Aber gas
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2015
- Messages
- 5,497
- Reaction score
- 3,989
- Points
- 113
- Location
- Abergavenny
- Supports
- Bristol rovers

Yes, she is the business.The great Nina Simone. Excellent taste sir!
You've got me all wrong comrade.I was listening to this earlier tonight. Aber - you probably won't want to listen to this.
(on a 1k turnatable) Certainly don't like the way it looks but then cartridges are meant for faithful and accurate vinyl playback not looks. If only I can find some spare cash lying around eh?It is him, after the Saville debacle he buggered off to join an obscure klezmer/ jazz band.Looks a bit like Louis Theroux on clarinet there? I quite like Klezmer in small doses. Will check out the other two later.

| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |