not being paid a salary by Wanderers.

word-image-10.png
Inner Circle Investments Ltd It It appears to be little more than an investments vehicle, as the only asset it owns is a 95% share in Burnden Leisure.

In addition, £125,000 was paid to another member of the Anderson family, which appears to Ken’s son Lee Anderson, via something called the Athos Group. A trawl of Company’s House reveals that Athos Group is a services company that seems to have no executive called Lee Anderson. It would therefore appear that Lee was paid for consultancy or other work, such as modelling BWFC leisurewear.

Anyway those day's are behind us but any club can be undone by bad ownership
It got a considered and well presented reply from you but it also dragged your clubs worst ever PR rep out in the open. His paranoia and stupidity is making a show of your club and fans. Have a word with him. Expect abuse and insults though because he did that to another Bolton fan who disagreed with him.

Casey

Reaction score
Supports
Creepy
I thought Barrow's 3rd goal had gone straight in from the corner. I'm not the only one. BBC has it as the corner takers goal.

Looking at the video its clear that Quigley steals it and deserves a punch. ;-) OK he needs to buy the guy a pint or two.

Great save that led to the corner. Joy of lower league keepers. Great save followed by allowing the ball to bounce in the six yard box from a corner.

Not an excuse for the loss but keep your eye open for the ref in this game. Scott Oldham. I'm pretty sure both sets of players were completely flabbergasted by some of his decisions. Not biased, just bad.

Casey

Last edited:

BarraMatt

Reaction score
Supports
Barrow AFC
Yeah he was a strange ref, plenty of times there were fouls and he ended up blowing the other way.

codaplenty

Reaction score
Supports
Fleetwood
I feel for him, wonderful on the ball and would thrive in a better side. My criticism is he’s a walking red card and his centre of gravity is so strange, he looks like he’s falling constantly. Very good player though and miles better than the rest of our squad, good career ahead
Good to hear mate, your in a spot of bother at the moment eh. Re-group for next season in National League , start winning games, crowds will be back you'll still be getting more than Fleetwood's home attendances
Easy to say but not only not the end of the world, a whole new begining, stay positive and best wishes going forward !

codaplenty

Reaction score
Supports
Fleetwood
Its a sobering thought, but quite realistic that if Fleetwood play football for the next 50 years in what ever league they will still never have the history/tradition and following of the likes of Hartlepool/Wrexham/Nott County

In league 2 Tranmere/Bolton/Newport/Carlisle ( I remember them being top of the old Division 1 for a week or two ) Oldham/Port Vale are in the same vein. Now who have I upset !

Robshep

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Its a sobering thought, but quite realistic that if Fleetwood play football for the next 50 years in what ever league they will still never have the history/tradition and following of the likes of Hartlepool/Wrexham/Nott County

In league 2 Tranmere/Bolton/Newport/Carlisle ( I remember them being top of the old Division 1 for a week or two ) Oldham/Port Vale are in the same vein. Now who have I upset !
Nobody most likely. Its true.

meanderson

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton Wanderers
You got deducted 12 points because you constantly cheated your finances. You had to use young players for the same reason. You were not hard done by. You broke the rules and got punished for it. Thats how rules work. You get penalties when fouls are committed. Players get red cards if the referee thinks it deserves it or hands out two yellow cards he thinks deserve it. Shut your crying mouth up. You are where you are because you were cheats and got caught out.

I have him on ignore, don't know why more don't.

But to correct your point, we were deducted 12 points because our former owner put us into administration and as such that is the automatic penalty. It wasn't as punishment for any offenses.

Boz

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Not an excuse for the loss but keep your eye open for the ref in this game. Scott Oldham. I'm pretty sure both sets of players were completely flabbergasted by some of his decisions. Not biased, just bad.

Casey
Strangely enough, Mr Oldham was a late replacement for our game at Carlisle and handled it well, letting the game flow. Think rather like the players, a lot of referees at this level have good performances in them, but can't deliver consistently.

Last edited:

Back in the DHSS

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
I think both penalty decisions in the Tranmere game were correct. Had either of the incidents happened elsewhere on the pitch they would of resulted in free kicks. Exeter have only them selves to blame.

Monkey Tennis

Reaction score
Supports
Bluebirds
I thought Barrow's 3rd goal had gone straight in from the corner. I'm not the only one. BBC has it as the corner takers goal.

Looking at the video its clear that Quigley steals it and deserves a punch. ;-) OK he needs to buy the guy a pint or two.

Great save that led to the corner. Joy of lower league keepers. Great save followed by allowing the ball to bounce in the six yard box from a corner.

Casey
Quigley had to head that in - very good chance it would've hit the post and bounced out looking at the close-up camera.

The ref wasn't that bad - he kept play moving when others would blow up. He got a couple of fouls completely the wrong way round, but no major decisions wrong. What was Yems' main gripe? Seemed like he was blaming the referee to mask a poor performance?

Robshep

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
I have him on ignore, don't know why more don't.

But to correct your point, we were deducted 12 points because our former owner put us into administration and as such that is the automatic penalty. It wasn't as punishment for any offenses.
Fair enough. To be honest if it comes down to it i would rather see two North West teams go up automatically and Morecambe in the play offs. Not Salford though, not a chance i want them to do anything.

RLC

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
I have expected Bolton to finish ahead of us and go up automatically for a while now to be honest. I won't be too fussed provided we also finish in the top three. Our form since late October has been fantastic, but their current spurt will probably be enough to leapfrog us, given our injury problems.

I think with Vaughan we could have kept them at arm's length, but without him it will be difficult.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROB WALKER

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!