Keep, Get Rid or Undecided?

Luke Imp

Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City
I know you’ve all been waiting for me to start this(!), so here it goes.

Quite simple. Who's under contract, who's out of contract and what would you do with them?

Don't think I've missed anyone...

Under Contract
Goalkeepers
Paul Farman - Contracted until 2016/17

Defenders
Jamie McCombe - Contracted until 2016/17
Luke Waterfall - Contracted until 2016/17
Lee Beevers - Contracted until 2016/17
Bradley Wood - Contracted until 2016/17

Midfielders
Alan Power - Contracted until 2016/17
Terry Hawkridge –Contracted until 2016/17

Strikers
Matt Rhead – Contracted until 2016/17

Out of Contract
Goalkeepers
Aiden Grant – Only played once this season – away at Aldershot. Cheap back-up. KEEP

Defenders
Tony Diagne – Been out on loan all season at Macclesfield and the only notable thing he did here was be an unsettling influence in our defence! Bizarre signing in the first place by Simpson and certainly not worth of the two year deal he got. GET RID

Nat Brown – Should have got rid in the summer, and his lack of appearances this suggests Moyses knows he got this one wrong. Just gone out on loan for the third time this season to Boston. GET RID

Chris Bush – We can get better IMO. He’s been particularly poor at LB this season and adequate at CB. He seems to have done ok alongside McCombe and offers balance, being left footed, but he has this Nat Brown type tendency to lose concentration or do something stupid. I’d be leaning towards keeping Howe as a back-up CB and sign a proper, left footed LB for next season. GET RID

Callum Howe – There’s something there with Callum but I think he’s found it tough at times alongside Waterfall (not aided by a midfield that’s questionable IMO but that’s another story). Both are inexperienced at this level and it’s shown in quite a few games. He’d benefit from playing alongside McCombe. That said, I think we need better than what Waterfall and Howe have shown this season to be Play-Off material. UNDECIDED

Midfielders
Greg Tempest – I’ve not seen him play this season but by all accounts he’s been adequate when called upon bar away at Grimsby where he had to play left back. We’ll need better than him in CM next season, mind. A bit like all our CM’s really, which has been a problem area for a while IMO. UNDECIDED

Craig Stanley – Probably been our best central midfielder this season and keeps things ticking along nicely. Probably out for the season now with a broken metatarsal. KEEP

Matt Sparrow – He was in decent form until an Altrincham player tried to break his ankle back in September, which kept him out for a couple of months or so. He’s not really got back into the side since. Not one I’d keep. GET RID

Jack Muldoon – Wasn't sure whether to put him as a midfielder or striker but seen as he's spent most of his season on a wing he's in here! I was unsure on him at the beginning of the season but he’s improved as the season’s gone on and continued to do so. Lacks an end product at times but has popped up with 5 or 6 goals. Moved from the wing up front with Rhead where he’s stepped up again. Apparently got another year, but nothing confirmed yet. KEEP

Keegan Etherington – Young lad, and with Power already signed up for next season and Tempest and Stanley apparently in talks over new deals, he’s not really needed and he’s hardly featured anyway. GET RID

Andy Wright – Young lad and not even made the bench this season I don’t think. GET RID.

Elliot Hodge – Not had a chance this season and another youngster that’s been out on loan a couple of times. Seems to have done ok in those spells but we have 5 young players in the squad who’ve hardly played. GET RID

Strikers
Liam Hearn – Hearn’s definitely split the fans after that Barrow fiasco and it doesn’t appear as though his heart is in it here anymore. He certainly had his head turned by Cox and I imagine if Cox was at Barrow last summer, he’d have gone there. We’ve managed to get about 25 appearances out of him and into double figures goals wise so it’s a gamble that’s paid off in my opinion. I’d keep him, but he doesn’t want to be here. I personally think there’s an appearance clause he doesn’t want to trigger and/or he’s doing a Sturridge and won’t play unless he’s absolutely 100% fit, which is never going to happen. UNDECIDED.

Conner Robinson – If anything, he’s going backwards. Very promising as a youngster but hasn’t kicked on. I suspect he’ll be offered a new deal purely to justify the youth system but he should be released. As much as we all want to see home-grown players do well, if they’re not playing, I’d rather than money was pooled into one signing that’s going to contribute. GET RID

Alex Simmons – Had a run in the team in the early stages of the season but has been out on loan a couple of times. I suspect he’ll be getting another deal and he’s probably the one who’s going to get the most games out of all the youngsters. As above, though, I’d prefer youngsters wages pooled into a more senior player. UNDECIDED

--------------------------------------

On loan we have left back Courtney Wildin from Sheffield Wednesday who’s only played about 30 minutes over two games, so far too early to judge that one.

Midfielder George Marris is on loan from Barnsley but he’s not played much either and Moyses has pretty much said it’s an extended trial with a view of next season.

Striker Robbie McDaid from Leeds is in a similar boat and has hardly played.

James Caton has started his loan spell very well and seems to offer an out and out winger type i.e. get the ball and run at full backs.

Generally speaking, though, Moyses loan signings have been pretty dreadful in his 18 months or so in charge.

DarkSithLord

Reaction score
Supports
Alfreton
Twitter
@LiamHenton
Glad you have started this. One of my favourite threads. Will get one done for Alfreton at some point. I know you all cant wait for it. ;):D

CrazyImp

Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City
Twitter
@Sam_LCFC_90
I literally cannot believe you've deemed Hearn as "undecided". Absolutely stunned.

I'd actually keep Bush and get rid of the rest of the defence.

Keep Tempest/Stanley/Muldoon, get rid of the rest of the midfield.

Get rid of all three strikers, sign Caton if possible.

White Army

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Think ive got this right in terms of who is under contact and out of contract. alot probably depends on whether we go up or not but ill give it a go.

Under contract

Defenders
Ritchie Sutton
Steve Mcnulty

Midfielders
Lois Maynard
Jake Kirby

Forwards
James Norwood
Cole Stockton

Out of contract
Goalkeepers
Scott Davies - Keep. Probably our most consistent player this season, would be happy to have him as our number one in either division.
Iain Turner - Keep. Only played a couple of times but seems a solid enough backup.
Luke Pilling - Keep. Not seen alot of him, but he's a regular for the Wales youth team so definitely worth keeping for the future.
Sam Ramsbottom - Get rid. We dont need 4 keepers, and hes not as highly rated as Pilling.

DefendersD
Liam Ridehalgh - Keep. Started the season well, but seems to very much a confidence player, would keep him on providing we get somebody better in as first choice.
Liam Hogan - Keep. Started the season well and we looked a better team before his long term injury and will now struggle to get back in the team with the form of Mcnutly and Ihiekwe. Would keep him as a backup to those two though.
Marcus Holness - Get rid. Had a pretty awful Tranmere career. Looked like a good signing on paper but very prone to mistakes.
Lee Vaughan - Keep. Good going forward,
Michael Ihiekwe - Keep. Really come into his own this season alongside Mcnulty. Only young, looks like a real prospect. Would give him a three year deal.
Martin Riley - Get rid. a good player, but hes hardly played and hes probably on a decent wedge.
Matt Hill - Get rid. Top pro, but his legs have gone.
Evan Gumbs - Keep - Been on loan at Salford this season, and is getting good reviews. Would loan him out again.

Midfielders
Steve Jennings - Keep -Had a rocky start to the season, but has improved a hell of alot these past couple months and has played like areal captain.
Jay Harris - Undecided. Depends on what division we're playing in next season. Dont think he's a league two player, would be happy to have him as a backup though.
adam Mekki - Keep. Tricky winger who definitely has more to give. Would give him a couple of years.
Liam Davies - Get rid. Been pro for two years now i think and has yet to play a game because of injury.
Mitch Duggan - Keep. May as well send him out on loan.
Ben Jago - See above.

Forwards
Gary Taylor Fletcher - Get rid. Clearly has talent but just isnt fit or mobile enough to be starting every week. Would imagine hes on a big wage as well.
Michael Higdon - Get rid. Unfit, immobile, big wage, no brainer.
Jonathan Margetts - Undecided. Seems as though he knows where the net is, but hasnt really taken his chance when given a first team shot.

Boz

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Think ive got this right in terms of who is under contact and out of contract. alot probably depends on whether we go up or not but ill give it a go.

Under contract

Defenders
Ritchie Sutton
Steve Mcnulty

Midfielders
Lois Maynard
Jake Kirby

Forwards
James Norwood
Cole Stockton

Out of contract
Goalkeepers
Scott Davies - Keep. Probably our most consistent player this season, would be happy to have him as our number one in either division.
Iain Turner - Keep. Only played a couple of times but seems a solid enough backup.
Luke Pilling - Keep. Not seen alot of him, but he's a regular for the Wales youth team so definitely worth keeping for the future.
Sam Ramsbottom - Get rid. We dont need 4 keepers, and hes not as highly rated as Pilling.

