Top 50/100 Disney Movies List

PaulHaddock

people person
Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby
So with Mulan done and watched, I reckon I've done a pretty good job of getting through a lot of Disney movies that I'd never seen properly in the last few years. The likes of The Lion King, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Tarzan, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid and now Mulan are all films that I'd either seen bits/most of but never seen in full until recently. Just looking through the main Disney animation films (and ignoring the shit ones nobody has ever heard of... what the hell is Saludos Amigos?) I think that Pocahontas, Hercules, Lilo and Stitch, Treasure Planet and Big Hero 6 are about the only big movies that I have left to match... and most of those seem to be on Netflix. I think that this feature has got me inspired to get that lot watched.
Lilo and Stitch is fantastic and is definitely one of the better Disney films.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
Watch Hercules next Oaf, that's the best of those that you've mentioned.

From the bits of that I did see as a kid, I really liked it. In fact, I always badly wanted to see it but never got around to it, I've always been really into Greek mythology and stuff. It's amazing that I've never watched it properly, really.

Saludos Amigos has Donald Duck in it, it's a classic.

Lilo and Stitch is excellent but didn't make my list, as for Big Hero 6, brilliant especially if you're a super/comic book hero fan.

Hm... I get the feeling that Saludos Amigos is something that I'd probably know, just not by name.

Lilo and Stitch is fantastic and is definitely one of the better Disney films.

I actually used to watch the TV show of that on the Disney channel when I first got sky :lol: So I've got no doubt that I'll love it. Again, it's one of those that I'm amazed that I've never seen.

mistermagic

Reaction score
Supports
Stoke City (I don't make the rules, Epic73 does)
Twitter
@FinallyFifou
Just started watching Pocahontas and it got me thinking: why are all those socially-powerful daughters without a mother every time? Pocahontas, Belle, Ariel, Jasmine. That's one big massive milf potential right there.

Smudge

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Everton
Twitter
@SmudgeEFC1985
Have you seen the movie Malificent with Angelina Jolie, Smudge?

It's a good watch if you haven't.

Booked in on release day! I was counting the days for it i loved SB so much! I thought it was very good. Pretty faithful to the original but gave it a whole new angle.

Didn't really like Wreck it Ralph. Thought it was incredibly dull.

We can no longer be friends...

I'm the same as Oaf, I'm planning on going back and watching all the ones I barely remember or just never saw. Hunchback of Note Dame was the last one I saw at the pics as a kid bar a few of the Pixar ones like Toy Story. So the likes of Hercules, Mulan, Atlantis etc I've just never seen. Gone on a download spree though and might give one a watch tonight!

Leewilson

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Dagenham and Redbridge
34th) The Muppet Christmas Carol (3) (12) (9) (11) = 35

muppetchristmascar_2771947b.jpg

This was a family favourite growing up. Firstly, Michael bloody Caine plays Scrooge which immediately makes it superb. In general though, this is just great family fun around the festive season with wit that never actually takes away from the traditional story.

(One of my favourite moments)

tumblr_mewqvmYTW51qcgwn4o6_250.gif

IMDB rating 7.7

Rotten Tomatoes: 69%

33rd) Tangled (17) (15) (4) = 36

image_f5a6292e.jpeg

Tangled is a film that I wouldn't mind seeing but I've never had a massive urge to go and buy it or download it. The whole Rapunzel element intrigues me and I imagine if I was younger upon it's release it probably would have been watched by now. But I'll leave a review of this down to someone who has actually seen it.

IMDB rating: 7.8

Rotten Tomatoes: 90%

32nd) Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (9) (1) (3) (12) (6) (5) = 36
article-1231301-076040A9000005DC-885_468x607.jpg

HEEEEEIGHHHHHHH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The first ever full length animated Disney movie comes 32nd altogether. I think it's possibly a bit too low. Maybe on the verges of the top 20 would have been fairer. But whilst Snow White made 6 lists, the most so far, it was more in the 10-20 positions which stopped it climbing higher.

Still, despite being nearly 80 years old, Snow White is still very watchable. It contains a simple but warm narrative. In particular, the 7 dwarves end up stealing the show. It's near genius to give each one of them a completely different persona, so much so that most people can name the seven dwarves even today. Then you another classic villain with the Wicked Queen who meets her death in soon to be a tradition grisly way. An excellent standard setter for all future Disney films.

