Hello Terry Bradshaw.You've suffered from shingles?

Just a few cuts and bruises for me
Tourette's. YOU c***! Sorry if it spills WANKER! over into my post, it's TWAT! not really a reflection of what I think about you FUCKING ASSHOLE! and your threads JUST FUCK THE FUCK OFF!

High five for dislocated kneesErm, dislocated my patella in year 11, full leg cast for 3 months, that was fun
However I was supposed to be out of playing sport for 3 months was back in 6 weeks.... 
Just a few cuts and bruises for me
If I remember correctly the JJB near me didn't have anymore Total 90's so I got some other Nike ones, never the same.Did you get the replacement Total 90s?
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |