2020/21 League Two Final Table Predictions

hellogregory

Reaction score
Supports
Carlisle United
I know you're upset because you're finishing bottom two and going out the league this season, but stop throwing your toys out the pram just because I called you out on your bizarre table.

Go and look at all the other predictions from the last 4 or 5 pages. Not one has us outside the top 8 other than yourself. That's not because we are FC Bayern, but because others here have a little bit of commons sense. You still haven't answered how you can place a team that's much stronger all over the pitch than last season 11 places lower? You can't, can you?

Back to Football Manager you go. Numpty.
It’s a prediction that I spent about 1 minute on, that’s why. There was no thought at all into it apart from a few of the teams I think will be near the top and where my own team will finish because funnily enough that’s the only team I give a fuck about.

I only even considered Port Vale’s position when you started menstruating about it.

I’m not going to go looking through 5 pages of predictions because I couldn’t give a fuck about where people place Port Vale. Sorry.

Valiant Tyler

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
It’s a prediction that I spent about 1 minute on, that’s why. There was no thought at all into it apart from a few of the teams I think will be near the top and where my own team will finish because funnily enough that’s the only team I give a fuck about.

I only even considered Port Vale’s position when you started menstruating about it.
So why are you getting mad/upset because I asked how you can put us in 18th? You're basically admitting that it's completely random, which I knew it must have been. Had you just said that at the beginning I wouldn't have wasted either of our time replying so many times. I was genuinely intrigued how you had us in 18th place this season if it was genuine.

hellogregory

Reaction score
Supports
Carlisle United
So why are you getting mad/upset because I asked how you can put us in 18th? You're basically admitting that it's completely random, which I knew it must have been. Had you just said that at the beginning I wouldn't have wasted either of our time replying so many times.
Because you got so wound up about it, you seemed “mad/upset”, the fact you called me a helmet over a little prediction made me wonder, so I decided to join in the childish name calling.

Valiant Tyler

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
Because you got so wound up about it, the fact you called me a helmet over a little prediction made me wonder, so I decided to join in the childish name calling.
Well anyone who would put us as low as 18th is an helmet. Because it's absolutely senseless. But the fact that you just chose a bunch of teams and placed them randomly, by your own admission, is different. But it took a bunch of posts for me to find that out.

Boz

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Graham Coughlan was not to fault for last season though, it was John Dempster.

All we know about GC is he turned Bristol Rovers from a relegation L1 side to a play-off side, how that translate over to Mansfield is still yet to be determined.
That’s why I said last season’s Mansfield. Predicted that you’d make the play-offs this season. Due to Ifollow failings, didn’t get to see any of yesterday’s action, but those Rovers fans who did thought you were a bit one-dimensional directing most of your attacks through Cook.

Indian Dan

Reaction score
Supports
Swindon
Graham Coughlan was not to fault for last season though, it was John Dempster.

All we know about GC is he turned Bristol Rovers from a relegation L1 side to a play-off side, how that translate over to Mansfield is still yet to be determined.
When did Bristol Rovers make the play offs? Must have missed that.

Conker

Reaction score
Supports
Mansfield Town FC
Twitter
@CONKS__
When did Bristol Rovers make the play offs? Must have missed that.
Like how you conveniently ‘missed’ what’s changed at Mansfield, reprobate :lol:

Many times over the years -- But I'm afraid not in GC's time.
I sympathise, I remember when Steve Evans left us in a play-offs position and we bottled it afterwards, tough to take.

Indian Dan

Reaction score
Supports
Swindon
Like how you conveniently ‘missed’ what’s changed at Mansfield, reprobate :lol:
Not at all. You said Coughlan took Rovers from a relegation spot to the play offs. Just saying he didn’t - they finished 10th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephaineF

Latest posts