DefendersD
Liam Ridehalgh - Keep. Started the season well, but seems to very much a confidence player, would keep him on providing we get somebody better in as first choice.
Liam Hogan - Keep. Started the season well and we looked a better team before his long term injury and will now struggle to get back in the team with the form of Mcnutly and Ihiekwe. Would keep him as a backup to those two though. Undecided. seems very injury-prone
Marcus Holness - Get rid. Had a pretty awful Tranmere career. Looked like a good signing on paper but very prone to mistakes.
Michael Ihiekwe - Keep. Really come into his own this season alongside Mcnulty. Only young, looks like a real prospect. Would give him a three year deal.
Martin Riley - Get rid. a good player, but hes hardly played and hes probably on a decent wedge.
Evan Gumbs - Keep - Been on loan at Salford this season, and is getting good reviews. Would loan him out again.

Midfielders
Steve Jennings - Keep -Had a rocky start to the season, but has improved a hell of alot these past couple months and has played like areal captain. Undecided. He was poor for the first part of the season and doesn't show enough leadership to be captain.
Jay Harris - Undecided. Depends on what division we're playing in next season. Dont think he's a league two player, would be happy to have him as a backup though. Keep. He has played for L2 sides before and it's unlikely we'll go up anyway.
adam Mekki - Keep. Tricky winger who definitely has more to give. Would give him a couple of years.
Liam Davies - Get rid. Been pro for two years now i think and has yet to play a game because of injury. Agree, but he's a forward.
Ben Jago - See above.

Forwards
Gary Taylor Fletcher - Get rid. Clearly has talent but just isnt fit or mobile enough to be starting every week. Would imagine hes on a big wage as well.
Jonathan Margetts - Undecided. Seems as though he knows where the net is, but hasnt really taken his chance when given a first team shot. Keep. Would like to see him get an extended run out to see if he can cut the mustard at this level.

I've high-lighted those players where I disagree with your assessment, broadly agree though.
I would like to see some of the youngsters; Gumbs in particular, given some first team action, rather than loaned out again.
If Brabin is still manager, can see a couple on longer contracts like Sutton and Stockton being let go.

GTFCfish

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town

Under contract

Defenders
Ritchie Sutton
Steve Mcnulty

Midfielders
Lois Maynard
Jake Kirby

Forwards
James Norwood
Cole Stockton

Out of contract
Goalkeepers

DefendersD
Liam Hogan - Keep. Started the season well and we looked a better team before his long term injury and will now struggle to get back in the team with the form of Mcnutly and Ihiekwe. Would keep him as a backup to those two though.

Midfielders
Steve Jennings - Keep -Had a rocky start to the season, but has improved a hell of alot these past couple months and has played like areal captain.
Jay Harris - Undecided. Depends on what division we're playing in next season. Dont think he's a league two player, would be happy to have him as a backup though.
Liam Davies - Get rid. Been pro for two years now i think and has yet to play a game because of injury.
Ben Jago - See above.

Forwards
Jonathan Margetts - Undecided. Seems as though he knows where the net is, but hasnt really taken his chance when given a first team shot.
Isn't Mackreth still with you?

GTFCfish

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Glad you have started this. One of my favourite threads. Will get one done for Alfreton at some point. I know you all cant wait for it. ;):D
Don't leave it too long, Sparrow is on the edge of his seat waiting for it........

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green
Bit early for this.

Half the league don't know what division their in next year.

Monkey Tennis

Reaction score
Supports
Bluebirds

Under contract

Defenders
Ritchie Sutton
Steve Mcnulty

Midfielders
Lois Maynard
Jake Kirby

Forwards
James Norwood
Cole Stockton

Out of contract
Goalkeepers

DefendersD

Midfielders
Ben Jago - See above.

Forwards

Even though he's under contract for you, the expectation is that we'll try and make the Sutton deal permanent here in the summer.

Tranmerewhite

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere
No way Mackreth is good enough for us regardless of which league we are in next year, he'll be moved on and we'll replace him. GTF & Higdon will depend on if they improve fitness.

If we stay in this league we'll offload 5-6 fringe players and bring in a quality striker, winger and full back.

