- Jan 17, 2015
- Reaction score
- Jack Wilshere
- West Ham have won only three of the last 17 Premier League meetings (W3, D3, L11).
- There have been three red cards in the last two encounters at the Boleyn Ground.
- West Ham are unbeaten in 13 league and cup games at home (W8, D5).
- The Hammers have kept four clean sheets in their last six home games in the league.
- Their tally of 43 points is their best at this stage of a Premier League season.
- Michail Antonio has scored in four of his last five Premier League appearances at the Boleyn Ground.
- Spurs could win seven successive league matches for the first time in 49 years since March to May 1967.
- They are unbeaten in 12 Premier League away games (W7, D5).
- Tottenham have earned an unrivalled 17 points from losing positions this season, winning five of the 10 games in which they have trailed.
- They have the best defensive record in the division and have only conceded more than one goal in three of their 27 matches.
- Mauricio Pochettino's side have the best record in London derbies so far this season, earning 11 points from five games (W3, D2). West Ham have nine points from just four derby matches.
- Harry Kane is really not as good as most people think, padding stats with penalties and tap-ins.