- Jan 19, 2015
- Reaction score
- Gillingham v Fleetwood Town (13.00)
- Accrington Stanley v Bristol Rovers postponed due to Covid at Accy
- Blackpool v Milton Keynes Dons
- Burton Albion v AFC Wimbledon
- Doncaster Rovers v Crewe Alexandra
- Hull City v Peterborough United
- Lincoln City v Ipswich Town
- Northampton Town v Charlton Athletic
- Oxford United v Swindon Town
- Shrewsbury Town v Rochdale
- Sunderland v Portsmouth
- Wigan Athletic v Plymouth Argyle
Firstly, best wishes to everyone at Accy. Hope its just a precaution and no-one is seriously ill.
Dale away at Shrewsbury, a competent, decent and pretty well run club who I quite like. We've had some good wins there before, hope for another if we play properly (like against Fleetwood or Burton) rather than muck about too much in defence (Swindon or Hull). No injury update yet from the club, but I suspect Humphrys and Baah still not ready, while McShane and O'Connell missed the win at Burton. The two young lads from Arsenal and Brighton did pretty well in midweek.
In the other games, I don't have any good reason why, but I think Pompey might beat Sunderland. Not backing it, though - no money to waste and haven't won a football bet since the group I used to go to away matches with drew cards 2-11 out of a pack (no squad numbers then) and Dave Cole #5 scored the only goal at Grimsby.