PaulHaddock

people person
Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby
I'm not certain of who is/isn't contracted for next season but...

Under Contract
Shaun Pearson
Josh Gowling
Omar Bogle
Harry Clifton (YT)

Defenders
Richard Tait- great attacking fullback and solid defensively. Would fit comfortably into L2, as he did with Cambridge. Keep.

Gregor Robertson- whilst fairly solid defensively, he offers nothing going forward and is pretty slow. I'm not sure he's up to it personally. Get rid.

Danny East- felt a bit sorry for him because he hasn't had his place back all season. Unfortunately, he's made some costly errors that have lead to goals and Tait/ Robertson/ Horwood are all better respectively. Undecided.

Toto Nsiala- Toto has pace, strength, prowess and he's also young. However, he sometimes gets caught out, loses his head and is pretty petulant. When he's on his game, he's brilliant. If he can cut out his errors, he will go higher. Keep.

Evan Horwood- arrived in January. Steady, good cross and no mistakes as of yet. Not sure he works with Monkhouse because he needs a pacy, attacking fullback with him. If only we still had Townsend ;(. Undecided.

Josh Sunter- Young CB, never seen him but he's been nowhere near the first team all season. Get rid.

Midfielders

Craig Disley- I'd keep him on forever if I could. The fact he's 34 and can keep up with most players in the division is testament to him. Expect him to retire in a couple of seasons but while he's playing, it should be with us. Keep.

Andy Monkhouse- he's an intelligent player but he is soooo slow. Needs an attacking fullback behind him. Not sure he offers enough without that though. Undecided.

Marcus Marshall- he's got the ability and potential to be great but he's a 1 in 50 player and he hasn't shown it once this season. Get rid.

Craig Clay- got displaced by Jon Nolan because, ultimately, he isn't as good. Great breaker upper of play but is woeful in the attacking sense. He's good backup. Keep.

Nathan Arnold- frighteningly fast and skilful and scores great goals...sometimes. Not very consistent and has had a generally poor season IMO. I'd wary of resigning him. Undecided.

Jon Nolan- He was brought in because our central midfielders were battlers, not creators. Nolans come in and now we can play it about more and we have someone who can actually take corners. Keep.

Josh Venney- small CM who has looked good when I've seen him. Keep.

Strikers

Padraig Amond- KEEP. KEEP. KEEP. Won't happen though unless we get promoted. He is just too good.

JP Pittman- can score goals when put into the team, but there's nothing really special about him. He's apparently brilliant for the dressing room. Undecided.

Monkey Tennis

Reaction score
Supports
Bluebirds
Contracted until 2017:
Neil Ashton - though I think we'll get rid GET RID
Andy Haworth - I'd keep, but not sure if Cox wants him KEEP
David Mellor - garbage, will likely be binned GET RID
Ashley Grimes - can't see him staying, garbage again GET RID
Jordan Williams - well, an option to extend and we will KEEP

And possibly Jason Walker if we've triggered a new contract - again, he'll be offloaded GET RID
I can see us getting rid of five of the six.

Goalkeepers
Joel Dixon - shaky, but improving and only young. KEEP
Danny Eccles - Never played, but only a kid KEEP

Defence
Simon Grand - past his best and out of his depth GET RID
Niall Cowperthwaite - useful as back-up KEEP
Danny Livesey - still up among the better defenders in the league KEEP
Steve Williams - okay as back-up KEEP
Brad Carroll - never seen, but teenager KEEP
Ritchie Sutton (on loan) - we'll try and keep, and I would KEEP

Midfield
Paddy Lacey - not Conference level GET RID
Dan Pilkington - too injury prone GET RID
Alex-Ray Harvey - one good game a season GET RID
Alex Newby - young with potential KEEP
Mamadou Fofana - realised he was rubbish very early on GET RID
Elliott Newby - like his brother KEEP
Dave Symington - decent footballer though most don't rate him UNDECIDED
Andy Parry - starting to look a useful player, though a few anonymous appearances UNDECIDED

Forwards
Andy Cook - we rely on him KEEP

I'd possibly keep 14 players, though a few kids in there. We've got a core of a good team if we can keep Cook, Livesey and Jordan Williams

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green

Padraig Amond- KEEP. KEEP. KEEP. Won't happen though unless we get promoted. He is just too good.

Like I've said before, I've heard from good sources that we were interested earlier this season. If we go up and you don't, I wouldn't be surprised to see him come here, as his head was turned a bit at the time.

Si Robin

Reaction score
Supports
Cheltenham Town
We have two players under contract for next season, Harry Pell and Jordan Cranston.

Of the rest, even if we go up, I'd keep every one of them, to a man. They will have earned promotion, and I don't see how any of them wouldn't be fit for League 2. We would just need to add to them.

Shotsfan1993

Reaction score
Supports
Aldershot Town
Twitter
@SamOS1993
All of our players are out of contract at the end of the season as far as I am aware.

Goalkeepers
Phil Smith - GET RID
Dan Thomas - GET RID
From what i've seen of both keepers this season, I would be very suprised if there arent better keepers available in the summer. I'd maybe keep Thomas as backup but in terms of first team football I dont think either are good enough.

Defenders

Cheye Alexander - Cheye's a decent right back at this level, and has improved a lot from when I first saw him. KEEP
Omar Beckles - Player of the season contender. KEEP
Joe Oastler - Came back well after his long injury lay off but his last 2/3 games haven't been great and he was shocking at Chester. UNDECIDED
Sean McGinty - He's done enough to say he would be decent enough to keep, although recently he has been out of form and was rightly dropped at the weekend. KEEP
Jack Saville - In my opinion he should be playing CB instead of Oastler, got injured at the wrong time though but him and Beckles have been our best partnership this season. I'd like him to stay but can understand if he has been disillusioned sat on the bench. KEEP
Luke Oliver - Can be useful in certain situations but is too limited, he wins a lot of headers but is too slow. GET RID

Midfielders

Sam Hatton - Has the occasional stunner, but more often than not is not good enough. GET RID
Jim Stevenson - His form has varied a lot this season and he hasnt been as good as he was in his loan spell. UNDECIDED
Jake Gallagher - 3 months ago i'd have categorically said get rid purely down to his (lack of) discipline but since he came back from his last red card he appears to have shown he has learnt his lesson. We are so much better with him than without him - next season i'd make him captain and build my team around him. KEEP
Damon Lathrope - When he has played CM with Gallagher this season we have been very good, and I dont think its co-incidence that our form has nosedived since Damon has been out injured. Only issue is his liability to injuries but if I was manager its a gamble I would take. KEEP
Rhys Browne - Goes missing in games sometimes but is still relatively young and is the one player in our side that can cause chaos by running at the opposition defence. KEEP
Dan Walker - Needs to add some goals and consistency, but you can't argue with the amount of assists he has got this season. KEEP
Tom Richards - Biggest disappointment of the season for me, was really good on loan last season but has got nowhere near that level this season. GET RID

Forwards

Charlie Walker - The only permanent striker in our squad, but im not sure whether i'd keep him or not. Started really well but only has 2 league goals since October which isn't good enough. UNDECIDED

Loanees

Nathan Ralph - Not seen enough of him yet to make up my mind on whether i'd like to see him sign for us next season (assuming he is out of contract and would be available). UNDECIDED
Ross Lafayette - Really good at holding up the ball and bringing others into play, and has scored a couple of goals recently. Definitely someone i'd like to see us offer a contract to assuming Eastleigh don't want him next season KEEP
Alfie Pavey - Started really well, then had a few poor games but was much better on Saturday. Won't make much difference as he'll be going back to Milwall once he's finished with us, although if he was available i'd probably keep him next season. KEEP

DontBringBertie

Reaction score
Supports
Woking
At least six weeks too early with this one.

Not quite as bad as the "how's your team shaping up for next season" thread posted back in MAY.

Monkey Tennis

Reaction score
Supports
Bluebirds
At least six weeks too early with this one.

Not quite as bad as the "how's your team shaping up for next season" thread posted back in MAY.

Nah, most of our teams are looking ahead to next season already, so why can't we?

Southern Shayman

Reaction score
Supports
Halifax Town
All of our players are out of contract at the end of the season as far as I am aware.

Goalkeepers
Phil Smith - GET RID
Dan Thomas - GET RID
From what i've seen of both keepers this season, I would be very suprised if there arent better keepers available in the summer. I'd maybe keep Thomas as backup but in terms of first team football I dont think either are good enough.

