1FF Hunger Games

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
Did I manage to hunt the dog successfully?

I seem to have forgotten that...

So rolling back to that...

LR actually went into it with only 4 fighting skill up against the dog with 6, which seems a risk, but while he isn't successful here it is only a tie, meaning that he manages to escape unharmed.

Spirederman

Forum Game King
Reaction score
Supports
Chesterfield, We're Fucking Shit and Conference North Bound!!
I seem to have forgotten that...

So rolling back to that...

LR actually went into it with only 4 fighting skill up against the dog with 6, which seems a risk, but while he isn't successful here it is only a tie, meaning that he manages to escape unharmed.
Yeah yeah.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
Update! And what a day it is... of the 10 remaining tributes, EIGHT of you ended up in fights today! Only Stagat and Mr Elmo were able to avoid conflict...

Hodge (7, 2hp) vs Haddock (8, 2hp)!

These two just can't leave one another alone right now! Hodge manages to overcome the odds a little here and get a little revenge, as a crushing blow with his mace to Haddocks ribs sends Haddock running off for cover.

And there are items on this square!

Hodge finds...
Sword (8, 100, none)
Heavy body armour (100, +1hp)
Steroids (2, +1BR)
10 Bullets (0, 1, must be combined with Pistol)

Man, he's hit the jackpot here! He's found all of Murphys old stuff, the jammy git. However... he can't carry any more of it! Via his PM, Hodge must let me know which items he wants to take and which he wants to leave behind, otherwise he will leave the new items he's found where they are.

Veggie Legs (6, 3hp) vs Cardsfan (14, 4hp)

Wow, the favourite has his back up against the wall here! He comes up a fully fresh/fed/watered Cardsfan with a bow and arrow... and though he scores well, he simply cannot compete with Cardsfan who manages to shoot Veggie clean through the shoulder. Bleeding profusely, Veggie has to retreat to back from where he came.

THOD (13, 4hp) vs Natch (4, 2hp)

This one was a peice of piss for THOD, as you'd expect, who was able to gain a real advantage in this fight... but Natch was able to throw his net over THOD just in time and make a speedy get away before taking damage.

Last Request (4, 1hp) vs Ciderhead (6, 1hp)

Oh shit, last life for both of these! Unless we get a tie here, we're going to have a death today... LR was able to just about get away with that last time, but here he isn't quite so lucky. Ciderhead manages to get his can opener and stab LR in the eye with it, before grabbing hold of his head and proceeding to open it up, so he can feast on the goo inside. Ok, so he didn't actually eat LR's brain. But it was still pretty gruesome.

Last Request is dead! Ciderhead gains his one arrow.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
FIRE update!

The following are destroyed:
G2 (Steroids)
H2
I2
J2
G11
H11 (Alarm)
I11
J11
F3
F10

But... wait a minute! Stagat was still in one of those squares! He takes 1hp of damage and will continue to do so for each day he spends in the fire!

Spirederman

Forum Game King
Reaction score
Supports
Chesterfield, We're Fucking Shit and Conference North Bound!!
Update! And what a day it is... of the 10 remaining tributes, EIGHT of you ended up in fights today! Only Stagat and Mr Elmo were able to avoid conflict...

Hodge (7, 2hp) vs Haddock (8, 2hp)!

These two just can't leave one another alone right now! Hodge manages to overcome the odds a little here and get a little revenge, as a crushing blow with his mace to Haddocks ribs sends Haddock running off for cover.

And there are items on this square!

Hodge finds...
Sword (8, 100, none)
Steroids (2, +1BR)

Man, he's hit the jackpot here! He's found all of Murphys old stuff, the jammy git. However... he can't carry any more of it! Via his PM, Hodge must let me know which items he wants to take and which he wants to leave behind, otherwise he will leave the new items he's found where they are.

Veggie Legs (6, 3hp) vs Cardsfan (14, 4hp)

Wow, the favourite has his back up against the wall here! He comes up a fully fresh/fed/watered Cardsfan with a bow and arrow... and though he scores well, he simply cannot compete with Cardsfan who manages to shoot Veggie clean through the shoulder. Bleeding profusely, Veggie has to retreat to back from where he came.