Iconic Disney song

Snow White is one of them films I imagine most of us haven't seen for a while. Heigh Ho is such a classic you almost forget the genius of it. It ends up being taken for granted. Watching the song and animation below, it's amazing they could produce that back in the 1930s. Not just a great song and animation but the warmth and joy that comes from it is just something else. Sublime.

IMDB rating: 7.7

Rotten Tomatoes: 98%

Veggie Legs

Reaction score
Supports
Ipswich
Completely agree on Snow White and how it holds up for its age. Never one of my favourites but absolutely deserves a solid placing in this list.

Leewilson

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Dagenham and Redbridge
31st) The Mighty Ducks (20) (18) = 38

7661.jpg

This is such a nostalgia trip. When I think of 90s films, The Mighty Ducks is up there for a stereotypical film for that time. Bad guy reluctantly has his faith restored by a children's ice hockey team. If we're being honest, it's a rubbish film but it's such a childhood memory at the same time. It certainly does it's job in making children of that era very happy when watching. A cult classic. And whatever happened to Emilio Estevez?

IMDB rating: 6.4

Rotten Tomatoes: 15%

30th) The Hunchback of Notre Dame (17) (13) (9) = 39
1.163123.jpg

One of the darker Disney films. I did see this again a couple of years ago and I think it's one of them that you appreciate a bit more when you're an adult. I didn't think much of it as a child as it wasn't as happy and fun as some of the other Disney films of the 90s. Hunchback explores darker themes and has an excellent villain in Frollo who is not as pantomime as some villains. He is genuinely an evil bastard and is probably one of the best Disney baddies to be create in my humble opinion. One of them it's worth watching again now if you haven't seen it for a while, or ever.

Iconic Disney song

Hunchback has a lot of good songs but there's not one absolute smash hit or cult classic from the collection. 'Out there' at the beginning of the film is actually quite sad and poignant. However, I've gone for Hellfire because it's actually a bloody brilliant villainous song which really portrays Frollo. It's very theatrical and really sets up a good finale to the film.

IMDB rating: 6.9

Rotten Tomatoes: 73%

29th) The Aristocats (14) (7) (19) = 40

ec681c69-f401-45e7-8bc5-637278781356.jpg

Walt Disney's last approved project, the Aristocats. I remember loving the film but I haven't seen it for so long I can't tell you much about it. I do remember this scene with the old man near the beginning of the film though as it used to make me laugh as a kid.

In general, the Aristocats is a good Disney film but it just lacks something, perhaps that real magic spark that some Disney films have. Maybe it's because of the high social class throughout where as a lot of great Disney films play on the theme of the poor triumphing? I don't particularly rate Edgar as being a great villain also, he's more sly and conniving than damn right evil. However, what it does have is a bloody brilliant song.

Iconic Disney song

Jazz and Blues meets Disney to create an absolute masterpiece. This is without doubt one of my favourite Disney songs. It's just class. Smooth lyrics at the beginning and a frantic big band finale. YES!

And the grand finale

IMDB rating: 7.1

Rotten Tomatoes: 66%

Last edited:

Smudge

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Everton
Twitter
@SmudgeEFC1985
Snow White is still fantastic. To think, they thought Disney was a loon for even attempting to make a feature length cartoon. It still looks and sounds brilliant even today.

I havent seen Hunchback all the way through since I saw it at the pics when I was a kid. Saw a little bit of it in work a few months back though, and I do remember it being very dark. One I definitely need to rewatch.

Never a huge fan of the Aristocats. Even if Duchess had the same voice as Miss Bianca, and Thomas O'Malley was Baloo and Little John! Everybody Wants To Be a Cat is a cracking song though. Best bit of the film by far.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
Some good stuff here!

Muppets Christmas Carol is probably still my favourite version of the whole Scrooge thing. In fact, it's probably one of my Christmas type of movies full stop. I didn't actually have it on my list (I think?), though that's only because I didn't think about it... damn.

Tangled is pretty good. It certainly looks amazing, some scenes/shots are beautiful. It didn't quite make my list, but at the time it came out it was certainly the best Disney animation in about a decade and it paved the way for what looks to be another resurgence for Disney animated movies.

Though if we're talking about movies that paved the way, the real story begins and ends with Snow White. To me, as a wrestling fan, it's sort of like Wrestlemania. Everybody thought that Vince/Walt were nutters for trying it... but you look back now at the impact that Snow White/Wrestlemania have had on their respective industries and they're two of the best moves ever made. Again though, Snow White didn't manage to make my own list.

I first watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame a few months back and it was really good. Like Lee said, I don't think I'd have liked it much as a kid, but it's a pretty good film to watch as an adult. It also doesn't take the obvious route of... I guess I'd better spoiler it, in case people want to watch Disney movies based on this feature, like I am :lol:

It doesn't take the obvious route of having Quasimodo end up with Esmeralda with her giving it all the "I SEE YOUR INNER BEAUTY" BS. That would have been such an obvious route to go down and it seems brave that they didn't do it.

Smudge

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Everton
Twitter
@SmudgeEFC1985
Oaf's spoiler! :lol: Poor show Disney!

I think thats one of the reasons I didnt like Pocahontas. Considering that was based on a true story, I accept some artistic license like talking trees and Pocahontas and John Smith speaking the same language, but why they changed the end, I dont know. Okay, I get it that the real story didnt end so happily, but they could have at least had her go with him, as without knowing the truth, kids could have still easily perceived it as a happy ending! Rather than her moaning all the way through the film about there being something else out there...then bottling it and staying at home when it came along!

mnb089mnb

Ian
Reaction score
Supports
Coral.co.uk & Ladbrokes.com
Twitter
@taylorswift13
Of that whole post, that's the question you had, not comparing Snow White to Wrestlemania?

I struggled to read on. The whole thing is as marvelous as it is baffling.

Smudge's following post also uses the words: "I accept some artistic license like talking trees "

Disney is bonkers.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
The whole Scrooge thing?

Yes.

Of that whole post, that's the question you had, not comparing Snow White to Wrestlemania?

:lol: I get that if you're not a wrestling fan and don't quite know the history of Wrestlemania that may sound a little baffling, but in simple terms: They were both ideas that people thought were crazy at the time, but some mad genius decided to go ahead anyway and they paid off big time.

Last edited:

Leewilson

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Dagenham and Redbridge
28th) Big Hero 6 (2) (11) (19) (8) = 40
Big+Hero+6+video+still.jpg

I'm completely out of the loop when it comes to modern Disney films. I'll have to watch this as it sounds quite good going by the review. Anyway, Big Hero 6 breaks new ground for Disney as it is the first superhero animated film they have done. It seems on the face of it to be more of a Pixar-esque movie actually than a typical Disney one. Perhaps somebody who has seen Big Hero 6 can help me out here.

IMDB rating: 7.9

Rotten Tomatoes: 89%

27th) Mary Poppins (4) (17) (18) (2) = 41

Mary-Poppins-mv01.jpg

Classic is often a word overused but not in the case of Mary Poppins. Arguably, I would say this is the most famous of Disney's live action movies. The story itself is nothing sensational. An unhappy family is brought together by a magical nanny. But it's the charm of Julie Andrews and Dick van Dyke as they create a cheerful atmosphere helped by a superb soundtrack.

Iconic Disney song

There's many great songs in Mary Poppins. Spoonful of Sugar and Chim Chim Cher-ee are classics. However, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is the song that most people remember from the film. Even Dick Van Dyke can't ruin it with his awful British accent. Full of bounce, energy and catchiness, it sums up the film's pure happiness.

IMDB rating: 7.8

Rotten Tomatoes: 100%

26th) Mulan (7) (5) (5) (16) (10)= 43
Mulan.jpg

I just never found Mulan magical as a child. Maybe it was the lack of western elements or the seriousness of the subject but it was far too adult for me back as a kid. A watch when I was a bit older allowed me to appreciate it far more. It's a very well made Disney film. The basic premise is Mulan goes to war when only men are meant to. She tries to learn her to behave like a man, gets found out but then saves the day. I've not really done it justice there. The role of a strong woman as opposed to beauty being all that woman stand for is a different take from Disney and it really works. Plus I've not even got started on Eddie Murphy as Mishu.....

Iconic Disney song

Mulan has a good soundtrack throughout but "Make a man out of you" is the highlight for me. The song itself is like a journey of discovery. It's not one that I'll be singing out loud but it represents a critical change in the film and is nice and upbeat.

And an honourable mention for one of the best Disney feel good songs in the end credits. Stevie Wonder does no wrong!

IMDB rating: 7.5

Rotten Tomatoes: 86%

Leewilson

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Dagenham and Redbridge
25th) Hercules (16) (19) (10) = 45

disney_hercules_pic33.jpg

I've not seen Hercules for a long time. I remember it being quite a fun and quirky Disney film obviously based upon the Greek mythology. However, I've never considered it a Disney classic. I can't quite put my finger on why though. I do remember thinking that Hades was an excellent villain. A quick google shows that it was James Woods of all people who voiced acted that role. In terms of songs, I wouldn't say Hercules has a memorable soundtrack but it certainly has 1-2 songs worthy of mention. In particular, I like 'Zero to Hero' which is very upbeat with plenty of pop culture references.

IMDB rating: 7.2
Rotten Tomatoes: 83%

24th) Peter Pan (3) (18) (4) (4) (6) (6) (6) = 47

image_76e1e8c7.jpeg

Peter Pan was on 7 lists, the most so far to leap into 24th place. This is another Disney classic to stand the test of time. I think the specialness of this movie comes from the interactions between Peter and Captain Hook. I always used to find the three children quite boring and the overall storyline quite underwhelming. Without Captain Hook, I think this may well have been a very unmemorable Disney film that got lost over time. Hook is quite simply one of the best ever Disney villains, for his nastiness but also for his helplessness. He's a bit like Dick Dastardly with Smee as Muttley. You never feel that he's invincible like you do with some other 'monsterish' Disney villains. In a way he's almost endearing. The crocodile element is a genius addition as well. So yeah, overall in my opinion, the film itself here isn't anything special but is held up by a few great characters. I'll be interested to hear other thoughts on this.

IMDB rating: 7.4

Rotten Tomatoes: 75%

23rd) Cars (13) (13) (7) (15) = 48

All-Disney-Cars-pictures-disney-pixar-cars-13374922-480-300.jpg

I'm going to struggle to review this with much enthusiasm such is the amount I've seen/heard this bloody film due to working in a school. In my personal opinion, trying not to let any bias effect me, I actually think this is one of Pixar's weaker movies. It just didn't grab me emotionally like some of their other films do. I just found it very hard to empathise with cars. Still, Cars has been a real success for the company even attracting Paul Newman to it's cast. I just can't get excited about this though. It's a bunch of bloody Cars who race.

Rotten Tomatoes: 74%

M

Martino Knockavelli

Y'all can be relied upon to submit some bullshit rankings in these things, but some of this takes the carrot cake.

Leewilson

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Dagenham and Redbridge
22nd) WALL-E (5) (3) (4) (20) (20) = 52

wall-e.gif

The first entry from our list to be top on two lists. Now this is a proper Pixar movie, not one based on some bloody racing cars. Quite a chunk of WALL-E doesn't feature any dialogue. It's a testament that some of scenes are amongst the most watchable in the film. WALL-E develops an infectious personality, he even has a pet cockroach that he takes care of. The storyline itself is good but my only criticism would be that I preferred the wordless half of the film. It was a lot powerful to me than the frantic second half. Still, WALL-E is bold and certainly very different to any other Pixar film. If you've never seen it, it's worth a worth for that reason alone.

IMDB rating: 8.4

Rotten Tomatoes: 96%

21st) The Lady and the Tramp (6) (8) (19) (12) (6) (2) = 53
lady-and-the-tramp-02.jpg

When people think of The Lady and the Tramp, I'm sure most people think of this......

6_1439978073.gif

Another Disney film where animals are used to such great effect. I haven't seen this since my childhood mind so I can't actually remember that much about it aside from it gave me an irrational hatred of Siamese cats for quite a while. Still, it's still renowned despite being one of Disney's earlier animations which can only be a good thing. Views please from those who remember it better than me?

Iconic Disney song

The Lady and the Tramp doesn't possess the most memorable soundtrack. "He's a tramp" is solid whilst that bloody Siamese song annoyed the hell out of me as a kid. Still, I think Belle Notte deserves it's place here as more of a soundtrack to the most memorable scene in the film. It captures the romance perfectly.

The top 20 countdown will begin tomorrow!

Smudge

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Everton
Twitter
@SmudgeEFC1985
2 of mine there, Lady and the Tramp finished very high up on mine. Was talking about it with Cas the other day, and pointed out that having saw it again fairly recently for the first time in a long time, I finally figured out what this scene was all about...

Disney managing to shoehorn sex into one of its cartoons, even in the very conservative 1950s!

I always thought the whole scene in the pound was very sad and dark. Considering so much of the film is about how the privileged dogs live, Lady, Trusty and Jock with their totally comfortable lives, anything we see of how the other half lives from Tramp, is all excitement and adventure that draws Lady to him in the first place. The pound is more like the reality. The whole film is about a clash of two classes, it's probably never done better than that scene.

Leewilson

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Dagenham and Redbridge
20th) Dumbo (11) (11) (10) (11) (16) = 59

dumbo.jpg

What a way to kick off the top 20. Dumbo is a bloody fantastic film and was a favourite of mine as a kid. It's actually very short at only 64 minutes long but it doesn't need to be any longer. It's 64 minutes of pure bliss. Dumbo is a charming character, you can't help but route for him throughout. The scene (which I'll post below) where Dumbo goes to meet his mother who is locked up is one of the most heart rendering Disney scenes and one of the few to make me cry. The happy ending where Dumbo realises he can fly by himself just feels so good to watch. I actually think this should have been a little bit higher. Sublime!

dumbo-flying.gif

(Try not to fill up!)

IMDB rating: 7.3

Rotten Tomatoes: 97%

19th) The Sword in the Stone (6) (13) (19) (5) (1) (19) = 65

8452_5.jpg

I have never seen this film. It's just one of them that I've missed the boat on whilst growing up. The Sword in the Stone was pretty popular with you guys though as it made six lists finding two second placed finishes. It was the final Disney film to be released before Walt Disney died as well. Story wise, if you know the story of King Arthur, you're sorted. I'll leave this for others to review.

Rotten Tomatoes: 71%

Leewilson

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Dagenham and Redbridge
18th) Robin Hood (15) (18) (6) (7) (14) (5) (4) = 69

image_2fee7562.jpeg

A weird one this. In no way is Robin Hood one of Disney's best films. In reality, it's a charming retell of a classic story once again using animals so well to portray the themes. But yeah, it just has something very likeable about it. It's a very good way to introduce children to the story and themes of Robin Hood. The film also has an excellent soundtrack with very catchy numbers. It's a pleasant watch this. Nothing inspiring or jaw dropping, but it has the Disney charm which is why I'm not surprised it's placed so highly.

Iconic Disney Song

I whistled this so much as a kid. I've now started whistling it again after youtubing it earlier. It might not be iconic to everybody but whenever I think of Disney's Robin Hood, I think of this.

IMDB rating: 7.6

Rotten Tomatoes: 50%

17th) Pinocchio (5) (12) (11) (2) (1) (14) (16) (8) = 69

pinocchio.jpg

Robbed! Pinocchio made 8 lists but could only finish down in 18th place. I personally think Pinocchio is a definite top 10 and possibly even top 5 candidate but obviously not everybody agrees. This is a masterpiece in my opinion. Pinocchio is a likeable character and his naivety is warming. The real show stealer occurs at Pleasure Island though. It's fascinating really that the film had a group of boys drink alcohol and smoke before all horrifically turning into donkeys. It was quite astounding to watch as a child. The scene plays out as more of a horror movie in actual fact. Then you have the scenes with the whale and it's just a rollercoaster. Jiminy Cricket is a great sidekick for Pinocchio to have as his conscience as well. It's worth a watch again even as an adult. Pinocchio is without a doubt one of the finest Disney movies to have ever been made.

Iconic Disney song

When You Wish Upon a Star is mellow, haunting and tear inducing. The lyrics are simple but the way they are sung with full on emotion just give the song an entirely different feel. The song became an icon of the Walt Disney company in the 1950s and 60s. Special.

IMDB rating: 7.5

Rotten Tomatoes: 100%

Cas

Reaction score
Supports
Bradford City
"Robin Hood Whistle Song"

Got that stuck in my head. Fuck you, Lee ;)

The Paranoid Pineapple

Reaction score
Supports
mighty, mighty Ks
That's mostly what I went for - a few Pixar but no live action rubbish.

Bambi and Fantasia gone from my list, quite surprised that no one else picked the latter.

Yes, I'm fond of Fantasia (Bambi too for that matter). It does deserve to be higher. Obviously somewhat unorthodox (which probably explains the lack of recognition here) but it's a real artistic achievement.

The Paranoid Pineapple

Reaction score
Supports
mighty, mighty Ks
In no way is Robin Hood one of Disney's best films.

I BEG TO DIFFER. Tbf you're probably quite right - I don't imagine it's really regarded as a Disney classic but I love it.

"SEIZE THE FAT ONE!" (huge fan of Lady Cluck)

Prince John and Sir Hiss really are two of the most outrageously camp Disney villains

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
Some good ones out there.

As I said in here recently, I only saw Mulan for the first time ever within the last week. And I thought that it was really, really good, though as Lee said, I can't imagine I'd have really given a shit about it if I'd seen it as a kid. A 26th placed finish is probably pretty fair.

Hercules is probably the next Disney movie I'll check out. Used to really want to see it, and I fucking loved the PS1 game :eek:

Peter Pan will always hold a special place for me, as it's actually the first movie I ever went and saw at a Cinema. For whatever reason it was being played at a Cinema in Plymouth and my parents decided to take me to it. And I fucking loved it, though I haven't actually seen it in a really long time now. Perhaps I ought to get around to rewatching it at some point.

Cars making 4 lists does surprise me, though. As far as I know, most adults seem to hate it but for whatever reason kids go absolutely fucking nuts for it. I'd be interested to see which members voted for it and to hear their reasons why. I mean shit, it got 15 points from somebody, how the hell did it make it to 6th on a list?!

Robin Hood, fuck me, that may well be my most watched movie of all time. And FUCK YOU LEE FOR POSTING THAT SONG.
iconic to everybody but whenever I think of Disney's Robin Hood, I think of this.

Pinocchio is superb, and as Lee said, I probably feel as if I should have had it higher on my list really. So many brilliant parts, that stuff on pleasure island is just fucking scary though. It's incredibly dark and depressing for a kids movie. Great, if obvious, choice for the standout song though. Wish upon a star is probably the most iconic song from any movie that was ever associated with the word "Disney".

The Paranoid Pineapple

Reaction score
Supports
mighty, mighty Ks
Of the Pixar films I've seen Cars is comfortably my least favourite. Admittedly they set a very high bar, but I can't say I found it very enjoyable. Odd that it got the sequel treatment.

mistermagic

Reaction score
Supports
Stoke City (I don't make the rules, Epic73 does)
Twitter
@FinallyFifou
Never gave Dumbo and Pinocchio a watch. Robin Hood is ace though.

Smudge

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Everton
Twitter
@SmudgeEFC1985
I BEG TO DIFFER. Tbf you're probably quite right - I don't imagine it's really regarded as a Disney classic but I love it.

"SEIZE THE FAT ONE!" (huge fan of Lady Cluck)

Prince John and Sir Hiss really are two of the most outrageously camp Disney villains

Cluck and Prince John are ace. Didnt Peter Ustinov do his voice? The Sheriff is a right bastard too, seems to just utterly love being bad!

Veggie Legs

Reaction score
Supports
Ipswich
In no way is Robin Hood one of Disney's best films. In reality, it's a charming retell of a classic story once again using animals so well to portray the themes. But yeah, it just has something very likeable about it.
Completely agree with the bold bit, and in my opinion that contradicts the first sentence. It's got great heroes, classic villains and a superb soundtrack - what more could you want? It placed third on my list and could easily have been first.

HarvSFC

Jaffa Cake Quiz Champion 2015
Reaction score
Supports
Southampton
Robin Hood is brilliant. It's definitley up there with Disney's best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feby2112

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!