Defenders

Cheye Alexander - Cheye's a decent right back at this level, and has improved a lot from when I first saw him. KEEP
Omar Beckles - Player of the season contender. KEEP
Joe Oastler - Came back well after his long injury lay off but his last 2/3 games haven't been great and he was shocking at Chester. UNDECIDED
Sean McGinty - He's done enough to say he would be decent enough to keep, although recently he has been out of form and was rightly dropped at the weekend. KEEP
Jack Saville - In my opinion he should be playing CB instead of Oastler, got injured at the wrong time though but him and Beckles have been our best partnership this season. I'd like him to stay but can understand if he has been disillusioned sat on the bench. KEEP
Luke Oliver - Can be useful in certain situations but is too limited, he wins a lot of headers but is too slow. GET RID

Midfielders

Sam Hatton - Has the occasional stunner, but more often than not is not good enough. GET RID
Jim Stevenson - His form has varied a lot this season and he hasnt been as good as he was in his loan spell. UNDECIDED
Jake Gallagher - 3 months ago i'd have categorically said get rid purely down to his (lack of) discipline but since he came back from his last red card he appears to have shown he has learnt his lesson. We are so much better with him than without him - next season i'd make him captain and build my team around him. KEEP
Damon Lathrope - When he has played CM with Gallagher this season we have been very good, and I dont think its co-incidence that our form has nosedived since Damon has been out injured. Only issue is his liability to injuries but if I was manager its a gamble I would take. KEEP
Rhys Browne - Goes missing in games sometimes but is still relatively young and is the one player in our side that can cause chaos by running at the opposition defence. KEEP
Dan Walker - Needs to add some goals and consistency, but you can't argue with the amount of assists he has got this season. KEEP
Tom Richards - Biggest disappointment of the season for me, was really good on loan last season but has got nowhere near that level this season. GET RID

Forwards

Charlie Walker - The only permanent striker in our squad, but im not sure whether i'd keep him or not. Started really well but only has 2 league goals since October which isn't good enough. UNDECIDED

Loanees

Nathan Ralph - Not seen enough of him yet to make up my mind on whether i'd like to see him sign for us next season (assuming he is out of contract and would be available). UNDECIDED
Ross Lafayette - Really good at holding up the ball and bringing others into play, and has scored a couple of goals recently. Definitely someone i'd like to see us offer a contract to assuming Eastleigh don't want him next season KEEP
Alfie Pavey - Started really well, then had a few poor games but was much better on Saturday. Won't make much difference as he'll be going back to Milwall once he's finished with us, although if he was available i'd probably keep him next season. KEEP

I was under the impression Smith was a decent keeper. Always been pretty impressive whenever I've seen him.

epic73

Reaction score
Supports
Manchester United
Just listing a few of our players and not listing contracts because I can't be bothered.
Rooney: Keep
LVG: Get Rid
Mata: Keep
Rashford: Keep for 100 goals next season. I can hope.
Carrick: Keep
Giggs: PLAYER MANAGER

DarkSithLord

Reaction score
Supports
Alfreton
Twitter
@LiamHenton
Just listing a few of our players and not listing contracts because I can't be bothered.
Rooney: Keep
LVG: Get Rid
Mata: Keep
Rashford: Keep for 100 goals next season. I can hope.
Carrick: Keep
Giggs: PLAYER MANAGER
Carrick Keep ?!

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green
Carrick is useless, especially when played at centre half. So slow and shit it's unbelievable.

The main thing for United fans is to get rid of LVG. For everyone else the main thing is he stays for another year. He's been brilliant entertainment.

CTFCfan99

Reaction score
Supports
Cheltenham
Keep them all if we go up.
Try and keep them all if we stay down.

Back in the DHSS

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
I'm hoping someone will come in and poach our manager off us. And then I'd keep Norwood, McNulty and Ihiekwe. Not bothered about the rest. There's some talented youngsters at the club but they are never going to get a look in with the current set up.

Last edited:

GTFCfish

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Like I've said before, I've heard from good sources that we were interested earlier this season. If we go up and you don't, I wouldn't be surprised to see him come here, as his head was turned a bit at the time.
Yeah I think you are right, the speculation has definately affected his performances for us this season, don't think his heads really in it... :2thumb:

LeWhites

Reaction score
Supports
Dover Athletic
Unless we go up, I'd keep everybody.

If by some miracle we get promoted then I'd keep all except:
Tom Murphy, although maybe keep as a benchwarmer
Chris Kinnear Jr
Richard Orlu (Sorry)
Duane Ofori-Achaempong
Harry Crawford

Honestly think the rest are good enough for Football League

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feby2112

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!