THOD (13, 4hp) vs Natch (4, 2hp)

This one was a peice of piss for THOD, as you'd expect, who was able to gain a real advantage in this fight... but Natch was able to throw his net over THOD just in time and make a speedy get away before taking damage.

Last Request (4, 1hp) vs Ciderhead (6, 1hp)

Oh shit, last life for both of these! Unless we get a tie here, we're going to have a death today... LR was able to just about get away with that last time, but here he isn't quite so lucky. Ciderhead manages to get his can opener and stab LR in the eye with it, before grabbing hold of his head and proceeding to open it up, so he can feast on the goo inside. Ok, so he didn't actually eat LR's brain. But it was still pretty gruesome.

Last Request is dead! Ciderhead gains his one arrow.
Thanks Oaf.

Oh, and you're welcome LR :lol:

Ciderhead

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol City and Aaron Rodgers
Thanks LR :hesk:

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
Right, once that Grandstand got going I realised that I hadn't actually set a deadline...

Lets say:

6pm tomorrow! (Friday)

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
THOD finds:
Net (0, 50, single use. When you lose a battle, this can be used to escape unharmed)
Can of peas (5, +50 food, +20 thirst must use a weapon or a can opener)

THOD manages to add to his ever impressive collection of canned foods.

Also, 2 fights!

Hodge (7, 2hp) vs Haddock (6, 1hp)
Haddock has a 1 point disadvantage here, which is bad news for him as he's on his last life...

Cardsfan (14, 4hp) vs Ciderhead (6, 1hp)
Oh dear! Ciderhead couldn't have landed in many places worse than this... it's looking very much as if this may be the end for the man who was predicted to be the last man killed in the arena, unless we get a massive shock here.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
Hodge (7, 2hp) vs Haddock (6, 1hp)
This one was a very close fought thing... but Haddocks lack of weapons meant that he had no real defense against Hodges crushing blows with his mace. Hodge did try to get away, but after a taking a huge hit that shattered his kneecap, he was unable to do much but lay still and take 5 massive blows to the face with Hodges mace. By the end of it, his face resembled some kind of red mashed potato. Paul Haddock is dead! He had no items on him for Hodge to take...
Haddock was predicted to make the final five and was considered to have a great chance of winning this. We've already lost one highly touted favourite today... will we lose another?

Cardsfan (14, 4hp) vs Ciderhead (6, 1hp)
The one thing Ciderhead had going for him here is that, at least compared to how Haddock went out, this was probably the cleanest way to go. He never even saw Cardsfan hiding in a tree, and the arrow took him straight through the back of the head. He was down before he even knew he was in trouble.
Ciderhead is dead! Wow, the second favourite to win this thing out right has been killed.

Cards manages to get a nice stash of goods from Ciderheads body:
Large Flask (100/100)(10, can be used to hold 100 water, can be drank at any time)
Pistol (10, 60, LOUD. When used, everybody will see your location on the map. Must be combined with bullets)
Can opener (5, used to open cans!)
1 Arrow (6, 1, Must be combined with a bow/crossbow)

Interestingly, Cardsfan now has the pistol with 1 bullet at his disposal... this is the best weapon on the game! If Cardsfan wishes to equip the pistol, he must let me know via his PM.

Cards is certainly in a great position right now though... not bad for a guy who was a day away from dying of hunger!

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
Fire destroys:

G3
H3
I3
J3
G10
H10
I10
J10

F4 and F9 also go up in flames...

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
Food update is done...

Seven remain!

The game makers are going to have another look at these remaining brave contestants to see how they're doing and try to determine who they see as the most likely people to come out of this alive...

Stagat
Speed: 2
Fighting Skill: 9 (4)
Endurance: 2hp
Hunting skill: 0
Hunger: 0
Thirst: 90

Has a lot of ammo for bows/guns and what not, but no actual weapons he can use. Still though, if he can grab a bite to eat and get that fighting skill back up, he's more than dangerous for anybody to come across. He was predicted to finish 8th in total, so he's already slightly over achieved right now in making it to the last 7.

Chances of winning: If he can eat, there may be slight hope, though it's a bit slim considering some of the others.

Mr Elmo
Speed: 2
Fighting Skill: 5 (10 with spear) (5)
Endurance: 1hp
Hunger: 50
Thirst: 30
Kill List:
Aberstone

Lots of weapons but that low hunger/thirst is kind of screwing him over. If Elmo can get to water soon and also fill up his hunger a bit, he's going to be another deadly contestant. Only the one hp though means that he simply cannot afford to lose another fight. Mr Elmo was predicted to finish around the middle of the pack, but that spear has seen him do very well.

Chances of winning: That 1hp means that even if he can eat, he's still probably fucked. His chances of winning are not great...but if he can avoid conflict for a couple of days and get that food and thirst up, who knows?

Cardsfan
Speed: 3
Fighting Skill: 8 (14 with bow and arrows)
Endurance: 4hp
Hunger: 90
Thirst: 70
Kill List:
Ciderhead

Simply put, he must be considered the favourite for this thing right now. Taking that ambrosia proved to be a master stroke, he's well fed, well watered and has a kick ass bow and arrow boosting his already impressive fighting skill... plus a pistol in reserve now, if he wants to use it. Plus the impressive 4hp at this late stage gives him a hell of a cushion too.

Chances of winning: Extrememly high. Right now, he has to be one of the clear favorites, and barring bad fortune, the game makers would be surprised to see anybody else come out of this thing alive quite frankly.

Veggie Legs
Fighting Skill: 7 (12 with spear) (3)
Hunting skill: 5
Thirst: 40
Equipment (90/290):
Kill List:
Don Tonberry

The former favourite is looking in a bad way due to lack of food and drink right now... but if he can recover that, he may be one of few people in with a real shout of upsetting Cardsfan.

Chances of winning: If he doesn't eat or drink soon, very low. If he does... he may well be one of few people left who can surprise the likes of Cardsfan and pull off what would now be considered an upset. It's still a long shot, but the game makers still haven't completely fully lost faith in their former number 1.

The Hand of Dom
Speed: 1
Fighting Skill: 5 (13 with crossbow and arrows)
Endurance: 4hp
Hunger: 80
Thirst: 80
Equipment (158/200):
DAT food collection, doe. THOD isn't going to go hungry for a long, long time, and he's got a kickass crossbow too. Along with his net basically giving him another 1hp, THOD is looking in very good shape heading into the ending stages of this game.

Chances of winning: Very high. The fact that Cardsfan has that pistol is about the only thing that is keeping THOD slightly behind him... but if he can play the long game, avoid Cards and hope that Cards can't find any food, he may well put himself into the position where he can win this thing quite convincingly.

District 10

Techno Natch
Fighting Skill: 5 (8 with throwing knives) (4)
Thirst: 80
Natch is another who's badly feeling the "hunger" part of the hunger games. But even if he were at full fighting capabilities, is that 8 going to be enough to deal with some of the heavier hitters at this stage?

Chances of winning: Not great, but as we always say, anything can happen in the WWF Arena.

Hodge
Speed: 1
Fighting Skill: 8 (14 with mace) (7)
Thirst: 70
Equipment (281/283):
Kill List:
Paul Haddock

Well stocked with weapons, but again, needs food. If he can fill his stomach though, he can absolutely be as strong a fighter as anybody else in the arena. Only 2hp kind of screws him over a bit... but with food and a bit of luck, he can still go far.

Chances of winning: Like with others, you'd have to say low considering the positions THOD and Cardsfan are in right now in comparison. Time for that to change though, in which case, he may well be in with a shot.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
After considering all of this, the Game Makers have predicted an order of death for the remaining tributes!

Next to die: Mr Elmo - That 1hp and only 5 Fighting skill right now spell probably disaster in his near future.

Soon to die: Stagat - The lack of weapons and food/drink are surely soon to take their toll on him.

Can't quite hang with the others: Techno Natch - Low food and not a great fighting skill compared to others even if he could find something to eat. Again, as with Elmo and Stagat, these guys are certainly considered rank outsiders compared to the other four.

Close but no podium finish: Hodge - Needs food to really stand a chance, but will he find it before he loses his paltry 2hp? Probably not, say the game makers.

Bronze medal: Veggie Legs - Has a lot to do to get on a par with the two above him, and even if he does will he be able to hang with them on his 2hp?

Runner up: THOD - They've got him in second here, but the longer the game goes on, the more he becomes the favourite due to his stash of food.

Winner: Cardsfan - Looking so damned strong right now, and if he can get more bullets for his pistol there may well be no stopping him.

HarvSFC

Jaffa Cake Quiz Champion 2015
Reaction score
Supports
Southampton
I'm supporting Mr. Elmo

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
As soon as I went to bed last night it suddenly hit me that I never set a deadline, and I've been working all day. Working all day tomorrow too... so I'm gonna set it for 3pm on Monday.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
WUZZUP today then?

Well, we've got just one thing of note, and it is this:

Cardsfan (14, 4hp) vs The Hand of Dom (13, 4hp)

Wow, just as those two are predicted to be the last two, they get put up against each other! This fight could play a massive part in determining who comes out of this thing as the winner... :eek:

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
Cardsfan (14, 4hp) vs The Hand of Dom (13, 4hp)

There was only one possible score that Cardsfan could secure to make sure that THOD couldn't touch him, in rolling a 14... and that's exactly what he got here. Cards started to get the upper hand in this fight after firing an arrow that left a nasty gash on THOD's thigh, so THOD quickly threw his net over him to get away unhurt.

As an interesting note... while Cards is seen to be in a strong position now, he only has two arrows left after this fight. With just one bullet for his gun as well, he's actually in danger of running out of ammo at some point in the near future, leaving him unarmed.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
FIRE!

G4
H4
I4
J4
G9
H9
I9
J9

F5 also goes up in flames... but the wind is acting a little different this time. It's very sublty blowing to the east... it probably won't spread far on the next day.

As of right now, by the way, there are only actually 21 squares for the remaining tributes to land on. And I can confirm that there is actually still ONE food item out there, untouched, for those who want it. Who's gonna find it? Once it's gone, you're going to have to rely on stealing it from people you kill if you want to eat again. At this stage, food is a very valuable commodity.

Mr Elmo

The only optimistic Derby fan around
Reaction score
Supports
Derby
What squares are actually left? I'm really confused as I don't want to miss-step, especially with 1 HP left :lol:

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
What squares are actually left? I'm really confused as I don't want to miss-step, especially with 1 HP left :lol:

map.jpg

Basically, the squares in the middle of that.

The safe squares left as of right now are:

F6-F8
G5-G8
H5-H8
I5-I8
J5-J8

I realised that earlier when I said 21 squares were available, I accidentally had G4 and G9 still not marked off... so there are only actually 19 squares free right now.

Also, I realised that I once again forgot to set a deadline. Let's say 6pm today.

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
Well I didn't get around to that update anywhere near the time I was aiming for...

But here it is now:

We have just one fight... and it is:

Veggie Legs (6, 2hp) vs Mr Elmo (7, 1hp)

Elmo has the 1 fighting skill advantage, but must still be on edge here as it's do or die for him. If he can overcome Veggie Legs, Veggie will also find himself in a position where you cannot afford to lose again...

However, neither man comes out any worse off here, as it's a very rare occasion of two tributes actually managing to match each other blow for blow. After a small scrap, they both decide to back off to where they came from, relatively unhurt.

Also this week, Stagat finds:
Sword (8, 100, none)
Steroids (2, +1BR)

And he can actually carry it all! It all gets added to his inventory! And with that, Stagat is suddenly looking like one hell of a threat! If he can get himself fed, he'll be sat on an unstoppable sounding 17 fighting skill with that sword in tow!

Oaf

Maharajah
Reaction score
Supports
PLIMUFF
Also, G5 burns up and the fire looks as if it's going to keep heading east.

I need to do the food/water update still, but yeah, it is coming.

Deadline for the next day will be 6pm tomorrow (Thursday).

last request

Reaction score
Supports
Aston Villa
I was looking for that haul that Stagat has found, otherwise I would have tried to hide more.

And y'know, steroids.

Stagat

#stagat
Reaction score
Supports
Mansfield
I was looking for that haul that Stagat has found, otherwise I would have tried to hide more.

And y'know, steroids.

I should really have gotten the armour and stuff much earlier. I arrived at that tent it was in at the same time as Murphy and lost a fight for it. But I wasted a turn or two before heading for that square so coulda woulda shoulda had it outright from the beginning really.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feby2112

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!