- Jan 17, 2015
- Reaction score
- Jack Wilshere
- This is the first ever meeting between these sides in the FA Cup.
- Watford are unbeaten in their last nine league clashes with Leeds.
- The Hornets came from two goals down to win 3-2 in the Championship in February 2015 when these teams last met.
- Watford are into the fifth round for the first time in seven seasons and they are looking to reach the last eight for the time since 2007.
- They have only ever lost four of their 48 FA Cup matches at home to lower-league opposition (W38, D6, L4).
- The Hornets have only conceded once in their previous three games in all competitions at Vicarage Road.
- Troy Deeney has scored six goals in his last six appearances against Leeds and picked up a red card in the one game where he didn't find the net.
- Leeds have won just three of their last 11 matches in all competitions - but two of those have come in the FA Cup (D5, L3).
- They are aiming to reach the sixth round for the first time in 13 years.
- Leeds have only ever won two of their 23 FA Cup games away to teams from a higher division (W2, D6, L15).
- United have kept just one clean sheet in their last 13 FA Cup matches.