shoddycollins
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2015
- Messages
- 11,512
- Reaction score
- 3,578
- Points
- 113
- Location
- In the Mark Hughes wonderland
- Supports
- Carlisle United
Just what we need... more Poolies 


Clearly that 'rant' video was done by someone who may not have the same social skills as most ( I'm being very polite ) .. but as someone who isn't blinded by fanaticism, if he has done as stated , he must get the MAXIMUM punishment and issue an apology for his actions ...I can't wait for that Hartlepool fans' 'rant' video on this spitting incident...
I imagine Magnay will be a big loss for Pools, so they could struggle this month.
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |